Seaside Eatery

Available

Add a Review for Seaside Eatery

User Reviews of Seaside Eatery, Narrabeen

Page: 1 2 3 Next

I had dinner here the other night, was delicious! Restaurant was full on a wednesday night so the waitress was busy but friendly. Started with the garlic prawns which come out sizzling and smelt amazing we then shared a large pizza between 2 girls which was more than enough. I have never had a better pizza, made fresh and straight out of the oven to the table. I'll be back!

Jul 17, 2014

What a great place! Old school Italian style food with generous helpings and a great atmosphere. I had the veal Scallopini Boscaiola when we went a fortnight ago. It tasted great. My friends had garlic prawns which looked really good too. Thanks, we will be back!

Dec 11, 2012

Food very average. Only one waitress for a full restaurant on a Saturday night. Nearly an hour before our order was taken. Starving by the time the food came out. Plus waitress was rude. Long night for a very average meal. Will never go back again.

Aug 20, 2012

Right on busy Pittwater Rd but well soundproofed so noise wasn't a problem. The furniture, whilst comfortable, looked like it had been around quite a while. Served by a very friendly and chatty woman throughout the night. Started with sauteed mushrooms, garlic prawns and calamari fritti. All generous serves. Then pizza and pasta. Again very generous. Large pasta which my wife couldn't finish and pizzas with a nice thin crust but topping bordering on too much.

Once upon a time pizzas were rated by how much you got on top but these days a smaller selection is often preferred. Licenced but allows BYO wine. I think $26 for a gourmet medium vege pizza is too much so the value didn't score so well (its $22 for a standard medium pizza).

I've noticed restaurant pizza prices going up a lot recently and its hard to justify mid-$20 prices for eat in when I can get a very decent Dominos home delivered to just over $10. But if you're hungry they do a nice meal here and the servings will fill you up.

Aug 08, 2012

'Dining out again'

Beautiful food in a beautiful location. Home style Italian food served by professional waitstaff. A must 'go to' restaurant!

Nov 22, 2011

This restaurant has quite a family feel about it, from the settings to the service and also the food. Very large meals and again feels like a home cooked italian meal rather than jazzed up delicate type dishes. We were all very full by the end of it.

Jul 27, 2011

The food was fantastic! I went there for breakfast and the portion was huge! The service was really friendly and the prices were really affordable! Excellent!

Jan 22, 2011

Every time I have visited this restaurant I have left full and more than happy with the meal, service and overall experience. The food is fresh with a homestyle-italian feel and comfort, and the staff are highly hospitable, I would recommend this lovely restaurant to anyone.

Nov 30, 2010

I came from london to Sydney and I went to the Seaside. I was hungry and saw this restaurant. I asked for a pizza and he made right in front of me and the garlic bread was amazing, the best ever had between London and Sydney. The pizza was fantastic and recommend it to everyone.

Oct 10, 2010

We ordered a couple of pizza's from here the other night. Watched the guy make it from scratch right in front of us, piled on the ingredients. Excellent value for money, we paid $20 and had only two pieces each because it had so much topping on it. The guy making the pizza was super friendly as well. Will definitely be heading back there soon!

Apr 30, 2010