Fresh User Reviews for Wheelchair Access in Sydney

George S. reviewed Espresso 96, Concord

Cafes, Burger, Comfort Food, Salads, Family Dining

Overall 8  2

Food  10      Coffee  9      Ambience  9      Service  8      Value  10

The guy on the coffee machine is a gun, great coffee and it comes out super fast! Food is amazing too. Great little spot in Concord and full of character! Ambiance is nice. Also rubber duckies in the bathroom are a homely touch.

Eggs Atlantic Big Breakfast

Mobile Review Mar 29, 2015

Garth238 reviewed Arisaig Tea Rooms The, Surry Hills

Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs, English, Irish

Overall 8.2  17

It is time to write a review after having dined here for breakfast on at least 4 occasions. I had hoped they would get better but no. I was the only person there this morning and while the waitress was on her phone had to go inside and tell the owner that I was there. As usual I ordered the full Scottish breakfast without mushrooms. I asked that the poached eggs be cooked a bit longer as the last time they were far to runny. The waitress said she would ask but could not guarantee they would not be runny.

After being there for 30 minutes she came out to ask if I needed anything and I had to ask if there was an ETA on when my breakfast would arrive. It arrived 5 minutes later. The first thing that I noticed was that the potato cake looked totally in edible. Turned out I was correct. The bacon was under cooked and seemed to have been done in the microwave or just place on a grill for maybe 30 seconds. So, why not send it back to be cooked again. Simple, I had already waited for 30 minutes for it to arrive in the first place and I was done. If the person cooking today is a chef then they need to go back to school to learn how to cook so everything on the plate is edible.

I do not know what it is like of an evening but on weekends I would certainly avoid unless to want to be kept waiting for over 30 minutes for your meal when you are the only person in the restaurant.

Mar 29, 2015

terrym reviewed Tilbury Hotel, Woolloomooloo

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Vegetarian, Has Bar, Licensed

Overall 6.6  60

Ambience  2      Service  2      Value  1

$9 for schooner of Coopers - seriously guys! Your a pub in Woolloomooloo for crying out loud! Its no wonder it was empty on a Saturday night. Hadn't been to the Tilbury in a while so was looking forward to a visit. It still look good but was dead and this once vibrant venue is very much a shadow of its former self. Can't comment on the food but the restaurant down stairs was empty.

Mar 29, 2015

HERcurioMAJESTY reviewed An Restaurant, Bankstown

Restaurants, Noodle Bar, Vietnamese, Serves Breakfast, Serves Dinner

Overall 6.3  106

Generous servings of basil, beans sprouts and lemon slices came literally within 10 seconds of us placing our order with the waiter on their little PDA-like machine. And the Pho would come, again literally, within 3 minutes of the order.

At our last visit, I swear I stood up to go to the bathroom right after we placed the order and got the beansprouts, but just as I was stepping into the bathroom automatic doors (yep) at the back of the restaurant, I saw the waiter holding our Pho walking towards our table! There’s no wonder why the Pho here is dubbed the “McPho”, fast, efficient, and tummy satisfying.

HERcurioMAJESTY reviewed Three Williams, Redfern

Cafes, Modern Australian, Family Dining, Good for Brunch, Good For Groups

Overall 7.9  8

Three Williams has been on the “Talk of the Town” chart on Urbanspoon for quite some time now, and it seemed like the whole of the Sydney foodie population had eaten there already. Today, on a gloomy Saturday morning, Mike and I finally made our way there.

Even though their photogenic French toast was very impressive,unfortunately, the overall experience was a hit-and-miss for us.

HERcurioMAJESTY reviewed Bodega, Surry Hills

Restaurants, Spanish, Good For Groups, Has Bar, Licensed

Overall 7.7  225

I’m sure everyone’s familiar with this situation: A group of friends hanging out, dinner time comes, no one can decide what to have for dinner…and then one person would say, “Pick a cuisine!”

This was exactly what we did today. We picked Spanish – and Bodega came to mind. Luckily, when we rocked up at 7pm-ish on a Saturday night, the place was only 3/4 full and we got a table straight away. I was totally blown away by the food. It’s now my favourite Spanish restaurant, although the food’s very different than the usual Spanish tapas places we have in Sydney.

HERcurioMAJESTY reviewed LYNN Shanghai Cuisine, Sydney CBD

Restaurants, Shanghainese, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Air Conditioning

Overall 7.4  193

In my opinion, Lynn has the best Shanghainese pan-fried pork buns in Sydney.

HERcurioMAJESTY reviewed Fook Yuen Seafood, Chatswood

Restaurants, Chinese, Yum Cha, Family Dining, Child Friendly

Overall 5.7  115

About three years ago, Fook Yuen was my favourite yum cha place. I liked it so much I would drive 25 minutes from where I lived on on weekends despite the notorious traffic in Chatswood . Unfortunately, my recent two visits in 2014 were absolute disasters – the restaurant was half empty, some of the classic yum cha food had already run out before 1:30pm, and there were only a handful of the dim sum carts rolling around for the whole restaurant…

lisa grace reviewed Arabella, Newtown

Restaurants, Lebanese, Family Dining, BYO, Child Friendly

Overall 6.6  170

I booked Arabella for my birthday party! It was amazing experience and food was awesome. They arrange my birthday party very well! I recommend people to book there any sort of events and party and have the unforgettable moments of your life in Arabella Lebanese restaurant.

bitesizereview reviewed Pei Modern, Sydney CBD

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Family Dining, Good for Business Dining, Good For Groups

Overall 8.1  3

We had a quiet dinner mid-week at Pei Modern restaurant in Sydney. The dining room is large and opened, quite different from my Melbourne experience.

