Fresh User Reviews for Wheelchair Access in Sydney

Displaying: 1 - 20 of 665

Bagely reviewed La Beirut, Killara

Restaurants, Lebanese, Family Dining, Air Conditioning, Buffet

Overall 7.6  3

Amazing! The food was outstanding & extremely generous. We were full after entrées! They had a belly dancer too which was fun. Will definitely come back ASAP. Nothing to fault.

dave y reviewed Bombay Grill, Mortdale

Restaurants, Indian, Fine Dining, BYO, Food Delivery

Overall 7.1  10

Food is fine as its mostly a take away, you could eat inside but better to eat at home.The butter chicken was nice and the garlic naan is great with the currys to dip in, also my daughter loves the chicken tikka roll which is quite filling, give them a go.

Jan 30, 2015

Rosina S. reviewed Essence of North India, North Ryde

Restaurants, Takeaways, Indian, Family Dining, Good for Business Dining

Overall 8.1  26

Recently change in management has taken the restaurant down. I have been coming to this restaurant since 2013, and used to love food, service and didn't mind paying more for it, it was worth it. New management is rubbish, food is awful. I Will never go back there.

Jan 30, 2015

Christo N. reviewed 3 Olives Bistro, Arncliffe

Restaurants, Mediterranean, Family Dining, Air Conditioning, Bistro/Brasserie

Overall 8.3  1

Great flavours and service! And being part of the club, plenty of fun too!

Dean198787 reviewed Cuckoo Callay, Newtown

Cafes, Modern Australian, Family Dining, Good for Brunch, Good for Business Dining

Overall 8.1  3

Food  9      Coffee  9      Ambience  9      Service  9      Value  9

I have been here a few times now. As the name suggests the menu and layout of the place matches. I was really pleased to see they make gammon steaks or what they call (A bacon steak) even though gammon steak is the correct term. I thought I would have to wait until I was in England again to have one.

The coffee is grand and the service is very prompt and friendly. Even though it is a busy venue your food and coffee come out quite quickly like. Cuckoo Calley is welcome in Newtown as far as I am concerned.

Dean198787 reviewed Oldtown In Newtown, Newtown

Cafes, Italian, Family Dining, Good for Brunch, Good for Business Dining

Overall 8.1  7

Food  9      Coffee  8      Ambience  8      Service  10      Value  9

My girlfriend and I went to Old Town just the other week and we really enjoyed the evening there. Old Town was quite busy when we arrived so we were sat outside and straight away the service was very good.

My girlfriend ordered the lasagne and I ordered the duck ragu with homemade pasta, both dishes were mint. We also tried the chilli fries and the Italian styled entree which was mint as well. We will be coming back here again.

Restaurants, Lebanese, Mediterranean, Seafood, Vegetarian

Overall 7.7  27

Was part of a group that had ordered one of the banquets. Stock-standard fare, food got rushed out. BYO an advantage.

Jan 29, 2015

J Kay reviewed Garfish Crows Nest, Crows Nest

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Seafood, Family Dining, Good for Brunch

Overall 6.6  132

6 of visited on 27 Jan. The mains were okay, service good. Desserts were overly expensive and disappointing in size and variety. The ice creams lacked flavour.

Jan 29, 2015

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Steak House, Family Dining, Fine Dining

Overall 7.2  124

Had dinner with the boys there a few weeks ago and as always food and service was very friendly. We had the spatchcock, steak 400gram sirloin, and a few salads and the garlic bread, wine was great and staff never let them get empty, so we all had a great night out.

Jan 28, 2015

ChristianBlack reviewed Aria, Circular Quay

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Fine Dining, Degustation Menu, Has Bar

Overall 7.9  481

Aria is a great place to eat & dine if you are a fan of fine dining. As Matt Moran is the Chef/owner, we had to give it a go. All in all, great food with a great view, with the only downer being the atmosphere can feel quite tense & not as relaxed as some other restaurants. Worth a go.

Jan 28, 2015

Harvey H. reviewed Candelori's, Smithfield

Restaurants, Italian, Family Dining, Fine Dining, Good For Groups

Overall 7.3  148

My wife and I had dinner here last night. My first time here. My wife has been here many times for work functions before the renovations. Had me extremely excited about the food as she has always thoroughly enjoyed the food and fantastic service. On arrival we had a drink in the bar where we were greeted by a tall extremely pleasant and knowledgeable young man who was an absolute credit to the restaurant. Waited to be seated. Was shown to the table which was wobbly and unsteady.

