Pizza Pesce Birra

Average Meal Price $33 - based on one entree & main course only

General Price
Mains $18.00-$26.00
Desserts $4.00-$16.00
Great value for only the best imported and Australian ingredients.
Home made pasta and gelato.
Set Menu - For 10 or more:
$25 per head for pizza, pastas and sides.

Breakfast
Farm fresh free range eggs. e.g Breakfast bruschetta, Benedict Roll and fluffy ricotta pancakes.

Mains $10.00-$26.00
Desserts $4.00-$16.00
Beef, chicken and fish burgers. House made pastas, selection of wraps, antipasto and of course our famous pizzas.

Mains $10.00-$26.00

Mon to Sun 5:30pm - 11pm

Corkage per bottle $5.00
Wine Selection
Selection of Italian and Australian Beers
Great selection of Italian and Australian wines starting from $15 bottle $6 glass.

Specialties

• Meza Luna - Half calzone with ricotta, salami, mozzarella, proscuitto, cherry tomato parmesan and basil
  • Gustosa - Italian Sausage, ham, mushroom, fior di latte and parmesan
  • Spaghetti alla casa - Tiger prawns and scallops in a light tomato sugo with fresh peas
  • Barramundi w/ Sweet potato and wild rocket

Serves Late Dining
Serves Takeaway
Food Delivery

Delivery

Delivery from to Mosman, Neutral Bay, Cremorne, Fairlight. Please call to check full delivery areas.

Takeaways

Diners
EFTPos

Parking

Ample or Convenient Parking
Off Street Parking
Street Parking
Parking Suggestions
Free parking after 6pm. Amble metered parking in The Spit East or West car parks.

Established in October 2011

Order Delivery or Pickup from Pizza Pesce Birra
  • Free to order with no markup!
  • Cash or credit | Instant confirmation
  • Over 1 million meals delivered!
Order Now

Overview of Pizza Pesce Birra

Pizza Pesce Birra, isn’t your run-of-the-mill pizza shop, the Rossetti Family has been creating authentic and gourmet Italian food for over 40 years.

Pizza Pesce Birra offers a unique indulgence that plays a dual role as quick, easy-to-eat lunches and satisfying dinners. At Pizza Pesce Birra, we know the only way to create the finest and freshest quality product is by using only the very best ingredients, the consistency and the quality of the product we serve is our primary concern. We take pride in serving cuisine that consistently exceeds our guest expectations, ensuring that we deliver quality each and every time.

Add a Review for Pizza Pesce Birra

User Reviews of Pizza Pesce Birra, Mosman

Page: 1 2 3 Next

I recently went there and the food was fantastic, great service and reasonalby priced. My kids love the pizza I had the homemade gnocci and it melted in my mouth. Great wine too, had a very tasty red italian wine with the meal. I will be going there again. Craig.

May 31, 2014

Now this place knows how to cook a pizza, the base is thin crispy and ingredients on top to match. It's not a cheap $18 for a margarita but good cheeses used as well. When coming back from Manly this will be our stop again, as it also easy to park. Service is good.

Oct 01, 2013

Place is always packed. The food is good and environment is cosy.

Aug 25, 2013

We've been here 3 times, and the food has been excellent each time. On the other hand, the parking is expensive and awkward at the Spit, and service has been mixed. The first time it took nearly an hour to receive our pizzas. The restaurant wasn't that crowded, and people who arrived well after we did received theirs a few minutes after ours. Another time we used a voucher which was supposed to include a BOGOF for our next visit. The server knew nothing about it when I asked as we were leaving, his colleague was on break, so we didn't receive, and they didn't reply to my website query. That time they also brought out kiddie entertaining bags after we left a nice tip, a nice gesture, but we would have really appreciated them while we waited for our food (though it wasn't a long wait). On our visits, the calamari fritti, Lucifero, Diavola, Di Pollo and Mezza Luna pizzas were all delicious, the best we've found on this side of the bridge. While it doesn't have the view you might expect on the spit, it is cozy inside, and you can walk outside and through a little carpark to a dock and sand if you'd like to walk off some pizza or entertain littlies. On the whole a nice spot for great pizza.

Jan 27, 2013

Pizza Pesce Birra and we had them all. We came with a table of 6 on a Saturday night to the store in Neutral Bay after there was no space in the sushi train. We had some pizza with prosciutto and rocket and another with seafood both were really really good. I had a whole sole with sambuca that was also really good! Kids had meatballs and mini pizza and were accommodated for well. Next time this will be our first stop.