All the dishes were shared and I enjoyed the salt cod croquettes as well as the pork and fennel sausage with onion rings – the savoury hits that were much needed after a hard day’s work. I also recommend the duck egg sauternes custard for dessert.

@bitesizereviews

dave y reviewed Quay, The Rocks

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Fine Dining, Good For Groups, Citibank Dining Program

Overall 8.3  324

Had a dinner with the wife's work there and food and service was fantastic. We had plenty of food and wine, and we all had a great time, we had a great view of the harbour and even better we didn't have to pay the bill at the end and it would give you a heart attack, honesty it was insane.

joannedublin reviewed Fat Buddha Restaurant, Sydney CBD

Restaurants, Chinese, Seafood, Yum Cha, Family Dining

Overall 6.2  46

We went on a Groupon last night and couldn't fault the food. There was lots of it and it was good! Our waitress was friendly and the food came out quickly but we weren't rushed. Also supposedly they give $5 parking vouchers. It's definitely a restaurant I'll go back too.

napolialert reviewed Apollo, The, Potts Point

Restaurants, Greek, Good For Groups, Licensed, Serves Dinner

Overall 6.5  30

Some really good Modern Greek, the low rating is surprising. Full review on my blog.

Mar 25, 2015

monster Chris reviewed Zilver, Sydney CBD

Restaurants, Asian, Family Dining, Fine Dining, Good For Groups

Overall 6.4  225

It was my flavor Yum Cha place in Sydney. The place is very beautiful on appearance its really as nice as first appearance. Very good dim sim compared with other restaurant. I love there because they have many choices of dim sim choice, even busy on weekend but still provide good services and fast food~

Mar 25, 2015

Robert C. reviewed Urban Tadka, Terrey Hills

Restaurants, Indian, Tapas, Vegetarian, Family Dining

Overall 7.5  30

Past experience was brilliant. However the last time I was at the restaurant, on a date with my partner, trying to impress after a positive experience previously... service was terrible. We had to wait 20 minutes, just for a menu. After being 'offered' dips, drinks etc, and asking for a menu (4 times) a menu finally arrived, after a firm request... there is only so many drinks one can order. Food has declined since I was there 2 months ago. After dinner I asked for a dessert menu with a beer. Beer came... no menu, was not prepared to wait another 20 mins, so after being asked for a tip (are you joking) recommend $10, I stormed out. Never again!

Mobile Review Mar 24, 2015

chloe lisa reviewed Arabella, Newtown

Restaurants, Lebanese, Family Dining, BYO, Child Friendly

Overall 6.6  170

Superb experience.. excellent service and food!

Mar 24, 2015

Patricia P. reviewed Tokkuri Sake Wine Bar, Cammeray

Restaurants, Japanese, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Hip and Trendy

Overall 6.7  56

"Wagyu" yaku-niku was very chewy. I doubt it was wagyu. This is not good enough if Tokkuri aspires to authenticity. Also, is there a Japanese chef in the kitchen and are there any Japanese serving? Otherwise a pleasant enough experience but could be so much better.

Akansh B. reviewed Daawat Indian Feast, Westmead

Takeaways, Indian, Child Friendly Highchairs, Food Delivery, Outdoor Dining

Overall 5.8  12

My parents visiting me from India and I took them to dine here. We all loved the food. My parents said the taste was very similar to traditional indian food from india. Their kadai items tasted great. Naans were bestest ever- soft n fluffy! A must to try. its delicious, def value for money.

Mobile Review Mar 23, 2015

Micheal F. reviewed Soffritto, Newtown

Restaurants, European, Italian, Good For Groups, Romantic and Intimate

Overall 7.3  91

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful

Been here a few times but had a superb meal here last month (February 2015) that inspired this review. The food could not be faulted - humbly delicious & warmly considered. No gratuitously exotic but otherwise boring ingredients or pretentiously 'adventurous' dishes on the menu, but plenty of nonetheless interesting dishes that made choosing quite difficult.

For entrees we had Duck Tortellini, Fusili with zucchini flowers & cherry tomatoes, Chicken Liver pate and Gnocchi Saltimboca. We shared entree's around the table - each one excellent. The gnocchi was fresh & pillowy soft that melted in your mouth. Usually I hate gnocchi - stodgey starchy glue to me. Not this one - this was really fecking good. The tortellini was fresh and superb. Mains were also superb. Two of us had the fillet of beef, cooked perfectly rare with a jus atop spinach and mash. Sounds ordinary - it bloody wasn't.

Service was excellent & staff were warm and accommodating - even whipped up a spaghetti for the little. Italian Sommelier Ricardo really knew his Italian wine, I recommend the Nebbiolo he selected & imported it himself.

Aside from the food & the service, one of the best things about the night was the fact that we could hear ourselves talk - even on a Saturday night. Pretty rare these days. This is a good, solid place for a reliably good night out with friends. Not up its own arse, just fantastic food, warm unpretentious service and a really pleasant atmosphere.

A comment on John Dory's review below - I agree that this isn't an 'artistic' or 'adventurous' sort of place that you are going to boast to your fashionable gastro friends about - and it isn't trying to be. It's just bloody good food at a reasonable price. This is the kind of place for when you just want to go out and get a decent feed at a decent price and have a pleasant conversation with the missus. I for one will definitely be back.

Raj V. reviewed Temasek, Parramatta

Restaurants, Malaysian, Vegetarian, Family Dining, BYO

Overall 5.9  225

I've been coming here since I was a kid... and what can I say, I keep going back. I don't mind the crappy service from the wait staff because it's in the West and it's Asian... Not trying to stereotype but most Asian eateries have the worse service anyways. Food was great. Gotta love the boneless Hainan chicken and Singapore chilli prawns. Both are my favourites and served with a some chicken rice too... Best comfort food on a chilly winter's night.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next