Infuzions

Asian, Asian Fusion, Tapas

Chef

Kai Yottha, Padboke Limmanee & Kate Phann

Prices

Are dishes are served 'tapas' style. Majority Bigger than an entree but smaller than a main

Bookings

EFTPos

Add a Review for Infuzions

User Reviews of Infuzions, Cammeray

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next

Great service, great menu and awesome food. Highly recommend it and will definitely be going back soon! The pork loin and lobster pad thai were fantastic.

Jan 18, 2014

This is one of my favourite restaurants. The staff are so warm and welcoming and the food is spectacular. I always bring friends and family here. I talk up the food constantly and we are never disappointed. The salt and pepper duck is to die for and you always have to leave room for dessert. The only negative is that you really need to book in two days before to avoid disappointment. Other than that, I love infuzions!

Mobile Review Jan 18, 2014

Really good - delicious, non typical, unpretentious... The Devils Halo dessert was Spectacular - staff were lovely - good value too. Damn... now I've told everyone.

Dec 22, 2013

Booked function room for a birthday party of around 40 people. Food, alcohol and service excellent, value for money - top marks. Nothing but praise received from the guests. Definitely worth checking out, not just for the food but for the experience. The parking around here is also much better than that around nearby Crows Nest, Neutral Bay etc.

Dec 09, 2013

We had the best night at Infuzions for my partners 60th birthday dinner party. The management & staff really went out of their way to make sure we had a lovely evening- the whole dinner party of 32 people raved about the food, the service & the staff! Well done, we'll be back for sure & I know many of our friends will be too!

Oct 07, 2013

This is the best Thai restaurant in Sydney. I used to be a fan of Sailors Thai and Spice I am--then I moved over the bridge. The other night my hair dresser recommended I try this restaurant and I am so glad I did. It is amazing and even better to my other previous favourites. I've eaten Thai food all my life, I've been to Thailand no short of 10 times and I've even done a cooking course with a famous Thai chef and this local restaurant is as good if not better than the best of the best. The dumplings were lovely, the salmon larb was stunning, the Wagyu red curry was simply beautiful and the chocolate decadence dessert was to-die-for! So glad to find a nearby amazing restaurant. Plus they are BYO (next to a bottle shop) and they deliver. I'm in heaven.

Jul 23, 2013

I went there Friday night for a works birthday party. The staff are extremely helpful, even going out of their way to find extra seats. The food fantastic, great food, wines, cocktails. I'm told are great. Cost is very good.

Jul 22, 2013

I have been to Infuzions on many occasions, in a large group of thirty, a party of six, five and quite often just my daughter and I. It's hard know where to start, the cocktails are great, with the distinct infusion style, the waiter happy to advise when we couldn't choose, and we were not disappointed.

The good thing about the entrees is hat if you order an entree that comes with 4 pieces and there are five of you, it is no trouble to increase the amount. The prawn beetle ;eat is a part your mouth very yummy. Mains are really delicious too, we discovered a new dish that we love last night, the duck curry was gorgeous. I have had duck curry elsewhere and found it sickly sweet, so was surprised how good its is, the flavours are sublime.

You can't go to Infuzions and not try dessert, I made sure my sister knew to leave room! The girls loved their desserts, the hero being the white chocolate dome dessert, very theatrical! We left very fully but happy little vegetates : ) and will definitely be returning!

Jul 21, 2013

I have not been going to Infuzions for long. But since I first went in February this year, I have introduced the restaurant to over 12 people and I have been responsible for many more trying it based on my reviews. Every meal I have eaten has been cooked to perfection and generous in size. If you are looking for a taste sensation, go to Infuzions.

Jul 21, 2013

Firstly we ordered sparking water and had figured out after they served it to us in a bottle conveniently already opened, it was soda water poured into an expensive sparking water branded bottle! The use by date was for 2012 so obviously they had been keeping them and refilling them! We were charged $6.5 for that!

Secondly the meat in our dishes was crap! Full of fat and off cuts when it said 'breast meat'. Ridiculous how much places just want to scam you. Expensive meals and bad quality. The pad thai however was great, but how could you go wrong there! We spent $54 and gave them the bill with $60 and waited for change, they didn't even offer and took the bill never came back to the table and just buggered off!

Jul 18, 2013

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next

Singha sessions every 2nd Thursday night Private Dining Room Infuzions Triffle For Two The Hibiscus Green Iced Tea Self Saucing Pudding Coconut Dumplings Infuzions Honey Duck The Love Seat @ Infuzions The Trilogy « 1 of 9 photos »