Fresh User Reviews for Wheelchair Access in Sydney

Displaying: 1 - 20 of 899

K A. reviewed Yen For Viet, Marrickville

Restaurants, Vietnamese, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Hip and Trendy

Overall 8  47

One of our favourites. A stand out amongst Marrickville Vietnamese restaurants. The noodle soup with crispy chicken is so good. Rice paper rolls, pancakes - it's all delicious.

Mobile Review Oct 01, 2014

Natalie W. reviewed Stain @ The Cove, Lane Cove North

Cafes, Modern Australian, Family Dining, Good for Brunch, Good For Groups

Overall 6.7  3

Service  1

Went to the Stain for coffee with my 18 month and a friend with her 12 month old. The restaurant was quiet and we decided to sit inside. The staff were extremely rude, we asked for coffee and a biscuit and they replied no they were only taking coffee orders. My friend later asked for a biscuit and they walked away without getting my order, so I called them back and asked for another biscuit. My daughter moved a chair on the floor and giggled and the owner came up to me and said that's enough they're too loud and it's disturbing (only 1 other customer in the cafe). We then packed up and left. He never thanks us now were they polite. Will not return!

Oct 01, 2014

necromancer reviewed Cafe Mambo, Girraween

Cafes, Italian, Family Dining, Good for Brunch, Good For Groups

Overall 7.6  14

Food  7      Coffee  7      Ambience  8      Service  8      Value  8

Had lunch here last week with a friend. She ordered veal with prawns and she enjoyed it. I ordered a veg pizza, which was slightly under cooked - another few minutes and it would have been perfect. Desserts were vanilla macarons and lava cake, and they were good. Service was nice and friendly and quick.

Oct 01, 2014

Jonowright reviewed The Grounds of Alexandria, Alexandria

Cafes, Bakeries, Modern Australian, Family Dining, Good for Brunch

Overall 7.7  111

Food  10      Coffee  8      Ambience  9      Service  9      Value  8

Wow, food was delicious...

Sep 30, 2014

Cindy N. reviewed Sura by Ku, Woollahra

Restaurants, Asian Fusion, Good For Groups, BYO, Licensed

Overall 7.6  4

The "highly recommended" reviews below are probably written by the owners themselves.
The place is kinda cute but the food is really not as great as I thought. I also agree with the portions being too small. Service was very slow but most importantly I found a hair in my taco... kinda really put me off. They replaced it and got me a new one but after that... I didn't touch the taco again. Overall a pretty disappointing experience given the hype.

Sep 30, 2014

Hektikest reviewed Smart Sushi, Cabramatta

Takeaways, Japanese, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Hip and Trendy

Overall 10  1

Great takeaway sushi with a fresh produce and friendly staff.

Sep 29, 2014

Ireney reviewed Jasmin 1 Leichhardt, Leichhardt

Restaurants, Comfort Food, Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Family Dining

Overall 7.7  38

The mixed plates are absoutely delicious. Great value for money as well.

Sep 29, 2014

sktz reviewed Rosebud Restaurant & Bar, Rozelle

Restaurants, Modern Australian, BYO, Child Friendly Highchairs, Licensed

Overall 5.8  72

Despite horrible reviews, my friend insisted we go to Rosebud for lunch. I was willing to give it a chance. Upon arriving, we stood awkwardly near the entrance waiting to be acknowledged after a couple of minutes of no staff turning their heads, we walked up to one and asked to be seated.

At this stage we were still waiting for friends to arrive so we decided to order just coffees and water for the table whilst we waited. The service wasn't terribly bad. Although, we got asked by 3 different waiters if we wanted to order drinks even though we had already placed an order with the first waitress. Little bit of organisation is needed.

The cups with a bottle of water came out with the coffees not too long after. 3 out of 5 cups were dirty. And I don't just mean a little bit of dishwasher water marks... My cup had a very clear pink lipstick mark on it. When I advised the waitress that I needed another cup due to the lipstick on it, I was offer no apology, and she just casually took it away with a look of annoyance of her face.

My friend finished her coffee and we decided to eat elsewhere. The menu wasn't all that great either. Absolutely nothing to boast about, and I would never return. Should have listened to the reviews.

Mobile Review Sep 29, 2014

oreon268 reviewed Grano, Wetherill Park

Restaurants, Italian, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Hip and Trendy

Overall 7  20

I've been here a couple of times. Food is decent. Definitely not your standard italian rest, had a unique edge to it (food, ambience etc). Its very very loud though and I'm deaf in one ear. I've had the seafood pasta. Margarita pizza, coffee frappe and chicken risotto - enjoyed them all. However when the bill arrived for $99.00, the lady (Manager) made a big deal that we had to split bill and that she had to inconveniently process two payments via the eftpos machine (Oh, no!). Given how much we spent and have her kick up a stink about the $0.02 that she "lost", I didn't feel valued. Probably won't be back anytime soon.

Mobile Review Sep 28, 2014

oreon268 reviewed Jasmin1 Bankstown, Bankstown

Restaurants, Lebanese, Family Dining, Child Friendly, Child Friendly Highchairs

Overall 6.1  31

Seems to a popular place for Lebanese food. I've been to several Lebanese restaurants and Jasmin1 Bankstown is definitely one of my favourites. Food is excellent and delicious. For a mixed platter ($18) you get a bit of everything and the plate is massive. I love their chicken, fattoush n garlic sauce. In terms of service, it is below average -pity. Would recommend if you want good food and don't mind poor customer service.

