Watts on Crown

Wine list of 150 wines

Specialties

• Scotch eggs
  • Ceviche of kingfish
  • Roast wallaby with baby beetroots

EFTPos

Parking

Ample or Convenient Parking
Parking Station
Parking Suggestions
Woolworths under ground parking 2 minutes walk

Established in February 2012

Overview of Watts on Crown

Great new local in Surry Hills with a bar and gorgeous upstairs room. Open 7 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bar food all day.

Add a Review for Watts on Crown

User Reviews of Watts on Crown, Surry Hills

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Next

This is the best kept secret in Sydney. We've eaten there at least 6 or 7 times. The only restaurant where we've enjoyed every meal that we've eaten. Breakfast or Dinner, and every course - just perfect. The service is perfect, the ambience perfect, Food Perfect and the value is perfect. I cannot fault Watts on Crown. They could double their prices and it would not stop us going there.

Oct 24, 2014

We loved this restaurant. The food was so good and the service was excellent. The menu is not exotic but the food is so well done. Incredibly good value.

Oct 04, 2014

We had a birthday dinner here last night for a group of 12. The food was really good the service impeccable the atmosphere lovely byo and very reasonably priced... what more could you want! We will return.

Jul 31, 2014

Had my 40th lunch with 24 girlfriends! They gave us the whole of upstairs with the small balcony so felt very private and special. Great food, fab service and excellent value for $! Good choice of 4 dishes for 3 courses. Highly recommend.

Mobile Review Jun 22, 2014

Had dinner here with my family in a group of 4 (three adults and a 2yo), they were very accommodating and provided a baby chair and the chef cooked up a plate of fish and chips for my nephew. Food was great, the steak was perfectly cooked and dessert was extremely nice. Service was attentive and professional. Highly recommended.

Jun 14, 2014

Had a lovely dinner there last night (on a voucher). Great food and service at a handy location. We were pleasantly surprised by this unpretentious yet classy restaurant. Great value on the voucher if you are lucky enough to grab one.

May 19, 2014

Tiffany saved me. I had booked the wrong night, so I rang and explained the problem to Tiffany, who said "we are fully booked tonight, but let me see what I can do". Problem solved... even though we had a voucher. Accompanied by a mate and his wife we had Entree, main, dessert and wine. Faultless. The wait staff were excellent and the meals, as good as you get. Yes, if you pay double there is another level of dining with tricky little variations, but, for top quality food, simply prepared, well presented and delicious to eat, this dining experience is at the top level. Go there and enjoy.

Jan 13, 2014

The girl in the polka dot dress. Amazing. I want to poach her. I enjoyed everything about the night, food - delicious, kangaroo tender and sublime. Service - poetry in motion. Really informed, calm and funny. Also a great tour guide, found time to write down favourite places in Sydney. Oh and I forgot dessert - incredible fondant! Thank you all at Watts.

Mobile Review Jan 07, 2014

We booked a for a large party for Sunday lunch and everything was perfect. The food was amazing with lots of choice and reasonably priced. The staff were really friendly and attentive. Also you have the option to BYO. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough.

Dec 09, 2013

Top notch without all the fuss! My wife always manages to find little unheard of places. All I can say about this place is that is reminds me of what hospitality used to be and by dictionary definition should be. Super waitress who knew the menu and really wanted us to have a good time, she was busy but still made time for to listen to my travel stories. The food was delicious and portions generous. I had a blue rump steak which rarely gets done correctly in my eyes by many top chefs but this was melt in mouth. Chocolate fondant had such a wonderful aroma coming to the table I didn't want to consume it. We had a really lovely time and will be back again soon, even if there are unisex toilets.

Nov 20, 2013

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Watts on Crown Seared scallops with pea puree Goat's cheese and pumpkin ravioli Roast marlin, asparagus, sherry reduction