Bertani Pizza Pasta Restaurant

Bertani Pizza Pasta Restaurant Contact Info

Ramona on (02) 9890 8309

Italian, Pizza

Overview of Bertani Pizza Pasta Restaurant

120 seater - restaurant, cocktail party, kids room, free undercover parking, lift access from carpark to restaurant, disabled facilities, alfresco dining.

Add a Review for Bertani Pizza Pasta Restaurant

User Reviews of Bertani Pizza Pasta Restaurant, Parramatta

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Love love love this place. Amazing food and amazing owners. Has an amazing vibe! Definitely the place to be on a Friday night! Got amazing service and will definitely be back for more. Thanks guys.

Oct 24, 2013

This place was awful in every way. Very expensive and servings are tiny in the banquet! Very stingy place and worst of all the customer service is horrible. We had an entertainment book voucher and they refused to accept it and the waitress was very rude about it too which was very embarrassing.

Oct 10, 2013

Service  1

I had emailed twice to the provider with no reply and rang them today to make a booking. I bought the voucher for 6 pizzas and 6 drinks for our family of 2 adults and 5 children. I had suggested that the youngest 6yr old could share a pizza with his 11 yr old sister. My other daughter is only 12 yrs also. 6 pizzas and drinks are more than enough for our family. They were extremely antagonistic and said I had to order another meal for the 6 yr old, that he couldn't share with his sister.

We have used Groupons and Scoopons many times in the past and had no issues with kids. I very nicely said that we would have too much food and it would be a waste to order more food that we wouldn't be able to eat. I was told to read my voucher as the terms was very clear that any extra child would have to order a meal. I had checked before I bought.

Anyway, I rang back after reading the voucher and also Scoopon's page advertising the deal carefully again. There were no such terms confirming that I had not misread it before I bought. An older gentleman answered and sounded very angry with me. I had been speaking very softly and politely on the previous phone call to a lady and asked if I could clarify something with the other lady who I spoke to in the last phone call. He very rudely said no and that I could talk to him. She must have told him about my booking. He proceeded to tell me that their condition is that I must order more food for the 6yr old. He said the voucher was cheap, they don't want customers like me, etc, etc.

He didn't even let me say anything and just told me off and said I was too much trouble - he was so very rude. Before I could say anything, he told me to see a lawyer and get a refund. I finally asked him after his tirade what he meant by refund? From him? He said not him but from Scoopon since I hadn't paid him anything.

It is appalling that this restaurant would treat customers like this and be so antagonistic, rude and unreasonable. Buying a Scoopon should not mean that you get treated like dirt. If we walked in and paid for 6 pizzas & 6 drinks for a family of 2 adults and 5 children, I doubt they would ask us to order even more food. It is such a waste to be forced to order food you can't eat, as though Scoopons are free.

While they are cheaper than paying full price, they are also a form of advertising. If they paid for advertising in the newspaper, it would be untargeted but at least this way, any loss they think they make in the form lower priced Scoopons are at least targeted marketing. I have requested a refund from Scoopon.

Jul 26, 2013

We had takeaway two massive pizza's, seem to be homemade calamari ring batter, and good beer on tap. The outside signs don't reflect on the quality of the pizza. Well done and we will be back soon.

Jul 20, 2013

I had come to bertani once again with my husband and 2 kids, we had for an starter cheesy garlic bread and was perfect, we had also order the special tapas which came with a beautiful bottle of wine, for mains we had pork belly and garlic prawns chilly muscles and salt pepper calamari which was cooked to perfection.

Jun 20, 2013

These online deal vouchers have a lot to answer for. Weight gain, for a start...
    We dined here on a voucher and there really isn't a great deal to say. It's a simple pizza and pasta restaurant/bar/function centre.

The football was playing, the radio was on in the background, and we had to ask to move away from the kitchen so we could talk to each other without using sign language.

The food:

We had the trio of dips with bread. Not terrible, but if I was to go back, I wouldn't order them again. We followed with the Mobster pizza, and seafood marinara rigatoni. The pizza was quite tasty with plenty of meaty topping. That's where the positives ended.

The seafood marinara dish was overcooked, with gluggy pasta, rubbery squid, tough prawns and mussels I could have bounced on the floor. It stayed virtually untouched.

We finished the meal with coffee and "apple pie" which was more like the leftovers of a slice. Still nice, though.

The service was nice enough, and mostly efficient. Not somewhere I'd be running back to.

Jun 17, 2013

We had a voucher from Groupon for two. After reading reviews, we were expecting the worst. The atmosphere of the place isn't the greatest & the restaurant head was not really welcoming when we entered. We had a very patient/nice waitress. She explained the conditions of the voucher, what we could choose from the menu etc.

We had two entrees: 8 chicken wings slow cooked & the pork belly. It was absolutely delicious, especially the chicken wings, which had its own unique flavor. For our mains, we had Boscaiola pasta and pork ribs. Food came out hot! Too hot that I had to wait for the pasta to cool down. Ribs were moist & the meat fell of the bone.

Overall, we ate about $80-$90 of food and only paid $50 for the voucher. My partner & I really enjoyed the food & would come back again.

May 15, 2013

Terrible experience, we were greeted with disrespect. We had a voucher for 4 people but we had 5 people, they said we had to order another main, so we did. We could not finish 1 whole pizza and asked if we could take that away. They said no as it was against the law to take away... we did not want to argue with them so we left. Never going back there again.

May 05, 2013

Not a great experience, but yummy pizza nonetheless. Tried to book with a voucher – told no seats free. Have been once before at the same time of day and it had been almost empty, so had a friend call back to try to book. They were successful – and mentioned the voucher only once the booking had been confirmed. Turned up to get a dismissive wave towards a table in a sea of empty tables. Sat down and had to ask a waitress for a menu after 5 mins.

Had 4 people serve us, none of whom spoke with the people who had already served us. Got given desserts menu and when we said we did not want desserts, the waitress left the menus on the table and walked off. We actually tried to leave a tip (Not for the service but because the food was nice) but we walked to the exit and not one waiter made eye contact with us, said bye, said thanks – no communication at all. So we left with the cash tip in our hand. Appalling service. Nice and big pizzas.

Apr 19, 2013

Food  10

Had lunch here yet again today and greeted by the owner who was very welcoming. I wasn't too hungry and just wanted a light meal. The waitress suggested I order the 'Prawn and Calamari Salad' so I did. Order came fast waitress was interacting with me. Once the order came boy was I impressed with the portion. The seafood was so fresh and perfect amount of salad and seafood mix (which you don't see every often in restaurants these days) I was full! Love Bertani especially having dinner with the family lovely, lovely restaurant!

Mar 14, 2013