Anais Restaurant - Taste of Persia

Henry Tadevosian

Prices $$$

Average Meal Price $47 - based on one entree & main course only

Set Menu
Set Menu is available for bookings over 10 people. Please email us first.

Bookings

Free Parking
Off Street Parking
Street Parking
Parking Suggestions
Over 50 spaces available.

Established in 2013

Overview of Anais Restaurant - Taste of Persia

Experience authentic Persian cuisine including kebabs, seafood, curries, rice and a wide selection of entrees, drinks and desserts with lakeside views.

Add a Review for Anais Restaurant - Taste of Persia

User Reviews of Anais Restaurant - Taste of Persia, Baulkham Hills

Food  10      Coffee  10      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  10

Not only is this a fantastic restaurant for a great Persian meal, it is also an ideal party venue. After tirelessly searching for a restaurant for our engagement party, we came across Anais in Baulkham Hills.

We immediately loved the location and feel of the restaurant and once we tried the food we were sold; homemade Persian dips, smoky kebabs & buttered rice - yum! The customer service was also fantastic with friendly and knowledge wait staff.

Our party was amazing, from the delicious food, to the belly dancer and Hookas, all our guests had a fantastic evening that went off without a hitch thanks to the incredible work of Henry and his team at Anais. We could not recommend this restaurant enough for either a quite meal out or a special event!

Mar 15, 2014

Absolutely sensational is only an understatement. Its hard to believe such an amazing and well presented restaurant exists in the hills district, generally you would have to go all the way to the city to find a relaxing restaurant situated on the water, the background music is different to other restaurants which makes it more unique, the food is definitely outside of most peoples comfort zone, however, its to die for! It was great to see this place packed when we were there on a Saturday night, they must be doing something right! Well done guys.

Mar 08, 2014

I love expanding my culinary horizon. Experiencing and educating myself with other cultures around the world is always fun! I was so looking forward to try this newly opened Persian restaurant in The Hills. We went there one Saturday evening and the place was packed. We didn't have a booking but the owner was really nice to accommodate us without question. Service was friendly and attentive, atmosphere was cozy and intimate, food was rich and full of flavour. I would definitely be heading back to try their desserts.

Bagahli Polo

blogRead more on my blog

Feb 28, 2014

Outstanding! Being of middle eastern origin myself, I've always wished for a restaurant serving traditional cuisine in the hills district. So many choices on the menu but I gave the feast of Anais a try with my wife, it was a winner. Meat was so tender and succulent and the rice was cooked so well, it wasn't dripping in fat and oil like most rice is these days. I strongly suggest trying the homemade ice cream they serve there. Wow!

Aug 28, 2013

I love trying new restaurants. So when I heard about Anais opening up, I was very keen to try it. In short it was okay but it can certainly do better. We had a shared plate of dips for entrée. There were only two dips. (I was expecting more.) Both of them tasted "store-bought", not home-made. I then had the Lamb Shanks. It was the meat only (no shank, but reasonably tasty). It was served with way too much rice, which was very dry. So I was left disappointed. The tasting plate of desserts was great. Coffee was semi okay. Service was good.

Aug 26, 2013

I was afraid to try new food I wasn't used to and out of my comfort zone but I am glad I did. Anais has got it right bringing there traditional dishes into a modern world. The food was great, they had great service and was a great atmosphere. I felt like I left the hills area and was taken to a whole new place just by the great atmosphere that has been created. This place is amazing and I give it 10/10. Highly recommend everyone gives it a go!

Mobile Review Aug 17, 2013

Anais Restaurant - Taste of Persia Anais Restaurant Anais Restaurant - Taste of Persia Anais Restaurant Anais Restaurant Anais Restaurant - Taste of Persia Anais Restaurant - Taste of Persia Anais Restaurant - Taste of Persia Bagahli Polo Anais Restaurant - Taste of Persia « 1 of 10 photos »

Special Offers for Anais Restaurant - Taste of Persia

Special Offers Special Offer Exclusive to Eatability!

Bottle of House Wine 50% Off

Mention this ad when you book and you will receive our house red/white wine, Wirra Wirra Scrubby Rise at half price! That's $14.00!

Our offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
    Valid from 12th Mar 2014 to 12th Jul 2014

How:
    To take up this offer, simply mention this ad when you call to book your table

Print Special Offers for Anais Restaurant - Taste of Persia Print Offer  |  Terms & Conditions