Pointed this out to the young chap who seated us, he tried to adjust the table but said its stabilizer was broken and asked us if we'd mind sitting elsewhere, as we weren't dining on the titanic and expected a table that was steady and able to eat off, we accepted his kind offer. Sat down and was greeted by a lovely irish waitress who was extremely accommodating and pure pleasure to have serving us. Looked over and another couple was seated at our original table and were clearly having trouble with the jelly like table but didn't seem to want to make a fuss.

We started with antipasto for two which was nice,but way overpriced for household deli fare. Next was the mussells with octopus, calamari and scallops on the shell. A very pleasant dish although the octopus resembled a michelin racing tyre and could not be ground down without a vigorous and aggressive chewing action that required true grit and determination. Left the octopus and my wife asked the waitress to let the chefs know how tuff the octupus was. The waitress returned and offered my wife a glass of wine which she declined.

On to the mains of Australia's most expensive scampi. 6 scampi the size of school prawns were presented with nothing else on the plate and very little flesh in the shell, at $65 we thought it might be a treasure hunt theme night and you had to go searching for the rest of your scampi. The other main was the 550grm dry aged ribeye on the bone ordered rare. Steak arrived looking grey and no sear. Cut the steak to find it cold and completely roar inside. Pointed this out to the young chap who originally seated us, found out he is the owner's son. He agreed it was not rare and took the steak back to the kitchen for more cooking. Steak was returned, still without any char to the outside and still roar and cold inside, sinew made it difficult to cut as it had not been heated from the undercooking.

Decided to just send it back and head home for a toasted sandwich. The chao came back after the waitress took our steak back, he explained that it was to his standard, cooked rare. My wife explained that the meat was roar, cold and had no juice or blood running as it had not even been heated through let alone be cooked to rare. He offered us the chance to try something else but we had made our minds up that this overpriced dining experience was over and we would just head home for a light snack before bed. Would not recommended Candaloris to anyone as the prices are way over the top for the quality and proportions.

Mobile Review Jan 28, 2015

Restaurants, Italian, Seafood, BYO, Licensed

Overall 6.4  58

Painfully slow! It took 40 minutes for them to take our order and another 40 minutes before the food came. A table that ordered 20 minutes after ours had their food arrive 20 minutes before ours. On top of the slowness, one main never arrived and when we spoke to the waitress about it, she said we never ordered it and didn't offer an apology.

Jan 27, 2015

Restaurants, Greek, Mediterranean, Family Dining, Good For Groups

Overall 7.2  127

Amazing food here! we ordered a variety of entree plates to share around the table and we enjoyed all of them. All the dips were great, kataifi wrapped king prawns are a must try, the ribs were tender, calamari was soft and cooked perfectly the zucchini fritters were so tasty! We ordered a few other dishes too, but I cannot fault any of them! lovely place to spend a lazy Sunday with good friends.

Mobile Review Jan 26, 2015

George S. reviewed La Perla, Gladesville

Restaurants, Italian, Seafood, Family Dining, BYO

Overall 6.3  50

I have been here at least 1000 times, has to be the best Italian seafood in Sydney. I have been to many so call Sydney's best and La Perla leaves them for dead. The last few reviews must be the competition, as many have come to the area and failed. La Perla has been an institution for 30 years.

Mobile Review Jan 26, 2015

Nichole C. reviewed Shisha Bar & Grill, Croydon Park

Restaurants, Cafes, Bars, Steak House, Family Dining

Overall 8.6  2

Food  9      Drinks  8      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  10

Amazing, a must do! The food and staff are wonderful. Cafe is well set out and comfortable. I will say it again it's a must if you want some great food, visit shisha.

Mobile Review Jan 25, 2015

Restaurants, Italian, Vegetarian, Fine Dining, Hip and Trendy

Overall 6.9  282

Honestly, not overly impressive given its reputation all over media. Changes at Icebergs around 2012-13, so rely on new reviews, not its former glory. It's undoubtedly a very beautiful place to dine, with the views (sunset or not) to the ocean and North Bondi. Service is ok - I thought there were quite a few newbies, international backpackers or similar. I haven't been overly impressed with Icebergs in my last 2 visits in 2013 but am here as it's one of my husband's favourite restaurant for years. He left, rethinking if it still is.

It went down the wrong path to fit in with the Bondi cool we reckon. The uniform is daggy, particularly with the men's pants - baggy basketballer style, towel-like material and crappy zip pocket stitched on the outside of the cheap-looking daggy pants.

