Fresh User Reviews for Wheelchair Access in Sydney

Displaying: 1 - 20 of 1002

Michael C. reviewed Firehouse Grill, Mortdale

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Steak House, Family Dining, Good For Groups

Overall 8.2  16

We've been to Firehouse Grill twice in the past few weeks. Yep... It's that good! The steak is beautifully cooked and all the meals are well priced. It's a family friendly restaurant that gives paper and coloured pencils to keep the kids happy until the yummy chips arrive. In fact, the chips taste a lot like Smiths Chips which is a good thing for our "gobbledock" kids! The only negative is that it can be quite chilly sitting near the door in winter as staff and customers come in and out. We learnt that on the first night and made sure to book ahead and request a seat away from the door on our next visit.

Jul 28, 2014

mammi72 reviewed Sealevel, Cronulla

Restaurants, Seafood, BYO, Licensed, Outdoor Dining

Overall 7.2  136

Been eating on off here for a long time and I have to say after last nights dining experience it will be a long time before I go back. Entrée of soft shell crab was tasteless and the bisque tasted like beef stock. The duck main main was tough and again not much taste with fig and shiraz cigar hardly touched. Overall a very disappointing meal and for those prices a huge let down. Again for those prices one would expect much better service as well.

Mobile Review Jul 27, 2014

Onara reviewed Sale Pepe, Seaforth

Restaurants, Italian, Pizza, Family Dining, Good for Business Dining

Overall 8.7  10

Probably the best pizza I've eaten in Sydney. Tiny place with only a handful of tables and a simple selection of drinks. But the pizza menu is long, reasonably priced and very delicious.

alexb reviewed Sails on Lavender Bay, McMahons Point

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Seafood, Fine Dining, Hip and Trendy

Overall 8  117

We had a great Sunday lunch here. The service was excellent. Efficient and friendly. Modern Australian menu with quality ingredients and flavour packed, matched with local wines. Beautiful spot on the harbour. Ferry trip makes it a great day out for any occasion.

WhatLolaWants reviewed Peppertree, The, Gymea

Restaurants, Family Dining, Fine Dining, Good for Brunch, Good for Business Dining

Overall 8  3

I have been here several times, once for lunch and twice for breakfast. All three times I have been very impressed with the quality of the food, fresh and wonderful as well as kind attentive service. I am happy with the prices as well, I think this will be my favourite breakfast place in gymea now! Try the mixed mushroom breakfast, its just delicious!

silly_sausage reviewed Restaurant 317, Parramatta

Restaurants, European, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Hip and Trendy

Overall 7  222

Service  1

I am going to share my experience of 317 this evening, which left a sour taste in our mouths and ensured that we will never return.

A booking was made for 20 people for 2 people celebrating their birthdays. 3/4 of said people were there for the time that was booked. The waiter said that he would clear the table and we would be seated right away. 20 minutes later and we go to find out what us happening and he says that he tried to call to confirm the booking and no one picked up. No record of any missed call. Why didn't he mention this 20 minutes ago? Arrogant and rude. I am glad that he didn't get any of our business.

I strongly suggest that they take their "recommended for parties, banquets etc" down, as this poor experience of customer service and genuine screw up on their part set the tone for the rest of the night as we had to find somewhere else that would be able to accommodate 20 people.

V W. reviewed Arisaig Tea Rooms The, Surry Hills

Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs, English, Irish

Overall 9.1  11

Food  9      Coffee  9      Drinks  9      Ambience  7      Service  6      Value  8

We went there recently on a Friday night with a voucher which includes an entree, main meal and glass of wine. Being Friday night, it was quite busy where they forgot our drinks and service was slow. Apart from that the food was perfect. All the dishes were prepared and presented in fine dining style. Excellent value for the food served! The decor of the restaurant is a bit dark and cold. Suggest larger signage outside the restaurant as it could be easily missed.

Jul 26, 2014

Anthony R. reviewed La Mono, Merrylands

Restaurants, Lebanese, Family Dining, Good For Groups, BYO

Overall 6.6  31

There free range has hit the spot, it is great seeing I only eat free range chicken, la mono is one of the only shops that sell this, I love this place.

Mobile Review Jul 26, 2014

Luganiga reviewed Cronulla Zimzala, Cronulla

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Seafood, Tapas, Vegetarian

Overall 7.6  167

More like Shamzala. We went there on Friday night with a group of work colleagues and it was like we were an inconvenience to the "female maitre 'd". The staff were no better and really lacked any service ethos. The food service was slow and having asked for some bread to fill the long wait, we were told that there is no "spare" bread. To top this off it was a BYO and corkage was $7, but because we "were a large number" it would be $15 per bottle. The food would be best described as "canteen" and cold, without any consistency in presentation for like plates. Overall a very poor experience and one we will not be entertaining again. There are much better restaurants in Cronulla who want to serve their customers so save your money for them.

Jul 26, 2014

Yen C. reviewed Parea Greek Tavern, Kogarah

Restaurants, Greek, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Hip and Trendy

Overall 7.1  33

Ok food but don't bother if you want take out from the express store. Staff are indifferent. Waited 30 mins for a small Greek Salad and small container of Gyros (lamb). There is no reason why these pre-prepared dishes should have taken half this time. Not to mention that I paid $18 for the wait. Staff didn't even apologise!

