Ruby L'otel

Add a Review for Ruby L'otel

User Reviews of Ruby L'otel, Rozelle

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Food  9      Drinks  9      Ambience  9      Service  9      Value  9

Ruby was a great venue with a relaxed but smart atmosphere for my 50th birthday party. Nothing was a problem for Em who organized everything that I needed and made helpful suggestions for catering. Food and drinks were excellent quality and value. We had about 60 adults and 30 kids. I'll be going back for sure.

Mar 06, 2014

Food  9      Drinks  9      Ambience  9      Service  10      Value  10

I recently had my 40th here and it is a great venue for a child friendly function. The food was excellent and all of the staff couldn't do enough to assist us. Highly recommend people to have their next function. With the high quality of the food we had I will definitely be going back for a meal too.

Feb 16, 2014

Food  9      Drinks  10      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  10

I had my 50th Birthday at Ruby L'otel on Saturday and it was a fabulous night. Emily and all the staff were incredibly helpful and accommodating and really got into the spirit and theme of the evening. The food and drinks were great. And the room didn't take much decorating as the fairy lights give the area a great party atmosphere already. All round great value and a wonderful night to remember! Highly recommended!

Oct 15, 2013

Food  8      Drinks  8      Ambience  9      Service  10      Value  10

We recently had an Surprise party on a Sunday afternoon (July 2013). The total number of guests was 60 adults and 40 kids. It was the best place to have a function. The High Tops area is great for adults, the little kids have an area that has a massive chalkboard and there is a park closee by for the bigger kids. So everyone was catered for. The food was excellent and the staff were friendly and nothing was a problem for them. Throughout the day I had plenty of guests comments on the quality of the food and venue. To top it all off of there was live entertainment for the afternoon. What more can I say...

Jul 31, 2013

Food  5      Drinks  5      Ambience  1      Service  1      Value  5

After reading the reviews, I thought I'd march over there and try dinner in the middle of the week. This place would rock in summer but maybe a bit of downer in winter. To start, the service was very "oh I'm so cool to be working the bar". The food was alright, corresponds with the price. The chef was the friendliest aspect of the pub. Won't be back. Cheap though.

Jul 17, 2013

Food  10      Drinks  10      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  10

Ruby staff were fantastic! Great food and loved the atmosphere. Many thanks to Emily for organising my friends going away party we had a ball. Be sure to return.

Jun 19, 2013

Food  7      Drinks  7      Ambience  8      Service  9      Value  8

The staff at Rubies helped to make Ben's 21st a very special occasion. They set up everything for us, offering assistance with music when we struck a few minor hiccoughs, decoration the room and organising a special menu.The food was delicious, there was plenty of it and we thought it was excellent value. The staff worked hard all night to make everyone feel welcome and to ensure everything ran smoothly. The only issue was that the party needed to move from the back of the hotel to the front at 10.30 thanks to licencing issues and noise- but we were warned well in advance of the day and no one seemed to mind. I would recommend Rubies L'otel for a function or a tasty family meal.

Jun 10, 2013

Food  10      Drinks  7      Ambience  8      Service  5      Value  8

This place has really picked up its game recently. It's easy to see why they were awarded 1 schooner by good food guide last year. I eat there often & have never been disappointed. Rib night is off the chart for value.

Feb 23, 2013

Food  8      Drinks  8      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  10

Recently had our engagement party here, Would highly recommend for anyone looking to have a function. There was a few hick ups at the beginning of the night but nothing that the staff didn't go above and beyond to fix. Their help and service from the time of booking till the end of the party was amazing. It takes alot for a fussy/stresshead like myself to say. If you are looking for somewhere with great staff and great atmosphere for your party I could recommend higher!

Aug 28, 2012

Food  7      Drinks  7      Ambience  7      Service  7      Value  7

We had a minifeast lunch last weekend. Beef burger was good with great chips. Meatballs entree had really nice Neapolitan sauce, meatballs themselves ok. Southern chicken wings were bit boring and not enough blue cheese in the sauce. Slow cooked lamb taco was totally amazing, maybe the best taco I've ever had. Next time I'll order 5 of them instead. Aside from that the place was low key on Sunday but like the set out in the back room, cool little pub that would be great to have as a local.

Jul 10, 2012