Fresh User Reviews in Sydney

Displaying: 1 - 20 of 4301

Davidash reviewed El Phoenician, Walsh Bay

Restaurants, Middle Eastern, Seafood, Licensed, Serves Dinner

Overall 8.4  16

This has to be one of the Best Lebanese Restaurant in Sydney. Although I haven't been to the Walsh bay branch as yet.

Davidash Davidash
'Saffron Nougat nuts from Isfahan'

Davidash reviewed Rajasthan Delights, Thornleigh

Restaurants, Indian, Family Dining, Fine Dining, Good for Brunch

Overall 8.5  11

We had a take away a couple of Times now a while back from this Restaurant both occasion the food was well above avarage. We would go back for more.

Davidash Davidash
'Saffron Nougat nuts from Isfahan'

aulung reviewed Thim Thai, Granville

Restaurants, Thai, BYO, Licensed, Serves Takeaway

Overall 8.1  14

Had the $8 special Penang curry. Good portion and best value for money in the area.

Pubs, Greek, Street Parking

Overall 7.6  20

Food  9      Drinks  9      Ambience  9      Service  9      Value  9

Had an absolutely fantastic meal here last night to celebrate our friend's birthday. I honestly couldn't fault anything. We ordered the pork, ribs and lamb, haloumi, beans, slaw and beetroot salad. The portion sizes were really generous and this was more than enough for the four of us - and the birthday boy even got a doggie bag for his lunch today.

The food itself was quite impressive. Just good food cooked really well - not too much adulteration, lots of clean flavours, not trying to be too fancy. The haloumi was beautifully cooked, the lamb was to-die-for and the pork was lip-smackingly good.

I was really pleased with the choice of table we were seated at - an oval one near the balcony. It was plenty big enough to accommodate all the dishes we ordered! Ambience-wise it was just perfect for what we were after - somewhere a step above a gastropub, a funky fitout without being too cool for school.

We eat out a lot and this was by far one of the best overall experiences we've had in the last few months. The service was great. The food was great. The vibe was great. The fact that it was packed on a Tuesday night kind of says it all. Can't wait to go back!

lanceheng reviewed Parma, Surry Hills

Restaurants, Italian, Pizza, Family Dining, Good for Brunch

Overall 7.6  43

Service  1

Had a disaster of an experience with a booking made through the Dimmi website.
Turned up last night for a dinner for two. First disaster was that they couldn't find the booking. Eventually they did and sat us down. Before you know it, was asked to take a phone call from the owner. On the phone he said that he was unable to honour the Dimmi deal. Had the booking printed out but he still refused to honour the booking. The whole time he was aggressive and not friendly at all. The booking was for a half priced meal deal and was even happy to buy drinks etc. The place was close to being empty and he was willing to lose two customers who had no problems spending money. Worse of all he was rude and unfriendly through the whole experience! Left to find somewhere with much better service. Got a call from what I believe was the owner making threats at me for the review that was made. The review was fair and it reflected the entire awful experience. There was no lies or anything made up.

caf8102 reviewed Twelve Spices Lao & Thai Cuisine, Canley Heights

Restaurants, Takeaways, Laotian, Thai, Family Dining

Overall 7.5  29

We have been going to 12 Spices for a few years now and whilst we love the food especially the Choo Chee Prawns, Crispy Chilli Basil Chicken and Nam Khao the service has deteriorated over the last 6 months. We often have to ask for the same thing 2 or 3 times before it comes to the table, the service is always rushed and the staff no longer particularly friendly. On our last 3 visits we have ordered fried ice-cream at the end of our meal only to be told that they have run out or the kitchen has closed for the night. I could understand this if it was close to closing time but it was only 9.15pm and the restaurant doesn't close till 10.00pm.

notpicky reviewed 360 Bar and Dining (Bar), Sydney CBD

Bars, Serves Dinner, Serves Lunch

Overall 7  2

Drinks  7      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  7

Perfect for celebrating special occassions. People are met with very friendly service and the food comes out quickly. Food is presented exquisitely and has been prepared with care. Would definitely recommend going around sunset as the spinning view of the city is breath taking.

kengoey69 reviewed Jazz Pizza, Liverpool

Takeaways, Pizza, Serves Takeaway, Menulog Delivery and Pickup

Overall 6.5  1

Here is a Lebanese style bakery house, that does traditional Manouch along with Italian style pizzas. They're open very early and close late, and do coffee as well. We had early morning Lebanese style meat pizzas and cheese pizzas, for the princely sum of $4.50 each. We enjoyed our cooked to order food, which was simple yet tasty, with crisp bases.

Mark S. reviewed Had To Happen, North Sydney

Restaurants, Mexican / Latin American, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Hip and Trendy

Overall 5.9  84

Had a buddy of mines 21st here, awesome fun! Really vibeing with everyone there, I ordered the fajitas, delicious and all you can eat! I was told the quesadillas were great too. We all had plenty of margaritas and wore all the hats they had there, awesome night!

