Ingleburn Village Chinese Restaurant

Ingleburn Village Chinese Restaurant doesn't have enough review data for a recommendation based on its 5 reviews

9.4

Ingleburn Village Chinese Restaurant Contact Info

Chinese

Add a Review for Ingleburn Village Chinese Restaurant

User Reviews of Ingleburn Village Chinese Restaurant

Been going here for years. First time I walked in was on a Saturday afternoon, I almost walked back out again as the interior was so outdated and old. However, an Aussie couple dining in told me the food was worth the wait! I didn't really wait long and it was definitely worth the wait. Tasted fresh. To go to the loo was a treck through the kitchen to one out the back, very dark and scary.

I'd recommend you went to the loo before you go there for dinner. However, food and service is always fantastic. I've taken alot of people here over the years and they have all enjoyed it. My Hubby and I love it. Its a quiet little place, perfect for a dinner for 2. Cheap. And the young girl and the little chinese lady always give service with a smile. They do take-away and have always seemed busy with phone orders. Deep fried ice cream is a must!

Oct 08, 2010

Awesome food and very friendly staff. One of the best chinese restaurants in Campbelltown.

Nov 20, 2008

Tried this restaurant out with my boyfriend just recently, his mum visits all the time for take-away and recommended we go give it a try. Although the tables and chairs could do with a bit of a change, the overall night was great! We went on a Thursday night which was perfect if you want a quite dinner for two.

The food was way better than any other Chinese restaurant in Ingleburn, I found other restaurants food were too salty... going over board to get us into their overpriced drinks. Here the food was delicious, generous portions, it is BYO but regular drinks are so cheap! My boyfriend enjoyed his steak and black pepper sauce (which came out on a sizzling plate - he is obviously not a huge fan of Chinese, but was persuaded this time). While I had a lovely san choy bow and king prawns in garlic sauce.

The service was great, not too intrusive but the waitress was always around and was much more friendly and attentive than others at your regular Asian restaurants. When we were paying at the register, the cook even walked by and asked how we were and if we enjoyed our meals.

Overall, the place is definitely worth a try, I'd recommend it to everyone. Not the nicest sit-down and eat out there, however the food is delicious and a bargain! Go for take-away it will surprise your tastebuds and your wallet!

Sep 23, 2007

Very nice food, good service and a cheap lunch! Best Chinese in the area! Shame they don't deliver! But it's worth the drive to pick it up.

Sep 12, 2007

Great local restaurant, although the decor is very well due for an update, the service is excellent and the food is very well priced. Has a bargain lunch! Enjoyed my combination cambal, my family are regulars here!

Sep 07, 2007