Hooters Parramatta

User Reviews of Hooters Parramatta

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

This place is amazing!

Mobile Review Nov 28, 2013

I went to Hooters Parramatta with a group of my girlfriends very doubtful of what we were going to find.

We went in and were immediantly greeted at the door by a very friendly girl.
    Our server helped us and guided us through ordering and recommended food to us that was absolutely amazing. Not once did we have to wait for anything we wanted and our waitress was always there to get anything.

As a group of females I can completely reccomend this resturant. Highly professional and entertaing staff members and wonderful food!

Jul 16, 2013

Ambience  2      Service  1      Value  1

After a lovely morning enjoying a guided walking tour of the hopefully to be heritage listed (convict dated) Female Factory located in Nth Parra I suggested to my husband we drop in for lunch @ this restaurant,having full understanding of what a visit to Hooter's would include. After a cold non alcoholic beverage & a peruse of the spectacularly over priced menu we left. I saw young Parra girl waitresses in silly/supposedly seductive attire attempting to sell food to sad western Sydney misfits. Interesting business concept. Girl's? You aren't convicts freshly deported from old England, get yourselves an education & stop embarrassing yourselves by working for this insulting restaurant chain.

Apr 13, 2013

Ambience  3      Service  1      Value  3

Where do I begin. Well, lets just say been there done that and none of my table of 15 will ever be going back. The girls are obviously hired solely on their looks because there is absolutely nothing going on for them upstairs. They had no idea when asked about items on the menu, and had no intentions of finding out. Just shrugged, smiled and said 'I don't know' and walks off. No idea what dish they are holding when they bring it out to you. Bring dishes to the wrong table. Bring meals to the table once we have completely finished dessert like they had no recollection of us eating our mains an hour before hand. Couldn't even crack a smile if you tipped them but they were happy to put your change in their pockets at the bar rather than handing it back. Asked for our birthday cake we took in and they come out with a standard kids birthday ice cream, I ask where the cake I took in was and they had no idea. Food was ok. Reasonably priced. Worst service ever. Can't actually comprehend how stupid they were.

Apr 13, 2013

I have been to Hooters on several occasions. I recently celebrated my b day at hooters parramatta and to my surprise it was even better experience than before. I was always in search of a place where I can just relax and at the same moment have a good time. Loved the wings and rib, I think the best we could have there and music that they play is just cool. In short a really fun atmosphere and a friendly neighbourhood restaurant. Hooters is definitely a place where I would go again and again.

Dec 28, 2012

We have been going to Hooters for a few years amongst our large group of friends. We mainly go there for the chicken wings. Great atmosphere and service, however, lately the quality of the food has been going down down down.

The last 3 times we have been there, the wings have been very oily, the meat in the wings has been disgustingly red and "Hot" does not taste hot at all anymore. Earlier we used to find that the wings used to be meaty and would be fried in the chilly marinate. Now it just seems like they fry them plain and brush the marinate on top which is a complete downer.

The food is expensive but "used" to be worth it, been quite disappointed the last few times. Also, very important! Why have the curly fries serves shrunk into half?! for almost $6 a serve?

Aug 08, 2012

Overpriced, dodgy food. I had 911 wings and a quesadilla, both were revolting and I am known to eat almost anything. The girls were average. Will I be back? Nope.

Apr 06, 2012

We ordered 3 dishes in total and 3 other drinks. the drinks came to us almost instantly (okay not really, like around 5-10 minutes later). One of the 3 dishes, The Calamari (which me and my mate received 30 minutes later) was not bad although it could be less greasy. I did enjoy the music being played (hip hop/contemporary) but was much louder than need be. Anyway, straight to the point, the other 2 dishes we ordered alongside the calamari wasn't ready on the table and it was an hour later (my mate started yelling in anger at one of the waitresses).

We decided to leave it at that and leave, my mate asked one of the waitresses to give us the receipt so we can finalise payment and leave. But to add insult to injury, the receipt came with indication of the 2 other dishes which wasn't even brought to us! Unsurprisingly, the service we got was very disappointing! We had to find the same waitress again which was another 10 minutes later till we got the correct amount showing on the receipt. On our way back, we had to stop for the nearby mcdonalds to satisfy hunger!

The girls (if they are supposed to be the main reasons why ppl even would think about going to a place like hooters) weren't that attractive either. I will certainly not go to this parramatta restaurant ever again.

Mar 24, 2012

I have been going to Hooters at Parramatta for a little while now, and straight away I loved the presentation of the restaurant. It looks cool sitting above the parking lot and when I walk in, the service is great. The girls are very friendly and treat you like a person. They always come back to you to see how you are and are a delight to talk to. They are never rude, nor do they come across that they just want your money. They are beautiful girls and have nice, bubbly personalities, which is way better than most of the girls where I live.

I love their dancing and how that they really want to make you laugh and enjoy yourself. I had the curly fries, which tasted exquisite and was great value for $6. I will definitely be coming back. I had the best time of my life. Beats being bored. It is a very fun, friendly and safe enevironment. I think of what I love most about the restaurant is, that I can just be myself around these girls and not worry about them shrugging me off.

Dec 04, 2011

Young girls squeezed into impossibly tight and brief outfits. Huge serves. Burgers-ribs-hot-dogs-steaks-psuedo mexican, that in a single meal will provide your fat, carbo and salt quota for a month. Wall to wall sport on the screens. Beer on tap, or bottled. Pricey menu, especially the beer. Surprise, surprise, lots of men 'dining', and in groups. When you get your bill, your waitress will draw a cute heart around the total on the bill. Always curious, I have tried and now freely admit that while I do see the strategy, I can't say it appeals.

Sep 23, 2011