Fresh User Reviews for Wheelchair Access in Sydney

Displaying: 1 - 20 of 1012

Brinsty reviewed Parma, Surry Hills

Restaurants, Italian, Pizza, Family Dining, Good for Brunch

Overall 7.6  40

Awful. Disappointing on every level. Food didn't match descriptions on menu, would not honour terms of vouchers, service was arrogant. Not recommended.

Samantha C. reviewed Peppercorn At Cremorne, Cremorne

Restaurants, Mediterranean, Modern Australian, Seafood, Steak House

Overall 6.9  92

I love this place. My favourite on the North Shore. Top class food, service and ambience. Food is so very well priced and beats any fine dining. I little gem.

SummerJ reviewed Fook Yuen Seafood, Chatswood

Restaurants, Chinese, Yum Cha, Family Dining, Child Friendly

Overall 5.9  112

An old family favourite, have been ther for yum cha at least 100 times past 20 years, not much has changed, same level and it will probably stay the same
Its a very typical Chinese restaurant and very popular for yum cha.

SummerJ reviewed La Zana Ristorante, Wahroonga

Restaurants, Takeaways, Italian, Mediterranean, Modern European

Overall 7.6  56

Can be such a good place, been here 3 times and each time different experience, must have consistency in service & food, the food is above average but on my last visit 3 weeks ago it was below average. I know this place and will be back, but please some consistency as its a good place for us Upper North Shore crowd.

kily reviewed Bathers' Pavilion Cafe, Balmoral Beach

Cafes, International, Mediterranean, Modern Australian, Seafood

Overall 7.1  101

Food  3      Coffee  8      Ambience  8      Service  6      Value  2

Had a small piece of salmon on a large plate and a tasteless overstuffed bowl of lettuce for $30. When I asked for the risotto instead because the "salad" was bland, the chef dumped a ton of salt into it so the risotto was inedible as well. I wouldn't have felt it was good value anyway, you pay a lot for a nice view and mediocre food. Bad attitude free of charge from the chef.

Ayhan reviewed Ottoman Turkish Cuisine, Newtown

Restaurants, Turkish, Family Dining, Fine Dining, Good for Brunch

Overall 5.6  5

Nothing special here. Very average "take away" Turkish food. Serving are big, ambience is average, service was quick but unorganised kaos. If you like average food then you will find value.

Onara reviewed Cafe Sopra @ Fratelli Fresh, Walsh Bay

Cafes, Serves Dinner, Serves Lunch, Serves Takeaway, Wheelchair Access

Overall 7.3  35

I've found all the Sopras to be winners. Broad menu, but everything is delicious. Great salads, great wines, great service.

Mary C. reviewed The Magician's Cabaret, Paddington

Restaurants, Modern European, Family Dining, Fine Dining, Good for Business Dining

Overall 8.8  19

We’d been told it was like Parisian cabaret, but wow! We stepped through the red curtain and into another world. A waiter in top hat and tails seated us and brought us our appetiser - the creamy feta and eggplant melted in the mouth… The magic already began as soon as we finished it, a French magician Ophir came up to our table and showed us some amazing magic in our hands - we still have no idea how he did it all, great fun!

The evening then went quick but we enjoyed every minute. The magicians were fun and we couldn’t work them out, and they even got one of my friends up to do a trick which really made her night! It was a lavish show for such an intimate venue - the costumes were gorgeous! The food was quite nice, and we got so much we couldn’t even finish dessert... The music was a bit loud and the waiters were sometimes slow.

But it was still such a great night out for my birthday I won’t forget! We got some lovely photos with the rabbit, got to meet the cast after the show, and the young magician jackson aces even did a special trick just for me for my birthday - and it was a little scary how he knew exactly who i thought of! Excellent night, great entertainment, value and nothing like it in Sydney.

Nathan L. reviewed Temasek, Parramatta

Restaurants, Malaysian, Vegetarian, Family Dining, BYO

Overall 5.9  221

Been to Temasek many many times over the years, service and atmosphere hasn't changed at all. Always busy with customers whenever we come. (both lunch and dinner)

Food wise, has always been to a great standard, especially the hainanese chicken. Love it always, if not the best I've had since Singapore. Many people might disagree, however, it is definitely my personal opinion.

Service could be improved, however it is there. As for value, depending what you're getting, it's definitely worth your $$$$. If you want a decent meal for a decent price, come here. If not, there are a few Malaysian places in China town you can try.

Roy B. reviewed Bistro Calavia, Camden

Restaurants, Cafes, French, Italian, Modern Australian

Overall 6.2  17

Great food, good service, excellent menu. Our new favourite place to eat.
We will recommend Bistro Calavia to all our friends.

