Fresh User Reviews for Wheelchair Access in Sydney

Displaying: 1 - 20 of 982

ashalea_ reviewed Khao Pla, Chatswood

Restaurants, Thai, Good For Groups, Hip and Trendy, BYO

Overall 7.7  10

The mango salad is so so so yummy! Other food are decent too, but probably on par with home thai in the city.

blogRead the full review on my blog

Jay A. reviewed @ The Jiggle, Crows Nest

Restaurants, Takeaways, Asian Fusion, Japanese, Korean

Overall 8.7  2

Excellent food! We loved our experience at the jiggle. The spicy volcano pork was great!

jazzymindo reviewed Last Train to Bombay, Crows Nest

Restaurants, Indian, Seafood, Vegetarian, Family Dining

Overall 7.1  113

I have been going to this restaurant for as long as it has been open. The food can vary in quality but is generally really good. The staff are very attentive and helpful and patient if you want to just order as you go along. I went with a family group last Saturday and we all enjoyed the food. The same annoying thing crops up every time we go and this is the incredibly mean owner bullying the staff and the chefs. Glowering around the restaurant never doing anything to help with the service, making the staff jittery and upset! He is quite scary! He is a blight on the restaurant!

mz103 reviewed Lucio's, Paddington

Restaurants, Italian, Fine Dining, Banquet, Degustation Menu

Overall 7.8  70

Came to Lucios a while ago and was amazed by the elegance and class of the restaurant. The service was impeccable and the food tasted amazing. This is now one of my favourite restaurants and will definitely be back.

Lambsy reviewed Bodega, Surry Hills

Restaurants, Spanish, Tapas, Has Bar, Licensed

Overall 7.7  224

Visited Bodega for the first time this week, and we will be back! Food was absolutely delicious - fresh, interesting, flavoursome. Service was impeccable but unobtrusive, and the vegans in our group were very well looked after and with absolutely no fuss. From the time we rang to make the reservation the whole experience had a very friendly vibe. Thanks to all at Bodega for the great experience.

Zoe T. reviewed Stonebar Seafood Brasserie, Meadowbank

Restaurants, Mediterranean, Seafood, Vegetarian, Good For Groups

Overall 7.1  107

Came here with my mum loved the food it was amazing, my mum loved the spaghetti marinara and my lamb was beautiful. Compliments to the lovely young chef he is pretty cute. Service was great can't wait to come back here.

Onara reviewed Copo Cafe & Diner, Drummoyne

Restaurants, Cafes, Asian Fusion, Fusion, International

Overall 8.5  24

Food  9      Coffee  10      Ambience  9      Service  6      Value  8

What a find! Great coffee, lovely ambience, and a delicious and interesting breakfast menu, just off an otherwise drab section of Victoria Rd. My only complaint would be the waitstaff working today (Aug 21) both need to brush up their practical & personal skills. Otherwise, this place is a winner!

Restaurants, Japanese, BYO, Child Friendly Highchairs, Wheelchair Access

Overall 7  22

My overall experience was delightful. The food, although took a while, came out great and was worth the while. Lovely restaurant environment, great for dates.

Restaurants, Asian, Japanese, Noodle Bar, Family Dining

Overall 5.5  60

I haven't been to a Wagamama in years but as this one was close to my friends work and they had highchairs, we came here to catch up over lunch.

Spacious with a view of the kitchen on one side of the restaurant. We chose from the lunch special menu which is great value for a bento or main (limited) and drink for $14.99. I tried their chicken teriyaki while my friend opted for their yaki soba. Taste wipes my teriyaki chicken was mostly onion and sauce but for the price, I can't complain.

It wouldn't be my first pick but the value and convenience made the visit a positive one.

sydmohit reviewed Chutney Indian, Harris Park

Restaurants, Chinese, Indian, Seafood, Vegetarian

Overall 6.8  39

After visiting most Indian restaurants in Sydney, I thought Chutney had an elite look and feel. My both visits to Chutney in recent days was very disheartening. Though the restaurant offers good range in the Menu, all dishes tastes the same. Chilli Chicken which is supposed to be Very Hot was so very bland, and when asked where is the chillies in the dish, I was served with a bowl of fresh hot chillies. Am I supposed to be cooking on the table? Bizzare. Quantity of each dish is below the average serving compared to most restaurants. The staff should be doing less of socializing activities and concentrate on customer satisfaction. The business owner has a very poor taste and awful sense of humour. Hope the review is taken for quality improvement.

josie2304 reviewed El Phoenician, Parramatta

Restaurants, Lebanese, Seafood, Fine Dining, Licensed

Overall 7.7  171

There are millions of Lebanese restaurants but El Phoenician I have to say by far is the only one with the worst customer service! as though I should be honoured they are taking my order! After dinner, plates were cleared about 30 minutes later, no even bothered to ask if we would like coffee or dessert and pretty much just give us the bill (a nice way to say piss off). The staff are rude and arrogant, and it is over priced for what it is. The restaurant itself physically is lovely but besides that... I have nothing good to say!