Mixed platterSide chips

oreon268 reviewed Ginger Indian Restaurant, Harris Park

Restaurants, Bars, Takeaways, Indian, Pakistani

Overall 7.9  77

Food  8      Drinks  8      Ambience  8      Service  9      Value  8

I love Indian food. Wanted to find a restaurant that was value for money. We ordered a few dishes (an extra vegetarian dish not shown in photo) and spent about $60-70 (2 persons). But the food was great, restaurant was clean and beautiful. Also made friends with the waitress. Great service and very attentive. Superb!. Would come again!

dgangsta187 reviewed Kafe Kamari, Brighton-Le-Sands

Restaurants, Cafes, Greek, Mediterranean, Family Dining

Overall 7.2  91

Terrible! Do not waste your time here! I have no idea why it is the top rated place in Brighton. Waited over 2 hours for mains. Tables were sick of waiting and left in that time frame. Entree was over cooked, had calamari and octopus. Mains, souvlaki were ok no tazaki on them. We were however offered complementary dips after we said we were leaving. Which we didn't want, nice gesture though. When we did go to pay they had two big groups. We did get a discount as a good will gesture which was nice.

jessicajia reviewed Corn Exchange Restaurant, Sydney CBD

Restaurants, International, Seafood, Family Dining, Air Conditioning

Overall 7  55

We were there today for lunch with the voucher purchased from the Deals. I have to say the so called seafood buffet is very disappointing.

The crabs are pathetic. They are so small that we think it may be illegal to catch them. Prawns are small too but tasty.

Hot dishes are below average. Only pasta is alright. The beef in the curry was rock hard instead of nice and tender. The chef who allows the dish to be served like that should be shot.

All in all, we don't recommend this place. We don't mind paying more for quality food. Buffet has gone-to-shit.

Restaurants, Italian, Pizza, Family Dining, Good For Groups

Overall 8  19

Another great meal at bel fiore! Went yesterday with my family. Great atmosphere, great service and good food (had pizza, lasagna, spaghetti al crab). A perfect Friday night dinner. I would recommend to anybody wishing a good italian dinner.

Clare G. reviewed Little Treasures Petersham, Petersham

Restaurants, Cafes, European, International, Mediterranean

Overall 6.7  8

Food  1      Coffee  1      Ambience  1      Service  1      Value  1

Terrible service with staff who clearly believe that customers grow on the trees that are outside the cafe. The food was ordinary too and rather expensive. I can't recommend it.

Annie C. reviewed Little Treasures Petersham, Petersham

Restaurants, Cafes, European, International, Mediterranean

Overall 6.7  8

Food  2      Coffee  1      Ambience  2      Service  1      Value  1

Increasingly grumpy service over the years. I used to come here all the time but the food has really gone down hill and the people who own it clearly no longer love their work!

Restaurants, Austrian, Belgian, European, French

Overall 7.5  145

Dinner at La Boheme on Friday was impressive. The menu covers an enormous variety of European cuisine. The Pierogy and cold veal sausage entree were delicious, I had a lovely Czech pork schnitzel but was a little envious of my partners German whole pork knuckle with crackling which looked amazing. The waiters and staff are friendly and knowledgeable which was helpful with such an extensive menu. With two Pilsners and a cider the meal came to a very reasonable $105, I will be returning to La Boheme because there are so many other things I want to try.

EMN reviewed Jazzveh Woodfired Pizza Cafe, Bella Vista

Restaurants, Cafes, Takeaways, Italian, Mediterranean

Overall 7.6  36

I have been to this place for breakfast a few times and really enjoyed it. Decided to try it for dinner and was disappointed. The food was OK not great, I had mushroom risotto which was so salty I couldn't finish it. Also we had to keep our dirty cutlery to eat our mains with, not nice. There was a large group in that night and as in most places that means that no one else can hear what the person next to them is saying. We thought about moving to a table outside but we were told by staff that there were no heaters out side and it was cold so we didn't move. The really sad part was that a member of the large group asked to have the TV turned on and the manager said yes! Really. We would have stayed for dessert and coffee but I can have coffee and watch TV at home... for free. I mentioned this to a staff member as I was paying the bill, she just giggled. Shame, nice location, nice ambiance but there is a lot of competition in Bella Vista, nothing to make me return.

EMN EMN

Ujwol S. reviewed Gorkha Palace, Gladesville

Restaurants, Indian, Nepalese, Vegetarian, Family Dining

Overall 7.5  20

This is how worst the food could be. We ordered Goat Masala.. which had all masala but no goat.. there were just two bones.. then the other dish that we ordered was "sekuwa". I have never eaten such sekuwa.. meat was raw.. no spices.. I will never ever eat in any of the Gorkha place restaurant from now.

Sep 26, 2014

Restaurants, Thai, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Hip and Trendy

Overall 7.6  267

The place is packed. The food is delicious food and the staff are friendly, courteous and very attentive. We had a fantastic time, we will definitely go back.

Sep 26, 2014