Brinsty reviewed Parma, Surry Hills

Restaurants, Italian, Pizza, Family Dining, Good for Brunch

Overall 7.6  40

Awful. Disappointing on every level. Food didn't match descriptions on menu, would not honour terms of vouchers, service was arrogant. Not recommended.

Samantha C. reviewed Peppercorn At Cremorne, Cremorne

Restaurants, Mediterranean, Modern Australian, Seafood, Steak House

Overall 6.9  92

I love this place. My favourite on the North Shore. Top class food, service and ambience. Food is so very well priced and beats any fine dining. I little gem.

SummerJ reviewed Fook Yuen Seafood, Chatswood

Restaurants, Chinese, Yum Cha, Family Dining, Child Friendly

Overall 5.9  112

An old family favourite, have been ther for yum cha at least 100 times past 20 years, not much has changed, same level and it will probably stay the same
Its a very typical Chinese restaurant and very popular for yum cha.

SummerJ reviewed La Zana Ristorante, Wahroonga

Restaurants, Takeaways, Italian, Mediterranean, Modern European

Overall 7.6  56

Can be such a good place, been here 3 times and each time different experience, must have consistency in service & food, the food is above average but on my last visit 3 weeks ago it was below average. I know this place and will be back, but please some consistency as its a good place for us Upper North Shore crowd.

John M. reviewed Yoshii, The Rocks

Restaurants, Japanese, Vegetarian, Licensed, Private Room

Overall 7.1  105

It was not good... It was perfect! Honestly at first I was reticent because of some bad reviews... But come on, these reviews are 1 or 2 years old. Yoshii Restaurant has changed since then, and it is very good change. I love Japanese food, I tried a lot of Japanese restaurant and this one is far the best I ever try. I just can't understand what people are complaining about, nothing is cracked, the waitstaff is friendly, the dishes are beautiful and are delicious, the ambiance is nice.

If you are coming in Sydney and you don't come here you would miss something important. I just wanted to recommend you this restaurant. It worth the time and the money. Just have a try, nobody can decide instead of yourself. I went there with 2 friends of mine, I will bring my family next time! For sure, they will not be disappointed. Good luck everyone!

John.

Mobile Review Jul 24, 2014

kily reviewed Bathers' Pavilion Cafe, Balmoral Beach

Cafes, International, Mediterranean, Modern Australian, Seafood

Overall 7.1  101

Food  3      Coffee  8      Ambience  8      Service  6      Value  2

Had a small piece of salmon on a large plate and a tasteless overstuffed bowl of lettuce for $30. When I asked for the risotto instead because the "salad" was bland, the chef dumped a ton of salt into it so the risotto was inedible as well. I wouldn't have felt it was good value anyway, you pay a lot for a nice view and mediocre food. Bad attitude free of charge from the chef.

Ayhan reviewed Ottoman Turkish Cuisine, Newtown

Restaurants, Turkish, Family Dining, Fine Dining, Good for Brunch

Overall 5.6  5

Nothing special here. Very average "take away" Turkish food. Serving are big, ambience is average, service was quick but unorganised kaos. If you like average food then you will find value.

Onara reviewed Cafe Sopra @ Fratelli Fresh, Walsh Bay

Cafes, Serves Dinner, Serves Lunch, Serves Takeaway, Wheelchair Access

Overall 7.3  35

I've found all the Sopras to be winners. Broad menu, but everything is delicious. Great salads, great wines, great service.

Mary C. reviewed The Magician's Cabaret, Paddington

Restaurants, Modern European, Family Dining, Fine Dining, Good for Business Dining

Overall 8.8  19

We’d been told it was like Parisian cabaret, but wow! We stepped through the red curtain and into another world. A waiter in top hat and tails seated us and brought us our appetiser - the creamy feta and eggplant melted in the mouth… The magic already began as soon as we finished it, a French magician Ophir came up to our table and showed us some amazing magic in our hands - we still have no idea how he did it all, great fun!

The evening then went quick but we enjoyed every minute. The magicians were fun and we couldn’t work them out, and they even got one of my friends up to do a trick which really made her night! It was a lavish show for such an intimate venue - the costumes were gorgeous! The food was quite nice, and we got so much we couldn’t even finish dessert... The music was a bit loud and the waiters were sometimes slow.

But it was still such a great night out for my birthday I won’t forget! We got some lovely photos with the rabbit, got to meet the cast after the show, and the young magician jackson aces even did a special trick just for me for my birthday - and it was a little scary how he knew exactly who i thought of! Excellent night, great entertainment, value and nothing like it in Sydney.

Jul 23, 2014

Nathan L. reviewed Temasek, Parramatta

Restaurants, Malaysian, Vegetarian, Family Dining, BYO

Overall 5.9  221

Been to Temasek many many times over the years, service and atmosphere hasn't changed at all. Always busy with customers whenever we come. (both lunch and dinner)

Food wise, has always been to a great standard, especially the hainanese chicken. Love it always, if not the best I've had since Singapore. Many people might disagree, however, it is definitely my personal opinion.

Service could be improved, however it is there. As for value, depending what you're getting, it's definitely worth your $$$$. If you want a decent meal for a decent price, come here. If not, there are a few Malaysian places in China town you can try.

Jul 23, 2014