Thai Paragon

Thai

Delivery, Pick Up and Catering
Menulog Delivery and Pickup

Order Delivery or Pickup from Thai Paragon
  • Free to order with no markup!
  • Cash or credit | Instant confirmation
  • Over 1 million meals delivered!
Order Now

Add a Review for Thai Paragon

User Reviews of Thai Paragon, North Strathfield

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Went for dinner to Thai Parragon on 27th Nov 13 for our Wedding Anniversary, and the booking was done by my son. When we reached there were only 3 tables and 3 waitress. Were shown to our table, ordered drinks (fresh coconut juice) it was totally off and tasted disgusting. Ordered our meal of 3 entrees and 4 main dishes. Asked if we could have plates instead of bowls, was told very flatly there's no plates. The food was well below my expectation especially the deep fried fish with sweet chilly sauce.

The waitresses were too busy talking and not even once came to the table after the food was served. My son had to get up and go the counter to ask for more rice. Had to call the waitress for water and she comes with water but no glass! We always love having desserts but we were not even asked if we wanted dessert. It was a very disappointing and the service was simply disgusting!

Dec 01, 2013

The pad thai chicken is a measley $10.90 as a lunch special, and you get a serving big enough to keep you fuelled for nearby tenpin bowling or laser skirmish activities. The noodles came out an odd pink colour, but were sprinkled liberally with raw bean sprouts for fresh crunch, along with a wedge of lemon and crushed peanuts. The bean sprouts and peanuts added a nice contrast in texture to the chewy noodles and tender chicken, and the sour lemon juice cut through the sweet flavour of the noodles.

Strangely, there were two big lonely chunks of red capsicum that seemed a bit out of place in amongst the strands of noodles, but otherwise there was a nice even sprinkling of chicken, mini tofu cubes and egg throughout.

Overall it was a decent dish of springy noodles with sweet and sour flavours and mix of textures. The service is relatively quick for lunch service and pretty good value too.

blogRead more on my blog

Jul 17, 2013

Rude staff, bad food, dirty place. Eat here at your own risk!

May 19, 2013

I am a sucker for a novelty drink and this coconut juice served in its natural habitat is quite fun! So far, there are points on the table and the food does not disappoint. I have written a full review of Thai Paragon on my blog, please feel free to comment. Enjoy.

blogRead more on my blog

Feb 21, 2013

This was a really bad experience. I have nothing good to say about the food it was disgusting. The prawns were dry and tasteless and cold. Service was terrible and when I told the waiter that the food was way below standard he didn't give a damn. This restaurant is old and worn out with waiters who don't care. It's the most expensive Thai food I have eaten and the worst.

Nov 10, 2012

Good quality Thai food at reasonable prices. Service could have been a little more attentive (drinks orders) but overall an enjoyable meal. My only gripe is that there is no air conditioning and despite the multitude of fans it can get quite uncomfortable on a hot night.

Nov 08, 2012

Food  1      Service  3      Value  1

We live in the local area and ordered take-away. The ordering process was pretty simple and quick. We received an SMS from the restaurant and the food arrived in about 30 min. This is where the good story ends.

We ordered two noodles and green curry. The green curry container was half empty, am not exaggerating here at all. It wasn't 3/4th, it was literally half. Further it only contained 5 pieces of veges in all. The noodle containers, whilst were filled up, I have never tasted such bland Pad Thai.

I wish there was an email address on Thai Paragon's (North Strathfield) website so I could have emailed them with the pictures. I am a big fan of Thai food and order a lot from other local areas in North Strathfield and Concord. This is by far my worst experience and it wasn't even a busy weekend day ...it was a Wed.

only 5 pieces of veges in the entire curry meal half empty container

Sep 26, 2012

'Wedding Photographer Sydney'

Absolutely disgusted by the poor service. I work 2 minutes away from the restaurant and I will make sure to share the experience with every single one of my co-workers and clients as I felt like I paid for my meal today to be disrespected and ignored.

The two waitresses that were working on Wed 12 September 2012 at around 9pm were more occupied in quickly performing the closing procedures than taking care of customers. I have been in the hospitality industry for many years in the past at very busy and expensive restaurants and I know perfectly well how it is to be in this industry and how you should be operating a restaurant. They had everything in the service aspect Wrong!

We walked in and the restaurant was 3/4 empty but still waited at least 5 minutes before anyone even acknowledged us with the utmost disrespect and lack of professionalism. Almost felt like they wanted me to know that there were not happy to have people come in so late.

We had to wave someone down to ask to order, and believe me I always make sure to wait for the waitress to come before waving down. When we asked questions about some of the items 0n the menu the waitress sighed and did her best to display her lack of patience and irritation (for whatever her reason was). No one offered us drinks or even served us tap water until we had to ask way after our meals came out.

When we went to pay at the counter they already had the till closed and were pretty annoyed that we did not have exact change. Not a single "thank you" or "hello" or "goodbye" all night. I will never go back.

Sep 12, 2012

Standard fare but evenly done.

Aug 16, 2012

The servings were quite large and the green curry was absolutely delicious. We were served by a few waiters who were all attentive, smiling and pleasant. Will definitely return.

Jul 16, 2012