Delima Restaurant

a.sitiani@delimarestaurant.com.au

Indonesian

Prices $$

Average Meal Price $34 - based on one entree & main course only
The best way to enjoy Indonesian cuisine is through the sharing of different type of dishes with steam rice.

Set Menu
Availablle upon request for functions or groups and need to book in advance.

Bookings

Sun 6pm - 10pm

Corkage Per Person $3.00

Specialties

• Old favourites Indonesian Satay
  • Ayam Goreng Kalasan (Kalasan Deep Fired Chicken)
  • Udang Bakar Kalasan (Javanese style grilled king prawn

EFTPos

Overview of Delima Restaurant

Exclusively designed Indonesian restaurant inspired by the nuances of the nature and art.

Add a Review for Delima Restaurant

User Reviews of Delima Restaurant, Sydney CBD

Page: previous 1 2 3 4 Next

The best indonesia restaurant in Sydney, been there for 3 times and always impress with their food. Last night I went there with 5 relatives, they love the food so much. We order chicken satay, it's sooo tasty with fantastic peanut sauce and grill chicken with rendang sauce, yummy, the chicken meat soo tender, then we order the live fish barramundi for steam, really fresh fish with perfect sauce, we order some other dishes like soft cell crab, beef rendang, oxtail, absolutely beautiful dinner.

Coz of too full we not order any dessert but we got free refreshment which is like mix melon with jelly, very fresh for dessert, and completely had an excellent dinner. Highly recommended this restaurant, and I'll go there for lunch next time. Anyway, I got free calender.

Dec 15, 2009

The low marks for this restaurant baffle me. Delima is definitely one of the best Indo restaurants in Sydney. Ok, all the waiter seem to be students who don't really care and it's a tad more expensive than the run-of-the-mill Indo but you get some really excellent and unusual stuff here. The Javanese fried chicken is the best I've had since the famous one in Yogjakarta (not quite as good, but nothing's as good as that).

The night we went it was reasonably quiet and had no problems at all with the service. In fact, we thought it was great. I think those grumbling about the prices should get a reality check, $15 mains is not outrageous and we even got a free keyring (treasure it always... ha ha).

Dec 07, 2009

The food is great, a bit too pricey though but comes in quite big portion and various options so that's ok. The restaurant is nice, easier to visit than kingsford's. Waiter is helpful, but, unfortunately, I noticed only 1 person serving everyone that night. Well overall it's recommended and would love to come back again.

Oct 30, 2009

Been here for both lunch and dinner. Great value. The lunch rice dish with the chicken, curry, and peanut/anchovy dish was awesome. For $10.80 you can't get a better variety of flavours in one dish! Dinner, went with 4 with their $108 banquet for 7 courses. Great variety of meat, fish, prawns, vegies and complimentary dessert. The decor is very nice and welcoming. Recommended.

Oct 13, 2009

Certainly more expensive than the places in Kingsford, but here, you are getting a much nicer, and relaxing surrounds. I am no Indo food expert, but I would say it is pretty OK. The waiters are not the most attentive, but not too much of a problem.

Oct 08, 2009

First time to Delima and first impression was the decor was nice. Nice private areas to seat a small group (5 in our's). We ordered a stewed beef dish and found it bland. The spicy eggplant was good (too chilli for some) and the fried rice was excellent but not enough. Value for money is not why you would come here. Ok if you want to try Indonesian food.

Aug 02, 2009

Delima Restaurant Sydney is one the best Indonesian Restaurant in Sydney. I had a dinner with my relatives from Ireland who have just visited Sydney and stayed at Quest Service Apartment across the street from this restaurant. It was not my first time of trying Indonesian food but it was for all my relatives.

Our favorite dish was the beef rendang, its kind of stewed beef with spices. The meat was so tender and tasty. The atmosphere was fantastic, we stayed there for the whole night. I will definitely come back again to try the mud crab.

Jul 21, 2009

Dined at Delima last night, I liked the ambience, the interiors is nicely done. Food I thought was a very good standard, I enjoyed the beef ox soup, that was very tasty. I am sure to return and dine again.

Jul 10, 2009

I was impressed with how Delima Restaurant would be able to bring the standard of Indonesian cuisine to such a sophisticated level. The food was great. I have never had such a beautiful Indonesian meal in Sydney. My favourite is the chili mud crab, very fresh and juicy. Another excellent one is the live fish in Gulai sauce, very well presented and delicious.

The ambience was very comfortable. We were seated in one of their semi private room with a painting of rice farm. The service was quick and polite. Price was ok consider we had the live seafood. Delima Restaurant is definitely highly recomended.

Jul 01, 2009

Food was great especially the Ayam Kalasan, very tender and full of flavor. It reminds me of my last visit to Bali with my partner, very authentic food. Another favourite is the chicken satay, one of the best.

The atmosphere was comfortable especially the semi private room. We were served by a waiter, if not mistaken his name is Franky, very polite with efficient service. We were recommended with the house specials and they were great and just the right amount of food.

Price were good. A bit pricy for Indonesian food but definitely worth the money paid for the quality and taste. We had a really good time and will come back again for sure.

Jun 23, 2009

Page: previous 1 2 3 4 Next

King Crab in Padang Sauce (Kepiting Saus Padang)