Graphic Arts Club Mascot

Mon to Sat 6pm - 8:30pm
Sun 6pm - 7:30pm

Add a Review for Graphic Arts Club Mascot

User Reviews of Graphic Arts Club Mascot

Pretty good place to hang out for a relatively quiet night and watching some footy over the bar. They have some events on sometimes and they're run fairly well.

Jun 16, 2014

'http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=659146797'

We had the 3 course set menu. Two shared plates were nice and calamari was lovely. For mains, servings were generous - director's steaks, schnitzel, souvlaki & fisherman's basket were all very nice, and we took home the leftovers. Didn't need dessert but affigados were fab!

Apr 06, 2014

I've been to the Graphic Arts Club quite a few times now. I really like it there. The decore and atmosphere is very modern and classy. My mother had her 60th birthday there a couple of years ago. The service was amazing, they really took care of us there. The function room there is so beautiful. There is also a hidden oasis next to the function room, that is the courtyard. It feels like a tropical island and you can gaze at the zillions of stars above. The food is nice there too. I look forward to my next visit there.

Jun 27, 2012

Over priced for inconsistent food with a limited choice on menu. The wait staff have a very not caring and can't be bothered attitude, a pity because the layout of the premises is impressive.

Oct 02, 2011

This club is a step up from your average RSL or Anzac memorial, there is still an area designated to poker machines but the overall decor and interior is quite modern. There are outdoor eating areas as well as a large restaurant.
    The staff are friendly and efficient and the restaurant supervisor was very professional. The food is more than you would expect from a club, the rib eye was cooked medium as I had requested and seasoned fries were a nice addition. Quite affordable and good value for money. I will dine here again.

Apr 25, 2011

Our family, unfortunately, held a "wake" at Sydney Graphics Art Club. We had 56 people attend the wake (I know this cause I did a head count and they were our guests). When the food came out, the only way to describe it was "stingy" and "very ordinary quality".

Food was delayed but they were quick to serve drinks, especially on guests empty stomachs. When I questioned the lack of catering I was told by management that we had 86 guests. I told management they have miscounted. Staff verbally and acted inappropriately i.e on one occasion a staff member was caught eating food from one of the plates and laughing it off and making inappropriate comments about his long day! What hope does the club have if this is the way to treat mourners/guests! Take my advice and go elsewhere.

Mar 18, 2011

We had angus rib eye steaks at the graphic arts club and It was the best steak we had eaten in ages. Perfectly cooked, smoky chargrilled flavor. Very impressed. Lovely terrace beer garden, unfortunately we couldn't sit out there because there was too much passive smoke. We found the wait staff helpful and friendly. A great place for a casual after work dinner, unpretentious with great food.

Nov 26, 2010

The food is okay here with meals a bit overpriced for what is really regular old pub food. The restaurant is really nicely set up but the service was very unprofessional. We has the waiter slapping down plates on the table and were told off for walking in and not waiting to be seated at table. Well there was no sign stating to wait. I heard the same waiter tell another table that he would not open the red wine so it would not go off. Hahaha.

We have also been here for a function and although we were told the place served great food, I am not sure what they were talking about. Servings were tiny and the steak tasted chewy. Forget about finding a waiter. They were very hard to track down and mildly friendly.

Nov 16, 2010

We decided to stop in for a quick meal on a Saturday night, not even knowing this place existed until a few weeks ago. Beautiful establishment tucked away in a quiet area. I ordered the steak and it was very delicious. The spiced chips and port wine jus are to die for. Very friendly staff, we will deifinitely visit again to try more of the dishes.

May 30, 2010

Not bad place for dinner, though better for a drink, especially out the back in the courtyard. The GAC is an interesting mix, kind of RSL-esque with the pokies and TAB but a classy restaurant with a couple of v. good wines. The dinner is affordable but could be better. Nice people who work here.

Nov 23, 2009