Totos Pizzeria

Italian, Pizza

Add a Review for Totos Pizzeria

User Reviews of Totos Pizzeria, Five Dock

Page: 1 2 3 Next

Allow at least an extra 1/2 hour for their delivery times. At least the pizza is awesome!

Mobile Review Feb 07, 2014

Nice little place but they are very overpriced, dinner for two will set you back $80 with coffees etc so not good value given the decor and general environment.

They would be a much better (and more successful) little restaurant if their food was approximately 25% cheaper. A dinner of 2 (medium sized) pizzas will set you back approximately $50.

Aug 11, 2012

The pizza is great and yes they are always running behind with Vinnie panicking like he does always. But it really gives you a feel of a good old family atmosphere. You have to roll with the flow, overall great good and the delays and panick attacks always gives you that feel.

Jun 22, 2012

Good family pizzeria. I prefer to take away. I recommend the Rodd Island pizza! See my blog http://www.pizza-australia.blogspot.com.au/ for further local reviews of Sydney pizza!

blogRead more on my blog

Jun 04, 2012

I love this place! Feels like I'm right at home when I'm here. The pizza I have to say is the Best wood fired pizza in Sydney. The food is so authentic and delicious and the service was great, we felt welcome and were taken care of right from the moment we walked into the moment we left. My husband and I will definitely be back.

May 24, 2012

Totos is our local cheap Italian eat. It's kind of quirky and if you're looking for fine dining, this is not the place. When we went there recently, there seemed to have been a changing of the guard. The older guy cooking pizzas out the front was not there and the young guys in his place were friendly and greeted us appropriately. The old waiter with the cumberband was not there, although we always felt that he added some character to the place. The food is honest, without being extravagant. The basics are good and it is good value. Being BYO adds to that.

Jul 15, 2011

Ordered a deliver they said it would take 20 mins instead it took 1 hour! No phone call no apology !

Apr 10, 2011

We have been to Totos many times in the past when Vino (an older gentleman was the waiter), the service was great and the restaurant buzzing, we went tonight with ur two sons, there were only two other people in the restaurant. The waitress had nil personality, service was poor, and my husband one of our sons and I were almost finished our meals before our other sons pizza arrived (and that was after we went to check where it was).

I can see why they have gone from a buzzing restaurant to just 6 people on a sunday night. We were so disappointed, I expressed my disappointment to the kitchen staff who were arrogant so I guess they're not interested in changing, we will never be back! We would not recommend this restaurant, I hate to think what the service would have been like if they had been busy.

Mar 28, 2010

Best wood-fire pizza ever. Generous amount of toppings making it really worth it. I really recommend this place. Takeaway or eat in it a great dining experience.

Feb 19, 2010

My partner and I found this by place by accident, but so glad we did. Can't recommend this place enough. It is exceptional value for great tasting food in the Inner West. Yes the decor is nothing flash, but I guess thats what keeps the prices down and also gives it that kind of "traditional Italian" feel and most people go out for a good meal, not to sit in a nice looking room (which is a bonus but not essential).

The food is always really tasty and the staff are friendly and personable (which in a lot of restaurants is rare), they are more than happy to take special requests.
    We've now moved out of the area but this has now become our "special occasions" restaurant and it's definitely worth the 40 minutes trip to get there. It's BYO and I'm pretty sure I've never been charged corkage.

If you want a casual meal out instead of cooking yourself, highly recommend this place.

Jan 14, 2010