Bombay Bloomers

Indian

Delivery, Pick Up and Catering
Menulog Delivery and Pickup

Order Delivery or Pickup from Bombay Bloomers
  • Free to order with no markup!
  • Cash or credit | Instant confirmation
  • Over 1 million meals delivered!
Order Now

Add a Review for Bombay Bloomers

User Reviews of Bombay Bloomers, Randwick

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next

The most amazing food I have ever tried! My children and I came here for a nice meal and we were all very impressed. The waitress was very sweet and my children soon were spending all their time with her.

Food was sensational. Potato rolls were nice and crispy with nice spices blend in. The Butter Chicken was heavenly and you must try their Beef Madras! Will be back!

Oct 24, 2013

Great atmosphere, great food and the main hostess is so lovely every time we have been, so polite abd great customer service, always a good night.

Sep 22, 2011

A group of 7 of us went for a birthday dinner. All the dishes were enjoyable and tasty. It was very loud and we had difficulty hearing each other. The staff was friendly.

Jul 08, 2011

I can't believe how harsh some people can be. We've eaten here twice and had take away once. I've passed it a million times and hadn't been in until recently.

The staff were friendly and polite and the menu is more interesting than some.
    The onion bhajis a good size and tasty, popadums were crunchy. We had the chicken tikka masala, lamb jalfrezi and saag gobi. The chicken wasn't overcooked and the lamb was tender. All had good flavour and texture.

Our naan did arrive late but other than that all was well. It's not the best Indian in the world but it's definitely good for a local eat out especially with the weather getting cooler. I'd say the best local Indian I've found so far in Randwick or Coogee.

May 03, 2011

Food  6      Service  8      Value  7

Bought takeaway. Delivered in time. Ordered Paneer Tikka Masala and Lamb Rogan Josh, naan and rice. PTM had a lovely variation of vegetables included which is not usual but appreciated though the flavor lacked depth and richness. LRJ flavor was the same, though sauce light and clean still a lack of flavor. Rice nice and light. Naan small, thick and soft with no crispy bits which I personally like. Their tag line of contemporary and authentic Indian cuisine don't really go together in this case. Though clean flavors I prefer deep rich flavors when I enjoy a curry.

Feb 01, 2011

We went to Bombay Bloomers for the first time last night. Although my partner and I are not the greatest fans of Indian food we had a great time. The staff was friendly and very easy going. The food was vibrant, delicious and definately worth the value. After reading a few of the reviews on here I was quite put off and didn't really want to go there myself. Though my partner encouraged me to go and I must say it has been one of the finest Indian restaurants I have been to. Though the food did have a bit of a delay, it arrived steaming hot and we loved it! Bombay Bloomers is a restaurant that I will definately be going to in the near future and do recommend it to everyone!

Jan 02, 2011

We had home delivery from here last night and boy what a mistake.Took over an hour and fifteen minutes to arrive, then the delivery driver didn't have change - chicken madras (usually a fav of mine) , the chicken was so tough it was not edible. Lamb vindaloo was nothing short of a few pieces of meat in a thick gravy. The garlic naan was stone cold and the cucumber salad was brown. Total cost was $63.00 - complete waste of money. Definitely wont be eating from here again!

Sep 26, 2010

Just had a takeaway from here and now I feel like being sick. The chicken was grey coloured and a bit chewy, the rice smelt strange. The bread was the only decent part. Won't be going back.

Jul 21, 2010

The food here is really nice, really tasty and leaves you satisfied. A good place for an intimate dinner with friends over a bottle (or 2) of wine.

Jun 08, 2010

An enjoyable meal. Nothing to complain about really. Food tasted very nice we ordered a couple of the blackboard specials among some other regulars. Didn't have to wait too long. Wouldn't rave about anything in particular but was definitely better than ordinary. Would happily return.

Apr 26, 2010

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next

Featured Offers

Jah Bar » Manly
    50% Off Food Bill (Dinner). Book online now!

Get news, specials and deals