Michael G. reviewed Alma, Darlinghurst

Restaurants, Cafes, Portuguese, Restaurant Bookings, Free Parking

Overall 6.9  13

Food  10      Coffee  10      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  10

Stumbled across Alma last week while looking for a place to have dinner on Stanley Street... What can I say,

Great Food

Rhaya K. reviewed Paddington Alimentari, Paddington

Cafes, Serves Breakfast

Overall 9  15

Food  10      Coffee  10      Ambience  6      Service  10      Value  10

Beautiful, from start to finish-absolutely amazing!

Rhaya K. reviewed Cafe Fuego, Rockdale

Restaurants, Cafes, Serves Takeaway, Menulog Delivery and Pickup

Overall 1.4  1

Food  1      Coffee  1      Ambience  3      Service  1      Value  1

I have never been to a cafe where the employees were more distant, rude & just plain hostile! This male employee in particular was so vile that I've had real difficulty finding anything positive to comment on. I've also have to mention the hygiene of the establishment - absolutely below standard! Cannot in good conscience recommend anyone visit it. I was hoping their coffee might serve as a life line, especially considering tobys estate happens to be one of my fav blends but needless to say, it was a tremendous let down. Biggest waste of $60- & that was just my order!

mealatnite reviewed Tapavino, Sydney CBD

Bars

Overall 7.3  10

Drinks  7      Ambience  7      Service  9      Value  6

Was there on a friday night, fully booked, was a bit noisy if you do prefer somewhere quiet. Staff service is good & helpful. Servings are small but food is beautiful. Tuna could have done with a sauce. Bit pricey for the size of the servings you get but that's what you pay for in the middle of the city!

Susan S. reviewed Cornerstone Bar & Food, Eveleigh

Restaurants, Bars, Modern Australian, Has Bar, Serves Dinner

Overall 6.6  2

Food  9      Drinks  9      Ambience  8      Service  9      Value  8

I had a corned beef sandwich for lunch here last week. It was excellent. The atmosphere is indie in style with a wide range of seating arrangements (such as long tables, 2-4 seat tables and low tables with armchairs). The ambiance was boosted with a really neat art exhibit in full view. I will definitely come back to take advantage of the happy hours (especially prior to Carriagework performances).

Ash R. reviewed Olio, St Leonards

Restaurants, Italian, Mediterranean, Modern Australian, Good For Groups

Overall 7.5  43

Service  1

This place has never been the same since Simone, Sydney's best barrista, left. I just bought a coffee and I had to throw it out because it was dreadful. The guy took about 5 seconds and seemed as though he didn't care. Never, ever coming back here. You've lost a valued customer. So disappointed.

Mobile Review Oct 21, 2014

ChocChip reviewed Temasek, Parramatta

Restaurants, Malaysian, Vegetarian, Family Dining, BYO

Overall 5.9  223

Restaurant isn't in an ideal location - in the middle of nowhere outside Westfield and in an alley way, but surprisingly really packed when we went for lunch on a weekend. Nothing spectacular about the interior of the restaurant and the service was just average. The noodle dishes we ordered were quite nice though and servings were good. Bit pricey for lunch in my opinion, but overall not too bad.

ChocChip ChocChip
'NOM NOM NOM'

Alex M. reviewed Top Juice, Sydney CBD

Takeaways, Juice, Serves Takeaway

Overall 1.8  1

I had a 'Jungle juice' at that place the other day. It was closer to the jungle than I was expecting and apparently aimed at rodents. As I was walking away, sipping the 'Jungle juice' through the straw, something got stuck in. I sucked harder and a piece of what appeared to be wood slid through into my mouth. I took it out and though "Weird..." but kept on drinking. After the third piece, I stopped drinking. I through it to the rubbish bin where it belonged and went back to complain. The manager told me that must have been pieces of coconut shell. I told her that regardless of what it was, was not supposed to be there. There was no intention from the staff to apologize and I got looks like if I was insane. I doubt I'll ever go to that subsidiary of a mental asylum again.

Alex M. reviewed Adriano Zumbo Patissier, Balmain

Cake Shops and Patisseries, European, French, Serves Takeaway, Cake

Overall 6.1  62

I was dragged onto this place by a female whom I have no further intention to see and forced to eat artificially coloured 'macaroons' that tasted like they had way too much sugar and little else. Another place for pretentious hipsters to be seen. It almost gave me indigestion.

aussierock reviewed Graze On King, Newtown

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Serves Breakfast, Serves Dinner, Serves Lunch

Overall 4.2  6

Ate here about 2 months ago and the food was fresh and wonderful. This time the food was of poor quality and uneatable. Pancakes seemed to be cooked amongst bacon and sausages as they were saturated with oil. Two of the four meals were not eaten. Service was good.

Alex M. reviewed St Honore Sourdough Bakery, North Sydney

Cafes, French, Serves Breakfast, Serves Lunch, Serves Takeaway

Overall 6.2  6

Food  9      Coffee  4      Ambience  5      Service  5      Value  7

Their service may be lacking and there is plenty of room for improvement in their coffee, but their bread keeps me making long trips to North Sydney. The batards have are crusty with a thick consistency that is seriously lacking in the everyday Australian bread. Their palmiers are crispy, sweet and delicious, the best in Sydney.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next