Crepes Kingdom

Sun Noon - 10pm

Delivery, Pick Up and Catering
Menulog Delivery and Pickup

Order Delivery or Pickup from Crepes Kingdom
  • Free to order with no markup!
  • Cash or credit | Instant confirmation
  • Over 1 million meals delivered!
Order Now

Add a Review for Crepes Kingdom

User Reviews of Crepes Kingdom, Leichhardt

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Used a Groupon Voucher ($39) for the Seafood Platter. Also had a pasta dish for the kids and crepes for dessert. Turned up at 6pm as per booking, and the kitchen hadn't been fired up yet and the one lady seemed very unhappy to be there. Took a table inside, and she was a bit happier when bringing over the menu.

To be honest, the food was ok. Seafood platter consists of two bits of fish, 4 calamari rings, 4 small octopi, 4 prawns, chips and salad. It was nice enough, but for $20 each we could have eaten better pretty easily in any of the other surrounding restaurants. Kids pasta was nice (bosciola). Crepes for dessert were nice too, as was the white hot chocolate.

Thought it was funny that Crepes Kingdom had about 5 savoury crepe options and 5 dessert crepe options. Rest of menu was pizza and pasta. Saw others getting the seafood platter, so Groupon must be keeping them afloat.

Nothing shockingly bad, but not a single thing that would make us return. Except maybe they undercharged us on the way out (simple adding up on a calculator issue).

Aug 09, 2014

Service  1

Disgusting treatment of a customer. We booked 8 days earlier, were visiting from Brisbane, and had purchased internet vouchers for seafood platters. They failed to note our bookings, and would not even give us a take-a-way, let alone a table! Their mistake, not ours! I've travelled the world and can't remember a worse experience with customer service. Basil Fawlty looks brilliant in comparison!

Apr 14, 2013

We were given, as a gift, a voucher to Crepes Kingdom. (Having seen the offer and read the reviews we had chosen not to take the coupon offer ourselves.) So were concerned... We couldn't have been more delighted - the staff were friendly and helpful, the food was exceptional, the wine included was of a good quality and the whole experience was thoroughly enjoyable. Extremely good value.

Apr 06, 2013

I've been here before and was happy. We've been given another voucher and I've tried calling to book I don't know how many times and can't get through? Who runs a business like that?? I'm canning my voucher, take my business elsewhere.

Mar 21, 2013

I bought 2 vouchers on OurDeal today and took my 2 kids and my wife out for dinner. It took a long time for the food to arrive. We were sitting out site, it was cold and the aircraft noise was terrible. As we were driving we wanted to take the 2nd bottle of wine home, which we just opened and the German manager said No. All up not a good experience, I can't recommend it.

Mar 14, 2013

I purchased a groupon coupon for the seafood platter with another couple, the seafood was cooked to perfection, each component was different, the prawns garlic, fish pan fried, calamari crumbed and deep fried, baby octopus just grilled and tender, and to scollop so tender and tasty, with a bottle of wine for each couple, we were all very impressed.

Mar 10, 2013

Came here on a cudo voucher on a Saturday night with 2 other couples. For the $29 voucher the seafood platter was excellent but not worth the full price of $70. Service was great even though there was only one waitress and restaurant 3/4 full. We all thought the voucher seafood platter was well worth the trip out from Bondi. Unfortunately the Italian Forum seems to be dying. This restaurant seemed to be the busiest in the Forum.

Feb 09, 2013

The crepes were light and delicious and my coffee was really nice! And the service attentive. My only niggle was that I bought a voucher for crepes with gelato for 2 for #$14, apparently worth $35. I chose the most expensive crepe at $12.50 my friend's a little less, coffees were not included and the gelato... seemed more like vanilla ice cream. That I think wasn't worth the worth, however it was still a good voucher! And the crepes lovely.

Jan 30, 2013

I could not fault the service or the food.
    Prompt service, good wine and the food was great.
    I would like to return soon.

Paul

Jan 29, 2013

We went there last week redeeming our Groupon voucher. I never tried "seafood platter" that bad and there is no way it is worth what it claims.

For each person, there is only 1 small tasmanian scallop, 1 thin basa fillet, 2 small prawns, 2 calamari rings and 2 baby octopus with chips and salad (only lettuce and couple slices of tomatoes)!

If it was our first time of Groupon experience, we wouldn't buy anymore, luckily there are genuine merchants who give genuine discounts!

Jan 21, 2013