Jan 13, 2013

The pizzas at Pizza Pesce Birra came highly recommended by a friend and I must say they are the best pizzas we've ever had. I haven't been to Italy but I believe they are very traditional. Until I can save up to try the real thing (in Italy) we will be going back to Pizza Pesce Birra. The service was friendly and efficient although we went early so it wasn't too busy.

Jan 12, 2013

After being out of town for a year we thought we would go to Cala luna and were surprised that it has moved. As we didn't realise until we were looking at the menu and about to order. It still had that cosy Italian feeling so we stayed and we were pleasantly surprised. The pizzas were thin and Crispy and the veal parmy was delightful. The coffee was amazing unlike so many restaurants these days..

The wait staff were friendly and helpful. Definitely will be back. Great spot to bring the kids for that early dinner.

Dec 28, 2012

My wife and I went here on spec and was touted in to the place by a waitress that came outside. I ordered Mussels which were all shrivelled up to the size of a pea. My wife ordered Sardines and then the waitress came out with Barramundi explaining that the chef had no sardines and would this be Ok. I couldn't help but laugh when she said she would only charge for sardines, almost knocked over the half a glass of shiraz my wife had and that would have been really sad as it cost $10.00

When we got the bill no account had been taken of the unwanted Barramundi. I think this place is a Pizza cafe and if true don't put things on the menu you can't cook. Will never go again.

Response from Management:
    Hi Paul

Thank you for taking the time to post this review we appreciate the feedback as it helps us improve our standards and level of service.

Thank You so much for letting us know about your experience as from this review I have been able to speak to the chefs in kitchen to review the processes to ensure this doesn't happen again. I personally purchase the seafood Mussels from the fish markets for our restaurants and only buy the freshest local seafood and sometimes the size varies. The staff should have been more informed about the limited number of fresh local sardines available at the start of the shift.
    Our wine list is multi leveled with wines ranging from $6 per glass, carafes at $15 and bottles at $25. You chose a fantastic aged 2008 shiraz from the Yarra valley and the price should have been made aware to you. We also offer our diners the right to byo from their personal cellars.
    I am disspointed about the experience that you had and would like to recieve more of your valuable feedback personally at michelrossetti@gmail.com

Thanks again for taking the time to post a review.

Michel

Dec 17, 2012

Despite the blurb by the owners, no, this place does not serve food which exceeds our expectations. The location could be so good, but instead you might as well be in Broken Hill (nothing wrong with that mind you) because the blinds are closed and its cramped and taken no advantage whatsoever of the environs.

The food was ok, but not really much better than that, reasonable average pizzas, but certainly nothing to write home about. Service was a real disappointment, the starter arrived in the middle of the main course, the wine had to be requested twice and then the wrong wine was brought. Value - not really. Fairly expensive for what you got. All in all, disappointing.

Response from Management:
    Hi joandtina

Thanks for taking the time to post this review, we take feedback to heart and over the warmer months have opened up the blinds in the restaurant and in the annex and have found a positive response from diners as it allows fresh air and sunlight in and allows more of the surrounding environment to be seen.

Our pizza chefs have over 30 years experience working with pizzas and we only hire the best of the best; those with a passion and a love for what they do. The Pizza Pesce Birra waitstaff are continuously training and improving their levels of service and standards to exceed customers' expectations.

Between myself and the head chefs, we are at the markets 6 mornings a week sourcing the freshest ingredients to serve to our customers.

I would love to hear direct feed back from yourself, please e-mail to michelrossetti@gmail.com with any further comments you may have.

Thanks again for taking the time to place the review

Michel

Oct 20, 2012

Eventually we have found a fantastic pizza restaurant on the Nortern Beaches. Meatballs amazing soo tasty a little too salty but another bowl please...
    I had a margarita pizza that was thin crispy and delicious! I have eaten pizza throughout Italy and Europe and this rates with the best. Good team of staff some Italian some south african? but all so friendly, house made lemoncello a must! We will back next week or maybe takeaway tommorrow?

Sep 22, 2012

Page: 1 2 3 Next

Pizza Pesce Birra Pizza Pesce Birra Pizza Pesce Birra Pizza Pesce Birra Pizza Pesce Birra Pizza Pesce Birra