Khob Khun

Thai

Delivery, Pick Up and Catering
Menulog Delivery and Pickup

Order Delivery or Pickup from Khob Khun
  • Free to order with no markup!
  • Cash or credit | Instant confirmation
  • Over 1 million meals delivered!
Order Now

Add a Review for Khob Khun

User Reviews of Khob Khun, Lindfield

Page: previous 1 2 3 4 Next

I am always greeted with a smile at Khob Khun, the food is quick, fresh and tasty. I think you can judge a Thai restaurant on its Beef Salad and Khob Khuns makes a fantastic beef salad. Khob Khun is probably Lindfields most popular restaurant and rightfully so.

Aug 30, 2010

Always good value, always fresh. A regular favourite.

Jul 22, 2010

Did not like this place, tried a basic red curry with fried rice and we were very disappointed. Watery curry and tasteless. Staff are friendly though, maybe we picked the wrong dish!

Sep 10, 2009

Had a quick lunch here today, ordered the green curry with seafood. I felt that there was quite a lot of veggies compared to the seafood, but the sauce was very nice. Value wise, can't compare to $6 lunch deals at any of the Newtown Thai restaurants, but still a good feed. Quite a lot of regulars coming down during lunch breaks, and families during the school holidays. Decoration and ambience isn't that great, but the quality of the food makes up for it. Will definitely be back to try out the rest of the menu.

Update: I actually bought chicken pad thai from here (Khob Khun), Pink Chilli down the road, and Chalio's in Beecroft to compare. Khob Khun's chicken pad thai had a distinct smoky flavour which I really like, and also had more packed into the takeaway box. Pink Chilli ($9.50) was also nice but leaning towards the sour side with too much vinegar. Chalio's was a big disappointment - at $14.90 I had expected better quality and bigger portions - but it had the least amount compared to the rest, and the food wasn't particularly note-worthy.

Apr 24, 2009

Good, no fuss, reliable food at a reasonable price! A good weekday option when you don't feel like cooking. The portions are always substantial and ingredients feel fresh as well.

Nov 30, 2008

Fresh, quick and delicious.

Jul 17, 2008

Went in on a Tuesday night with family who've been going here for some time. Met the owner, who was quite a nice guy (apparently also the delivery driver!), and nothing was too much trouble. The ingredients are on display, which is a nice touch and the food was amazing. Starters were generous, tasty and cooked to perfection. Mains were some of the best examples of Thai (at least to my taste anyway), I've had in a while. Price was excellent. More a 'place to eat' rather than a restaurant. Only one grip, they kept forgetting to bring us raw chilis for the stir fry. Had to remind them.

Jul 18, 2007

I love this place, have been coming here for 2 years now, 3 times a week for lunch. But since the last week, there is this non Thai guy who I find is extremely rude - I don't know if he is the new manager but I believe he is. I can't stand to go there anymore because of him.

I placed a large order like I do usually for our team Wednesday lunch and asked if we could get a special/discount that week as I usually do every week - but this time I heard him in the background while the poor little Thai girl asked him for a special to which I heard him roar out "What do these people think of themselves trying to get freebies blah blah".

That's the height of rudeness knowing we can hear him on the phone. I was so tempted to cancel the $150 order but my politeness for the Thai lady on the phone took over. This guy has put me off this place and I really wish he would just go away! Sigh have to find another place to have lunch 3 times a week now.

Mar 14, 2007

Good food, not the best, reasonable service, not the best ambience wise. Their food will please the health concious though. Would recommed for a decent Thai meal.

Feb 26, 2007

The Best Thai food in Sydney is right here. I can easily eat Khob Khun many times a week without the feeling of 'too much Thai guilt.' You can easily order in store and wait an average of 5-10 minutes. The staff are friendly and happy to help with the orders. After Khob, you will never eat anywhere else. They aren't shy with meat either, plenty of all ingredients. Very satisfied.

Oct 23, 2006