josie2304 reviewed Tokio Fans, Baulkham Hills

Restaurants, Asian, Japanese, Seafood, Vegetarian

Overall 7  75

By far the worst Japanese restaurant I have ever encountered! The service is terrible, the time it takes to get a table, to be served, have your order taken and food taken to the table... disgusting to say the least. I went there on a Friday night with two girlfriends, they ordered cooked meals mine just simply sushi and sashimi. My girlfriends food came out within minutes... my meal still hadn't come out by the time they had finished eating! To which I was told by staff "I'm sorry we are very busy" it's a restaurant on a Friday night, of course you will be busy that's not a valid excuse. To compensate me they took the price of the raw squid off my bill... a whole $4.00 wow. And over priced as anything! I have been to many Japanese establishments and not even in the CBD do you come across prices that extreme. I will never go back

Caroline N. reviewed BAR100, The Rocks

Restaurants, Bars, Nightclubs, English, Italian

Overall 7.2  13

Food  10      Drinks  10      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  8

Amazing building which takes your breath away when you enter. I had a great night celebrating a friend's birthday last Friday night. Fun and helpful staff, really good cocktails, great food and the best house music I have heard in Sydney in a long time. I had a blast and will be back soon.

mealatnite reviewed El Phoenician, Parramatta

Restaurants, Lebanese, Seafood, Fine Dining, Licensed

Overall 7.7  171

Was there last saturday night, service was wonderful & staff catered to all our needs. Food was tasty & served in a reasonable time considering the place was fully booked. Cater well for kids dinners also. Live entertainment good also.

Virna reviewed Bianco, Brighton-Le-Sands

Restaurants, Bars, Italian, Family Dining, Good for Business Dining

Overall 7.2  36

Food  10      Drinks  10      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  10

Thanks Bianco for a Fantastic night! We had our daughter 21'st Birthday and it was fabulous. We had a cocktail style event and I think this venue is perfect for this. The service is unpeccable. Lots of fun, music, dance floor, plenty of fabulous authentic italian food. Everyone had the best time. I will always recommend this venue and many thanks to the management making the organisation stress free and me look good!

Restaurants, Korean, Family Dining, Air Conditioning, BYO

Overall 6.8  12

One word: Disgraceful! I went to this restaurant with my family (total 5 peoples) on Sunday, and the restaurant was really quite. After ordering 4 dishes, including Wagyu beef and marinated pork, the waitress (with limited english) said that we need to order more dishes. We were not really hungry and my parents can't eat a lot, therefore we only order 4 dishes for 5 people, but she asked us to order at least 2 more main dishes. I said that if you can not serve the food, then we will leave the place. The waitress still insist us on ordering more dishes, and then we just simply left the restaurant. There are so many other nice restaurants in the surroundings, with this kind of service I don't think this restaurant deserves a go.

Robin W. reviewed Cavallino Ristorante, Terrey Hills

Restaurants, Italian, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Air Conditioning

Overall 6.2  111

I dined at Cavallino with a group of mums catching up. I have been to Cavallino before and have since received a birthday card welcoming me back to the restaurant which offered a complimentary main course. (Great idea!) this prompted us to dine here on this occasion. The ambience was great and it did feel like we were on holidays in Italy! Our waiter was Italian and the Italian pizza chef kept us entertained. The food was beautiful, we shared some pizzas and pastas and finished off with gelato and tiramisu, washed down with a glass (or two!!) of Italian wine. We will be back again soon!

liv24 reviewed Makaroni, Leichhardt

Restaurants, Takeaways, Italian, Family Dining, Good for Business Dining

Overall 9.8  1

Wow I discovered this little place just last week I'm guessing they must have changed the management of the place recently. Although it was a little quiet we still felt welcomed with a very inviting atmosphere. We had a fresh pasta dish and a delicious woodfire pizza. Both very reasonably priced. The only down to this place is the limited dessert selection, although the waiter did describe a large selection of cakes available it's not the same as being able to see and choose from a cake cabinet. All in all a very nice experience and we will be sure to be visiting again in the near future, keep up the good work guys and girls.

Food F. reviewed BAR100, The Rocks

Restaurants, Bars, Nightclubs, English, Italian

Overall 7.2  13

Food  8      Drinks  7      Ambience  8      Service  7      Value  9

Went for the $10 Friday night pizza special... As a coeliac was very happy with the gluten free options marked out on the menu. Paid $4 extra for the gluten free base, but that was clear upfront and pretty standard. Friends opted to share the 70cm Pizza Board which was fantastic value. Mulled wine was a good winter warmer (and made the room smell amazing). Great DJ playing background music 'SPACIE' and a very friendly English waitress and Italian guy checking on our table. We ended up staying and facing the night away in the upstairs bar.

Mulled Wine Pizza

Jerry B. reviewed Forbes & Burton, Darlinghurst

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Hip and Trendy

Overall 7.9  79

The food was fantastic, although I have to admit I left there deeply confused: I ordered a coffee and the owner insisted that I try their flat white, because locals didn't like black. I didn't quite understand it, but I suppose I'm no coffee expert.

Aug 18, 2014