Laurie's Vegetarian Take Away

Vegetarian

Add a Review for Laurie's Vegetarian Take Away

User Reviews of Laurie's Vegetarian Take Away, Bondi

Page: 1 2 3 Next

The food is always delicious, and packed to the brim for the takeaway containers. The staff on the other hand, are rude, unhelpful and more interested in one anothers social life. The food is good, but I tend to avoid eating her to avoid the service.

Nov 03, 2012

Yummo this places has been running for years and never lets you down with its fresh and delightful food in a cafe take away format. I always get one of the vegie burgers and they are pile high with fresh salads. Great place and vale for money.

Mar 02, 2011

Several friends have told me to try Laurie's for a long time. I ended up eating twice in the one week the food is so good. I tried the mixed dishes the first, next time was the soy burger. All meals range from $6.50 to $15 and the staff are friendly. I would recommend everyone to try it, even if you're not a vegetarian.

Sep 16, 2010

I've been coming to Laurie's for 8 years. There's been times when I used to eat here 3 or 4 times a week. I almost always eat burgers but I'll sometimes get the nachos or a mixed plate. I've always either got the soy burger or the chili beans burger with sweet chili sauce, cheese and guacamole. It's pretty hard to top. I go less often nowadays but only because I don't have time to go. When I do go though I always savor the good food. I probably get take away 9 times out of 10 and on the odd occasion where I eat there I'm usually eating with someone. There isn't a lot of seating but what can you do? Keep it up Laurie's!

Jan 16, 2010

The guy accused me of stealing food when I simply forgot to pay. It was a total 20 dollar meal who would do that? If so we didn't do a very good job walking away really slowly and then as soon as he said something walking back and apologising. He made a massive scene about it. I couldn't believe it. I'm so offended and have never been treated like that in my life. I will never eat here again.

Sep 11, 2009

Yep, the burgers are awesome, don't have to be a vego to dig them. Wish they'd change the choices in the bain marie a bit more though. Nice pies and samosas too!

Jul 14, 2009

'hungry'

Yum. Except.. a downside is that there's not much seating at all but takeaway is fine. Great for after a swim and you feel like eating a good meal but don't want to be too full or go for greasy takeaway. The colesaw and lentil dishes are fantastic!
    Good selection of drinks and the spot has charm and character.

Apr 23, 2009

With full lives, I must admit my husband and I eat out more than we should and Laurie's is great for something different and healthy. I love their bean hotpots and cauliflower curry thing and the spicy tofu and corn salad.

I've also enjoyed their apple crumble and shamelessly taken to attempting to copy their recipe myself as I couldn't get enough and my addiction was getting expensive (sorry Laurie's). My only complaint would be that most of the 'spicy' food is not particularly spicy and the menu doesn't change much. A restaurant like Laurie's surely has a lot of regulars, so, come on, spice and mix it up a bit!

Apr 04, 2009

Been eating here since 1993 ,that's 15 years wow! Burgers are great as always as are the salads! Laurie's thank you!

Jan 03, 2009

Do yourself a favour, go to Laurie's and order a soy burger with peanut sauce and cheese. Then wander down and sit on the headland between Bondi and Tamarama, look at the ocean, and feel happy to be alive. Trust me.

Oct 24, 2008