Restaurants, Italian, Pizza, Family Dining, Air Conditioning

Overall 7.6  76

Fantastic Pizzas. Quality ingredients and a light, crisp, thin base make it great.
Lovely salad to start too. Saturday night in winter was extremely busy... we waited a short while. Tables turn over frequently. Service pleasant and attentive especially as it was so busy. Not pretentious, but good food. Gelato delicious, as was flourless choc cake.

mealatnite reviewed Quadrant, East Circular Quay

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Family Dining, Child Friendly, Private Room

Overall 7  55

Took my girlfriend for her 40th birthday & had a window view of the harbour which was very nice. Food was well presented, Duck & chicken spatchcock as the mains. Staff very helpful & friendly in explaining the main dishes. Restaurant is a nice size for those special occasions.

Jul 22, 2014

Iain17 reviewed Lowenbrau, The Rocks

Restaurants, European, German, Child Friendly Menus, Entertainment / Music

Overall 6.5  236

I dined here with friends last evening, I expected the food and erin k to be similar to that of the Bavarian Bier Cafe in York Street which I like quite a lot.

We ordered a number of entrees which we have had at the Bavarian and found them all to be similar and of an equally high standard.

Being a fan of the roast belly pork at the Bavarian two of us ordered this here and were a bit disappointed; the pork is fattier and the crackling very tough. The diner who ordered schnitzel was very pleased with it.

I am not a drinker but the others tell me that the beer and wine is excellent. All in all a good restaurant but not quite as good as the Bavarian Bier cafe.

Jul 22, 2014

gogirl011 reviewed The Grounds of Alexandria, Alexandria

Cafes, Bakeries, Modern Australian, Family Dining, Good for Brunch

Overall 7.6  108

Coffee  2      Ambience  3      Service  1

Terrible we had BBQ because to crowded very over rated. The burger was just a roll with a tiny bit of meat.

Mobile Review Jul 21, 2014

Kelliejean1974 reviewed Parma, Surry Hills

Restaurants, Italian, Pizza, Family Dining, Good for Brunch

Overall 7.6  40

Service  1      Value  1

We tried this restaurant again on Saturday night after a very poor experience when they first opened. Sorry to say that it missed the mark. Food is very bland, we had 2 of the "house specials" and they were dry,overcooked and tasteless. Of the "extensive" beer menu only bottled beers were available, we waited for 10 minutes for our drinks and then were never asked again for the course of the meal if we wanted a refill. However, the worst part of the entire experience was the service - slow, arrogant and ineffective. Give this place a wide berth, I know we won't be going back for a 3rd time.

Josh B. reviewed Pilgrim Cafe, Ashbury

Cafes, Modern Australian, Family Dining, Good for Brunch, Hip and Trendy

Overall 8.6  4

Food  10      Coffee  9      Ambience  9      Service  10      Value  10

Continually coming back to Pilgrim at any chance I get, the staff are wonderful, the food and coffee are excellent and the ambience and decore create a really cozy place to enjoy a moment in a busy day or a relaxing longer brunch/lunch time.

DianaKirst reviewed The Magician's Cabaret, Paddington

Overall 8.8  19

I may be biased, but as a lover as magic, this show blew me away. The whole night flew by far too quickly! The room, the performers, the staff, the animals, everything! I had a fantastic time and the amount of thank yous I got from all my fellow hens have left me with no doubt that this is one of the best shows around!

Forkinreview reviewed Barrio Chino, Kings Cross

Restaurants, Mexican / Latin American, Good For Groups, Licensed, Outdoor Dining

Overall 5.2  24

Two of us shared some very moreish dishes. As an appetiser we had some BBQ corn with chipotle mayo, cheese and lime. We shared two quesadillas: one with chorizo and the other with pulled pork. They were both garnished with jicama which gave them a crunchy texture. Wine is available by the glass which is good if you don’t want to push the boat out. We sat in a booth and the friendly staff offered to turn down the music slightly, as it was a bit loud. We both enjoyed our meal and would return.

John H. reviewed Oliveto, Rhodes

Restaurants, Italian, Family Dining, BYO, Child Friendly

Overall 7.1  110

Value  10

It's been a while since we've returned, almost 4 years after a few bad experiences we decided its to expensive for what we get, average service sloppy food and poor management overall... We are back for one last try... Wow! The professionals got the jobs, chefs stepped up, staff and management very attentive... Been back 4 times this year and I can't get enough! Now I want to have Xmas Party with my staff here, family and friends, and all my business meetings... Well done!

Restaurants, Indian, Family Dining, Fine Dining, Good For Groups

Overall 7.2  7

We had been here for a bday party and the food was yum so decided to give it another try today. We thought of trying indochinese and what a big disappointment it was! Ordered spring rolls and they were frozen (if not mistaken, Katoomba brand!). It doesn't end here; the sauce was tamarind sauce. At least we should have been told that its frozen not fresh!

Hakka noodles were just like sevaiyan upma (vermicelli). Ambience was okay. It felt like they prefer more parties than dine-in. Too loud for a quiet sunday dinner.

Dear owner,
Chinese doesn't mean adding soy sauce, chillies and garlic to anything. Please send your cook at any street stall in India for a month long training. Maybe till then add a disclaimer to your chinese menu : Try at your own risk & money!

Mobile Review Jul 20, 2014