Thai Riffic

Average Meal Price $28 - based on one entree & main course only

Entrees $6.90-$13.90
Mains $9.50-$19.90
Desserts $3.50-$9.90
Lunch special (for eat in only)
every dishes come with rice and soup (excepted noodle dishes)
Set Menu - Price $12.90
your favorite dish come with rice and soup

Entrees $6.90-$13.90
Mains $14.90-$19.90
Desserts $3.50-$9.90
The prices as show above are excluded our's special dishses.
Set Menu - Banquet set A- $35 per person/ minimum of 4 people

Banquet set B- $45 per person/ minimum of 4 people

Degustation
Please contact us for more information.

Banquet
Banquet $35.00-$45.00
Min No of Guests 4

Others
Drinks $3.00-$13.00

Prices last updated:  10/2010

Bookings

Bookings are preferred
Please note that we prefer to recive a pre-order if the booking is more than 15 person.

Please note that we accept BYO for wine only and Our restaurant is fully license.

The baquet sets are requested for the booking which more than 15 person.

Mon to Sun 11am - 3pm

Serves Dinner
Serves Takeaway
Food Delivery

Delivery

*Free home delivery within designated areas *Minimum order $25 *Visa, Mastercard and American Express accepted *Condition and prices are suject to change without notice. Please ask our staff for the information update

Wheelchair Access

Entertainment / Music
Outdoor Dining

EFTPos

Notes

Please inform to our friendly staff if you have any spacific request. 1.5% will be charged on American Express card.

Order Delivery or Pickup from Thai Riffic
  • Free to order with no markup!
  • Cash or credit | Instant confirmation
  • Over 1 million meals delivered!
Order Now

Overview of Thai Riffic

Thai Riffic Newtown is a contemporary Thai restaurant, the menu is inspired by traditional Thai dishes and is enhanced with modern Sydney accents with premium quality and our menu is designed to be eaten with rice and be shared in the traditional Thai style.

Add a Review for Thai Riffic

User Reviews of Thai Riffic, Newtown

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

We had the salt and pepper tofu and mushroom dishes. Enjoyed the tofu dish but the mushroom dish was a tad too sweet. Service was ok. Nothing to rave about. May come back.

Dec 13, 2014

Went on a saturday night in a group of 6 to celebrate a birthday. We ordered 2 soups, 3 entrees, 4 main dishes and drinks. Our drinks took 10 minutes to arrive, then our Tom Yum soup arrived soon after. But that's it, nothing arrived in the next 1 hour!

I know the place is busy on a Saturday night, but if Thai Riffic can't even get entrees out in 1 hour and 15 minutes, then they are doing something very wrong! We paid for whatever they managed to put on our table (4 drinks and 2 soups for $47) and left very hungry.

Sep 23, 2013

Went there for Sunday lunch. There was good variety on the menu especially the "street" menu. It had some interesting dishes and the Crispy pork belly was very good. The lunch menu was very well priced. In the end we all left satisfied.

Sep 15, 2013

We have now been to this restaurant twice. You will see from our other reviews that we are a massive fan of Thai cuisine. We love the food, it's presentation and the service. For the area of Newtown, prices are pretty reasonable. Highly recommended for lunch time as well. Try their mushroom soup.

Aug 06, 2013

'Wedding Photographer Sydney'

Delicious food. Went with a friend there yesterday (my fourth time there). Perfect choice to have ordered all entrees!

The Tofu one was lovely. Papaya salad (mmm... nah). Duck spring rolls were divine, a little thick, but delicious. Service is attentive, especially by the young friendly gentleman by the front door area. Warm, pretty decor... can easily hear each other talking.

Jun 08, 2013

Fabulous food & ambience, never disappointed at Thai Riffic Newtown! The Crispy pork with sweet chilli jam & kaffir & The soft shell crab dish are favourites, also lets not to forget the delicious Massamun Beef. The cocktail list is also great, I recommend the Singapore Sling.

May 06, 2013

Whilst Thai riffic looks great, the decor is the only thing that is good about this place. I went there for friend's birthday party the other weekend, and, as we were a large group, we were obliged to order the banquet option. It took 2 hours for the food to come out (certainly, we were a big gathering, but had booked the banquet menu in advance), and when it did arrive, the value was pitiful. For $38, I ate one spring roll, 2 chicken skewers, one fish cake, and a bit of rice. All style and no substance.

Apr 10, 2013

I came in to this restaurant with high hopes as the decor is nice and it was buzzing. I ordered the Tom Yum soup with lots of vegetables and a little bit of tofu (this is my standard order wherever I go). What came out was half a coconut stuffed with tofu (literally, couldn't move the spoon) and no vegetables. Okay. They apologised and took it back to the kitchen.

Ten minutes later, they brought the same meal back, in a bowl instead of the coconut shell. My friend was trying to eat her Pad Thai really slowly so we could eat together but she was almost finished. I told them that I had asked for vegetables and not a bowl full of tofu. Another ten minutes later (they obviously did not make my meal a priority), they bought back a bowl with veggies they had overcooked, the same soup and tofu (I knew because the veggies were steaming but the soup was cold). The soup was not tom yum. There was no spices! Finally a woman came over and told me that they do not put veggies in their tom yum because it is a bad flavour. Considering I always get tom yum with veggies, this is ridiculous. Secondly, why didn't somebody tell me this 30 minutes ago?

In the end, the soup was so horrendous. I told them not to worry. They still charged my friend for her meal. Staff were slow. Absolute waste of time and energy. They ruined our evening out together.

Feb 25, 2013

I'm generally an observer rather than a reviewer on eatability but my experience at Thai-Riffic justified me creating an account to provide a review.

The place looks gorgeous and interesting, the food was lovely and very well cooked, the value was top notch (albeit we went on a group deal voucher). we were provided a special menu as group deal patrons; it was slightly disappointing that it was limiting in choice but there was still enough variety. The thing I loved most was the service; people were friendly and always attentive to our needs.

Will go again next time I have a chance.

Jan 26, 2013

1st time here for lunch last Thursday. We had a party of 6. The waitstaff were great as was the food.

I'm a semi regular Thai diner, but amongst us were a few devotees to the cuisine who all commended the dishes.

It is a relaxing setting and quite spacious for Newtown and we will be back.

Dec 10, 2012

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Front (Newtown) Garden Inside2 Green curry with wild barramundi fillets Upstairs2 Steamed chinese broccoli Inside Massamun Lamb shank Upstairs Pork belly Pad Thai King Prawns Pad Thai King Prawn..All time favorite Soft Shell Crab Thai Beef Salad Massaman Beef BBQ pork ribs Special Duck Betal leaf fish Thai Beef Salad