Pink Salt

Pink Salt Website

Pink Salt Contact Info »

Prices $$$

Average Meal Price $52 - based on one entree & main course only
Average entree price is $19, average main price is $32. All pastas, ice cream and bread are made at Pink Salt in Double Bay.
$14.00
Our lunch menu is the same as our dinner menu, although we have a lunch specials boards with meals from $16 to $24.

Set Menu
Our group set menu price for a 2 course sit down starts at $58 per head. (groups are 10 or more people).

Bookings

Add a Review for Pink Salt

User Reviews of Pink Salt, Double Bay

Page: previous 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next

Food  10      Drinks  9      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  9

Such a great night, thank you for looking after us. Loved the bistro atmosphere, and thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Tasting plate for 2 which has 4 entrees on it for $38 was a real winner.

Jul 03, 2012

Food  9      Drinks  10      Ambience  10      Service  9      Value  9

Husband and I enjoyed our dinner here tonight. Amazing desserts! I had the beef fillet and husband had the barramundi. Prices were the same as The Oak pub around the corner! Sitting in the alfresco area with the heater on was so relaxing we were there for three and a half hours! Will be back for sure and recommending to friends. Staff very friendly and attentive.

May 17, 2012

Food  10      Drinks  9      Ambience  8      Service  9      Value  8

For a restaurant that is almost 7 years old the place still looks amazing. Very happy with our food by their new head chef Nathan, he used to be at liquidity in Roselle when it had a one hat! The Duck confit fell off the bone, and the honeycomb parfait, best dessert in my life.

Another great thing that I didn't mention, the bread roll, Our waiter told us they bake their bread fresh everyday, and they don't charge for it either, so tasty. Only criticism, it was a wednesday night and we were one of only 7 tables, the place should be busier.

May 17, 2012

Food  9      Drinks  9      Ambience  9      Service  9      Value  9

We had my daughters christening at Pink Salt last weekend and it was fantastic! So glad that we picked it as our venue. The service was really good and staff were very attentive to our 70 guests. The food was delicious and many of our guests are still talking about it one week later.

Apr 27, 2012

Food  6      Drinks  6      Ambience  5      Service  5      Value  5

Food - very ordinary. My chicken dish tastes like one from the local chicken takeaway.

Drinks - didn't have the wine we ordered, so had to go to a more expensive one.
    Ambience - so loud we had to ask them to turn the speakers away from us so that we could hear each other.

Service - if the waitress said "not a problem" once she said it a million times. Annoying.

Value - Expensive for what it is. I would Never go back. Restaurant was full of hens night groups etc which maybe they should stick to.

Mar 24, 2012

Food  8      Drinks  7      Ambience  8      Service  6      Value  7

The atmosphere is so lovely and located heartful DB! I wish the weekend special is back!

Mar 15, 2012

Food  5      Drinks  4      Ambience  4      Service  2      Value  2

Very dissapointing! We went here last night for a friends birthday, the service was terrible and from the moment we sat down we felt as if we were being rushed out the door mind you there was no one in there, we were told if we wanted to order drinks and pay separately we needed to get up from our table/meals and go to the bar and order as it was getting to hard for them who were clearly not run off their feet.

At 1 point I had to pour my own wine out of the bottle cause my glass had been empty for at least 15 minutes. Food was average and way over priced. My partner and I eat out regularly and are used to paying $40+ for a main and totally think that's more than reasonable if the food and service is good.

Overall again very disappointing! This is my first review after many bad dining experiences but this took the cake.

Feb 19, 2012

Food  9      Drinks  9      Ambience  7      Service  9      Value  9

Saturday Dinner was fantastic the only thing we didn't like was the noise at the end of the evening from a function in anther area of the restaurant. Had the most amazing desserts I have had in any restaurant.

Feb 13, 2012

Food  9      Drinks  7      Ambience  7      Service  9      Value  10

I went to Pink Salt when it first opened over 5 years ago, to be honest I wasn't that impressed then so I hadn't been back until last Saturday night. Well to be short, this experience made me think the restaurant was a completely different place, I had heard they had new head chef, which instigated this visit, food was so tasty and I think the prices had gone down since I went 5 years ago, very good value for money.

The service was friendly and attentive, the place was only 70 percent full but the owner Evan was coming round to tables to see how everyone was enjoying their food, he said January tends to be a quieter month and assured me the 95 women he had coming next week for different group bookings would make the venue feel far from not busy. This time I won't be waiting five years till my next visit, I can still taste the confit Duck with seared scallops.

Jan 30, 2012

Food  8      Drinks  7      Ambience  10      Service  8      Value  7

We had our xmas party last friday lunch. My girlfriends and I do this every year, and we really look forward to this day. The restaurant was absolutely crazy, in a good way, there were at least 3 other parties on and we had a really fun time.

The service was a bit rushed, but we never waited for anything and found the staff to be very polite and helpful. The food was good, not amazing but fresh and tasty which is just as important. Our cocktails were sweet and girly, but not strong enough for me! Had a fun time, and thank you to Evan for making the booking process so easy.

Dec 20, 2011