Luciano's Italian Restaurant

6.4
6.4

Luciano's Italian Restaurant Details

Luciano's Italian Restaurant Address

3 Tindale St (cnr Woodriffe St)
Penrith NSW 2750

Luciano's Italian Restaurant Contact Info

(02) 4731 1982

Italian

Add a Review for Luciano's Italian Restaurant

User Reviews of Luciano's Italian Restaurant, Penrith

Page: 1 2 3 Next

Just had lunch here today, it was awful. We have been patrons of this restaurant for years and while it was certainly never the best Italian restaurant around it was ok for Penrith. Service has always been good. Friendly staff and owner. I really think they are cutting back on ingredients or something as food was absolutely tasteless, garlic bread very nice though. Salad drenched in dressing, soggy. Risotto left a lot to be desired, where was the flavour? Bring back Incanto, where did they go? I don't mind paying the price for good quality food. We would have paid double to get a decent meal here today. Very disappointed.

Mar 19, 2013

Tony's Lucianos is a great option if you don't want to cook and want to eat out reasonably and simply. Portions are pretty big.

The food is more traditional than a cutting edge Italian-Modern Australian fusion kind of place but I think it fits the Penrith market and it's niche well.

Jan 27, 2013

After a dreadful experience with my daughters party, we paid more than 3000 and not everyone got fed, also we were promised a free dj which we did get although he was 76 with not music. We gave them another go tonight, three different dishes arrived with the same sauce, poor quality and no air con..for 108 dollars they won't be seeing us again.

Dec 31, 2012

Very good recommend for everyone, divided into 3 sections, romantic for couples, great to take the children, catch up with friends and family all welcome. Food was great, service was great, ambience great. We started with garlic pizza, then entree garlic prawns for the wife and mushrooms for me. The chlidren had pasta they loved it, I had veal, the wife had seafood. Washed it down with a nice cold beer. Great stuff.

Nov 27, 2012

So much fun coming here! My mum and my girlie friends love it! The wait staff are great, Tony (the owner) is fantastic and lively, really makes you feel at home.

The food will always fill you up, so if you want dessert, eat light!

Only missing one thing, bring back Tony's son Fanio, want a hot chef? Fanio is it! Heard he has a fiancee - she can't be that good can she? hehe! Highly recommend this place (and his son!!)

Oct 23, 2012

Have been there a number of times now and the food is excellent, although the menu doesn't change much, it is great value for money and with hearty and healthy options to suit the whole family. Was always too full to try dessert, so can't say much about that. The first time we came husband tipped well, probably more than I would have, and now every time we come we get great service, so I think they must have remembered him. This is a safe choice in Penrith, some other restaurants have slack attitudes to cleanliness and food hyg.

Aug 21, 2012

When we found this place we thought it deserved a shot.

We were pleasantly surprised with the price (2 course meal is well priced and plentiful) but waited for the food to make our judgement. The food turned out to be great. There is something they do with the usually simple spaghetti bolognese that can't be beat.

Top restaurant and the old man that runs the place is a gem. Other staff are lovely too.

Aug 10, 2012

What a complete waste of $140.00. The waiter couldn't exlpain most of the specials to us because he hadn't seen them, so we ordered of the menu. My 5 garlic prawns $19.50 that tasted like they were stewed in a creamy soup were the worst I have ever eaten.

My main the majority of it wrapped up and taken home for the dogs at $31.50 is not even worth a mention. My partner meals, even thou completed eaten, was not worth the money spent, boiled potatoes with cold vegies. Didn't bother about dessert, would rather stop at McDonalds for a Sundae, $140.00 completely wasted, lesson learned!

This restaurant needs to pick its game up quickly. We really need to get out of Penrith to find a decent feed for which we are happy to pay for!

Jul 07, 2012

Not sure what the person below me is talking about - they must of had a trainee serving them, hilarious to say the least!

Our meals always are great, we come in regularly and on weekends too. The restaurant is always buzzing, and with the fabulous new function room opened I have never seen it busier. At times there is a wait for our meals but that is usually because there is a function or functionS going on, and for two chefs in the kitchen to be running the whole show, I take my hat off to them.

The staff are delightful and very helpful. They even know our drinks and starters from memory (and I've even noticed they pass this on to new staff) - if that isn't service, I'm not sure what is.

I would highly recommend this venue for parties and functions, and a quick bite to eat!

Jul 05, 2012

Disgraceful is the only way to describe our last trip to Luciano’s Penrith. The garlic bread was dry. There was no offer of butter with the bread rolls. The pasta was ok, and the flies were annoying.

There was also the flow of smoke from the senior staff, who would sit outside the door smoking. So each time the door was opened, you could smell the odour. After our meal, there was no one wanting to clear our table. They seemed more interested in cleaning and sorting cutlery. By the time the table was cleared we’d given up on a dessert menu, so we left. The service was atrocious to say the least. No one seemed interested in anything.

We had eaten at this Luciano’s Penrith a couple of times about 6 years ago, and had no complaints with the meal or service at that time. How things have changed! I wouldn’t recommend this Luciano’s Penrith to anyone, and won’t be returning.

Apr 25, 2012