Perry's Pizza & Ribs

Free delivery > $16

Delivery, Pick Up and Catering
Menulog Delivery and Pickup

Order Delivery or Pickup from Perry's Pizza & Ribs
  • Free to order with no markup!
  • Cash or credit | Instant confirmation
  • Over 1 million meals delivered!
Order Now

Overview of Perry's Pizza & Ribs

Wood fired pizza

Add a Review for Perry's Pizza & Ribs

User Reviews of Perry's Pizza & Ribs, Glebe

Monumentally rude and shocking customer service.

I ordered pork rib crackling and what arrived was some sort of casserole dish. When I said "this is not what I ordered", the delivery man said, "we don't have that, we have this."

They did not call me to warn me they didn't have it, they just substituted it with an entirely different dish and appeared shocked when I didn't want it.

When I rang the restaurant, the man was very rude and said "so don't take it, take your money back then". (As in 'like I give a crap, lady'.)

This could have been avoided by calling me at point of order and explaining the situation. Or even good customer service at the point of mistake.

Apr 28, 2012

We went to Perri's pizza in glebe because we read some good reviews about it and let me tell you my husband and I were very displeased with the pizza. Firstly, the woman that served us seemed mean. The service was fast which means they cooked the pizza on high heat. The pizza (pepperoni) had the texture of stone and tasted like cardboard... it was the worst pizza we've had in sydney. The pastry was thick and if you threw the pizza against the wall chances are that it will bounce back, it was very hard to chew and harder to swallow, and it looked and tasted like the pizza was made a month ago. The cheese was not soft and gave us heart burn. There was hardly any perpporoni on the pizza, considering we ordered pepperoni. We thought we'd get quality pizza because it's woodfire but turns out we should've gone to Domino's paid much less and enjoyed our meal much more. Overall, we will never go back there again for pizza.

Apr 22, 2012

We have gone to Perry's a number of times over the years, and while the quality and consistency have varied over time they are now quite good. Most recently we got the Cebu (tandoori chicken) and the Beef Fajita, and they were lovely. I do wish they would use jalapeños instead of chilli sauce on the three Mexican-style pizzas on offer, but maybe that's the purist in me. Unlike some other reviewers, we have almost always had fast and friendly service at Perry's. We are always happy to get pizzas from Perry's.

Aug 14, 2011

I love this pizza. I get the caprice with anchovies every time. The 'ambience' isn't exactly electric but good enough to spend my ten or so minutes while I wait for my pizza. The service is all it needs to be and they are always friendly. Top place.

Jul 01, 2010

The lady who took my phone order was very polite, she offered a free 1.25L drink and delivery was prompt. That's where the good news ends. It was one of the worst pizzas I have ever eaten. Bland to the nth degree, which is a sure sign that the ingredients used are ultra cheap. The crust was stale, there was just no flavour. I only buy good stuff and really not used to this rubbish. It was shocking.
    Note - only gave 5 for ambience as it's really N/A. The pretty sharp designer of the survey above should realise take away can't really test ambience, so an N/A option should be included.

Apr 01, 2010

Fantastic pizza albeit a tad heavy on the garlic. Hit and miss with the the staff. Some nights they are terribly rude! Perhaps, has something to do with when management is in the building. Their Super Supreme is to die for. Its has a mountain of tasty toppings!

Feb 03, 2010

Awesome pizza! I'm hooked on the Tijuana. Not always great service, never sure what kind of mood they will be in, ranges from very friendly to quite rude. I once ordered a delivery by phone which never arrived, and they claimed that I must have called a different pizza joint. However, the pizza is too good to resist.

Dec 12, 2009

Best pizza ever, however, the senior staff is not such a nice guy. Have heard him swear to not only his staff in front of customers but to customers too, he's a real grump. It's more of a take-away than a rest. The girl with glasses is really friendly and nice.

Sep 09, 2009

I had to comment on this place because I think it's been treated unfairly. I'm a local and go there pretty regularly. The pizza is fantastic, the staff are really friendly, and value is amazing.

As for ambience, Perry's is really a take-away place, so don't expect anything fancy. However, if sitting outside (albeit at a plastic table) people watching with some good pizza and BYO wine is your thing, then it's great. Also, the Glebe foreshore is really close so just take your pizza and walk down Forsyth street and find a bench to sit at and admire the city skyline.

May 23, 2009

Great pizza place, the best in Glebe. I have been visiting for the last 10 years. It's a lovely family run place where they say hi and ask after your family when you visit regularly. There are only a couple of spots to sit, it's more of a take-away place. I always pick up my pizza because it's so quick and that way it is extra hot and fresh!

A fantastic selection of pizzas, you must try the gourmet varieties! Also does a great ribs, tender roasts and tasty lasagna for an easy family feed.

Nov 29, 2008