Jazzveh Woodfired Pizza Cafe

Henry & Hermz Tadevosian

Bookings

Bookings are preferred
Maximum group booking size is 120
Bookings over 15 people will generally require a set menu. Call/Email us for more information

Breakfast
Remarks
Private Functions Welcome including Sunday

Wine Only
Corkage Per Person $3.00 Wine Selection
Fully Licensed with an extensive wine selection.

Specialties

Parking Suggestions
Approximately 50 parking spaces available

Established in 2009

Overview of Jazzveh Woodfired Pizza Cafe

Situated in the heart of Norwest Business Park with waterfront views. The only authentic woodfired pizza restaurant in Bella Vista serving not only pizza but also an everchanging selection of mains, pastas, risottos and desserts including an extensive wine range.

Add a Review for Jazzveh Woodfired Pizza Cafe

User Reviews of Jazzveh Woodfired Pizza Cafe, Bella Vista

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next

Food  6      Coffee  6      Ambience  6      Service  6      Value  6

Has potential, but mains let us down. Had a lovely bruschetta with haloumi for a starter but our mains of spaghetti marinara were disappointing, actually the worst marinara we've had. Very low on seafood (which was over cooked), minimal, bland tasting sauce. Waitress asked us to keep our dirty cutlery from the bruschetta too, brought us napkins to put them down on. Tacky. Gelato nice. Might give it a second chance, might not.

Mobile Review Mar 17, 2014

Really good Italian food, couldn't fault any of it. The Pizzas' bases were thin not too crispy and the ingredients were cooked well. The smoky flavour in the crust also kicks in, just a delight!

The Carbonara Pasta was rich but not sickening and comforting as it should be. If you were after a creamy Pasta this is the one. If you were after a tomato base one, the Gamberi is fresh from the sea just with a hint of chilli.

Overall, the pasta is cooked to the texture that would please most diners and well seasoned. More importantly, it is easy to notice that the chef plated it with care and finesse which indicates pride in serving the dish!

Conclusion - Great local restaurant, people of the North West, you don't have to travel far saving you time, toll and money as the quality is on par if not better than highly rated Italian restaurants such as Criniti's and Jamie's.

blogRead more on my blog

Feb 15, 2014

Food  10      Coffee  8      Ambience  8      Service  9      Value  9

Good local restaurant. Fresh tasty food and reasonably priced. Had a pizza and my girlfriend had a pasta as we shared it all. Pizza was best I've ever had! Staff are friendly and attentive. Will be back and try there breakfast.

Oct 14, 2013

Food  10      Coffee  10      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  10

Dinning at the local restaurants in Bella vista my local area I check what is around me and found this place to be a good recommended place!

I went with my girlfriend and we had a blast! Food was amazing , service was amazing and the vibe was amazing! Compliments to the cheff! Whatever they are doing they are doing right!

Mobile Review Aug 17, 2013

Food  10      Coffee  10      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  10

Visited last Saturday night again, Jazzveh has to be the best chilled restaurant in the entire hills district! The food never ceases to impress me, especially the risottos & pizzas! The only pizza I've ever had that doesn't bend when you pick it up. The only flaw I can see is that they don't open Sundays, would definitely be a top pick! Keep it up guys, will be back next weekend. Great to see a local spot being so busy on a Friday and Saturday night.

May 31, 2013

Food  3      Coffee  5      Ambience  5      Service  7      Value  1

Overated pizzas. 3 pizzas, one large (8 slices), two medium (6 slices) came out to be $65.Ripped off! Pizzas were average tasting at best with thin base. Save your dollars and go to a woodfired pizza place with far more value and taste.

Apr 20, 2013

We went to Jazzveh (a group of 10) for dinner last Saturday night and I must start off by saying that this restaurant surpassed our expectations (again) for both service and the quality of food.

We were out celebrating a birthday with family. We ordered 3 calamari entrees to share with two garlic pizzas for starters and 6 large pizzas to share with salads for mains.

The calamari was up there with the best we have had. They were cooked perfectly, not too oily, nice crusty coating and the dipping sauces were just right.

The pizzas are definitely up there the best we have had. They had perfectly cooked bases, fresh vegetable and meat toppings, the pizzas were just brilliant! (Not drowned in oil and covered in a thick layer of cheese like other places – Hoorah!)

The young lady looking after our table is a credit to this organisation. Fast friendly service, she understood everything first time, got it right and did it all with a smile – Well done…!)

Needless to say my guests were all impressed with the overall dining experience at Jazzveh! This is the third time when have been to Jazzveh and we recommend it for great consist food.

Eatabiliy is a great site that helps us choose restaurants wisely. For this site to work well, we have to be genuine and honest with our reviews. I know I have been hard on some restaurants lately but all comments are truthful and warranted.

Well done Jazzveh, we have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant for good traditional food/pizzas.!

Dec 10, 2012

We went last night for Daughter's birthday. Loved the dip entree. Hawaiian pizza, bacon risotto and salt and pepper squid all cooked beautifully. Dessert hummingbird cake and a tart were delicious. Even the coffee was great. Not too strong and no aftertaste. Loads of people there for a midweek and the service was still very good. Shall go back again.

Oct 18, 2012

I went to the restaurant tonight after a glowing review from a friend.

When we first arrived we were seated and drinks were offered immediately. We ordered drinks, entrees and mains at the same time since we knew what we wanted. The drinks, entree and main came out within a reasonable time, but that's where the service ended.

We finished our main and the waiter left us sitting for over an hour without coming to check on how we were going. Not once were we offered more drinks or had our table cleared. The waiter finally came to check on us after we waived our hands furiously to get some attention. When he arrived, my friend asked if he forgot about us to which he replied yes. We were absolutely dumbfounded by the lack of Care or concern the waiter showed.

We then waited over 20 minutes to order dessert and even then I had to go inside and get the attention of the waiter so we could see a dessert menu. When our dessert arrived the utensils were dirty and there was still no apology or concern.

Needless to say we couldn't wait to leave and will not be returning.

Such a shame because the food was delicious but the service was appalling! If I was the senior staff of this establishment I would seriously take a good look at my staff.

Jul 11, 2012

I dined here for the first time as a member of a large booking. I found the experience a delight. Extra seating was found when initial numbers proved too shy. Service throughout the afternoon was excellent, very attentive to our needs. The salads and dips were a real treat, very tasty and plenty for everyone. The wines were top notch. The mains were delicious, flavoursome and well presented. Dessert - yum! I will return with friends anytime. Thanks.

Jul 06, 2012

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next

Jazzveh Woodfired Pizza Cafe Jazzveh Woodfired Pizza Cafe Jazzveh Woodfired Pizza Cafe Jazzveh Woodfired Pizza Cafe Jazzveh Woodfired Pizza Cafe Jazzveh Woodfired Pizza Cafe Jazzveh Woodfired Pizza Cafe Jazzveh Woodfired Pizza Cafe « 1 of 8 photos »
    Jazzveh Woodfired Pizza Cafe « 1 of 1 photos »