Gourmet Pizza Kitchen

Child Friendly
Child Friendly Menus

EFTPos

Overview of Gourmet Pizza Kitchen

Gourmet Pizza Kitchen, or GPK for short, has an extensive and diversified menu for pizza. From world-wide gourmet varieties to traditional, seafood, vegetarian, and gluten-free pizzas--name it, they got it. GPK also serves delicious Italian pasta, snacks, salads, desserts, and set meals for lunch and dinner. Fully licensed, GPK is available for BYO in any of its branches in Sydney.

Add a Review for Gourmet Pizza Kitchen

User Reviews of Gourmet Pizza Kitchen, Chatswood

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Next

My favorite local gourmet pizza kitchen. It used to be popular with families and local - business is a bit quiet lately. Perhaps due to the popular PappaRich family restaurant opened up directly opposite.

Price is slightly on the high side and you can tell that they are doing cost cutting. The food used to be fantastic, fresh and tasty. They may have changed chefs - the dishes tasted average and not as good as before.

We ordered my fav pizza - Nova Scotia (the cold smoked salmon pizza with the black caviar) except they didn't put the black caviar on it. When questioned, they said they ran out :(

I really liked this pizza place - but they got to pick up the games and wow us with fantastic pizza like they used to be!

Mobile Review Jan 19, 2014

The service was appalling (and this is not an isolated instance as we live locally and have been there many times before for convenience). The staff were rude and disinterested. They left the chicken off our pizza. So they took it back and dumped boiled chicken on top and bought it back. The toppings of the pizza were well short of the crust and the pizza seemed small (and not cheap either).

Apr 18, 2013

I am a pizza lover and I don't normally complain, but I had the worse pizza in my life in this place yesterday, paid $44 for only 2 tasteless cold pizza, I asked for double cheese but you could hardly find any cheese in pizza. It was like mixing cold and not fresh ingredients and put it on the base and put it in microwave for 1 min. We couldn't have more than 2 slices each. Left after 10 mins and had toast when we got home. Won't recommend it to anyone.

Mar 05, 2013

Always manage to come with a voucher. Great value!

Service generally friendly and efficient. Always honouring discounts and offering drink while waiting.

Pizzas have dropped in quality since initially opening. Menu also not changed. Few other gourmet pizza places with the range and consideration of this institution.

Always busy at peak times but service doesn't drop. Lots of teenage groups. Families. Likely target crowd.

Jan 12, 2013

Friendly service, Great wood fired pizzas. Family and kids friendly restaurant. We dined there last night and kids were given a colouring book and colouring pencils and play dough, allowing parents to relax and enjoy our food!

Oct 21, 2012

Trinidad - tastes really plain. Bangkok - the chicken is dry and very stingy with the sauce. They are also usually poorly staffed.

Oct 04, 2012

Staff especially the senior staff are very rude! No manners at all. Food was avarage and service was pretty bad! Not recommended at all! I made a complaint to their head office and nothing was done to reprimand staff!

Jul 11, 2012

The most expensive pizza I have ever seen with the least toppings too! Drinks were way over the top as well, another good exemple of Aussies paying too much. Some other diners had some two for one dockets but even then I don't think we'd be going back.

Nov 24, 2011

Went here for dinner, the pizzas were really tasty, we just love all the toppings, service is great, very happy to help, the kids are always kept busy with the activities offered. We love the Chocolate Brownnie with ice cream its just so delicious. Toilets are very dirty and can do with a reno!

Aug 02, 2011

I went to GPK for lunch yesterday with 3 girl mates and shared 2 pizzas: the Morocco and Jakarta. I was absolutely blown away with the standard of their gourmet pizzas! The Morocco tasted like a really great Nachos and my girls were raving about the sweet sauce used in Jakarta. The big restaurant was rather empty at noon and I hope they turn the lights on brighter for dinner because it was a bit too dark for my liking.

I think the tables are really small. We had to move the water jug onto another table for fear of brushing it off the table. Of course the waiter thought we'd finished the jug and took it away. The paintings of broccoli and capsicums on the walls were great and you get this really wholesome family feel. With drinks the bill totalled $55 for 4 people, yes a bit pricey.

Also I think I should note the drinks my friend and I ordered said $2.50 on the menu but turned out to be $4.50. Damn. Oh well, I'd be happy to go back and try more flavours.

Jul 04, 2011

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Featured Offers

Jah Bar » Manly
    50% Off Food Bill (Dinner). Book online now!

Get news, specials and deals

Gourmet Pizza Kitchen Gourmet Pizza Kitchen Gourmet Pizza Kitchen Gourmet Pizza Kitchen