Whilst the place and service is nice (value for money for ambience), I didn't feel particularly special eating here for the price and ambience. Food was very oily - very well presented - very intense - a lot (so that's value for money for volume). We got a big basketful of fries too - not what we expected. I couldn't finish my pasta, too filling, nice but filling. All in all, not fine dining. Think of it as a casual lunch for people who have money to throw. Nothing glamourous, yet pretentious.

I forgot to add - I immediately spotted the fluff on the wine glasses on the table - from the cleaning. The waiter reckon it has to do with the sand and salt when the sliding doors open, I doubt it. Sand and salt are not fluffy and long. I'm not harsh on my rating, and neither am I generous. It depends on where you stand in your propensity to pay for food and ambience. It's good to go for the views and a nice night - if you want fancy and fine dining, this is not the place to be.

Fish - can't recall which Massive basket of fries Orecchiette Fluff on wine glass Oysters

Jan 25, 2015

Restaurants, Cafes, Takeaways, Burger, Italian

Overall 5.8  11

Food  5      Coffee  4      Ambience  5      Service  5

Not fussed at all with the food, wouldn't recommend.

Mobile Review Jan 24, 2015

John Dory reviewed Aquarius Seafood Restaurant, Georges Hall

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Seafood, Family Dining, Fine Dining

Overall 6.5  81

We decided to try the Aquarius Seafood Restaurant for lunch using an Our Deal voucher for a Two tier lobster seafood platter for two. When the platter was presented to our table, I made a comment to the waitress about only receiving half a lobster, to which she replied “It says a half lobster on the website”. The terms of the deal only refer to a lobster, not half or full lobster and guess what, on the restaurant’s website, the Aquarius seafood platter for two states “served with full Lobster”. The half lobster that we received was most certainly very juvenile. The fish fillets that we received was a small piece of fish. The grilled bugs on the platter was a miniscule bug cut into two pieces. The natural oysters that we had were far from being premium quality. The remainder of the platter was very average with the standout being the chips. Whilst we received a discount using a deal, the listed menu price of $155 for a platter for two, based on what we received was ludicrous. The iced water in a plastic jug that was placed on our table tasted like it had been collected from the nearby Georges River. The venue was very quiet when we were there, with only a few tables occupied. Service was friendly and very simplistic. The view was nice. For a first time visit, this restaurant had a great opportunity to impress and generate return customers, however they failed miserably by being frugal and deceitful with served items. We could not possibly recommend or consider a return visit under any circumstances.

Tastyreview reviewed glass brasserie, Sydney CBD

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Family Dining, Fine Dining, Good for Brunch

Overall 7.8  259

On our arrival, although the doors open, initially told restaurant was still closed for the next 5 minutes - booking details not taken, not told to wait or that we would be called - slightly baffling! Understandable that they weren't rushing to accommodate us given they weren't open, but still a strange welcome as if there was an "on" switch at the start of stated hours.

Take two. Taken to our table promptly and menu and drinks briefly explained. Waiter courteous and prompt, generally easy to get their attention when needed. When enquiring about the menu, however, some details were lacking such as ingredients in the side dishes and on bringing out the food some hesitation as to what they were actually serving. Ambience typical of hotel restaurant, but warmer and more relaxed. Many business meetings occurring at the same time.

Food portioned very generously - made the mistake of ordering too much! All dishes cooked meticulously and constructed with multiple flavours, although not always combining harmoniously. Asian-inspired dishes particularly flavourful, the pork belly wraps done Peking duck-style a wonderful mix of earthy pancakes, salty and rich sauce, silky fat and meat, and crispy skin with tang from shallot and extra crunch and refreshment from cucumber. Scampi cooked perfectly, sweet and succulent, although a sauce of apple slightly too tangy and overpowering. Ravioli with spinach moorish, figs just providing enough sweetness to freshen the palate. Beef short rib handled gently, perhaps slightly underseasoned but comforting. Snapper with crispy prawns in an unctuous broth equally as indulgent. Too much food over lunch to consider desserts or coffee!

dave y reviewed MCA Café, The Rocks

Cafes, Modern Australian, Salads, Family Dining, Good for Brunch

Overall 7.9  18

Sat here with a mate of mine with a New York burger and a bottle of wine and kicked back and took in the views, service was good as they were very busy so would definitely be going again when back in that neck of the woods again.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next