Fresh User Reviews in Sydney

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Displaying: 1 - 20 of 4288

sprite75 reviewed Krema Espresso, Drummoyne

Cafes, Modern Australian, Family Dining, Child Friendly, Child Friendly Highchairs

Overall 8.3  1

Food  8      Coffee  8      Ambience  10      Service  7

I come here every Saturday morning. The coffee is good and while the service can be a little patchy when it gets busy, but all mistakes are fixed with a smile.

Eggs Benedict

Mobile Review Oct 25, 2014

Restaurants, Steak House, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Child Friendly

Overall 5.6  7

Outback Jack blowed my mind off, when I saw the serving size. Luckily, the ad had given some pre-warnings, by hinting that the serving was going to be 'hearty'; I suggest, don't hint; don't be shy with the facts; try to give photos! Marketing team should think about how to properly convey the true serving size through photos!

Not just the serving size made it a very satisfying dining experience, but each mouthful was filled with super yummy succulent meat, along with highly desirable flavours; That really made me question why did I not come to this place earlier?

PrudentEye reviewed Relish India, Surry Hills

Restaurants, Indian, Serves Takeaway, Menulog Delivery and Pickup

Overall 8.7  3

I am Chinese, but heard curry is good for the brain, and can fobbed off Alzheimer's ; so, bought Living Social coupons to try some curry. Rang the owner to make bookings, but he said don't look at the photos, as no two night in this restaurant has the same Thali! Wow, this is what I like, new curry varieties ! new surprises each time!

We went and found this place exceeded way beyond our expectation! The Thali we had was superb! fragrant curry went very well with soft rice, ( different to the Chinese rice) and garlic naan; Very impressive and exciting combo! I am so happy that I found another place to enjoy a healthy and exquisitely tasty food on Friday night!

frizzles reviewed Watts on Crown, Surry Hills

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Family Dining, Good for Brunch, Good for Business Dining

Overall 8.2  47

This is the best kept secret in Sydney. We've eaten there at least 6 or 7 times. The only restaurant where we've enjoyed every meal that we've eaten. Breakfast or Dinner, and every course - just perfect. The service is perfect, the ambience perfect, Food Perfect and the value is perfect. I cannot fault Watts on Crown. They could double their prices and it would not stop us going there.

frizzles reviewed Cibo e Vino, Castle Hill

Restaurants, Italian, Family Dining, Fine Dining, Good for Business Dining

Overall 7  114

New location at Rouse Hill. Eaten before when at Castle Hill and was okay. But I have no idea what happened between then and now. I wish that I had read these reviews before throwing my money away. Zero ambience. (pity there is no zero star) The mains were satisfactory... just satisfactory, as for the dessert - well, I didn't finish it. I work really hard for my money. I expect the same when I give it to somebody else. They also hammered us 4 bucks pp for corkage while they wait for their grog licence. We will never return.

spj reviewed Il Lago, Baulkham Hills

Restaurants, Italian, Family Dining, Good for Business Dining, Good For Groups

Overall 7.4  51

The seafood linguine had very little seafood in it! Maybe half a scallop and one prawn chopped up, 4-5 small mussels and 4-5 pieces calamari. Tasty, but definitely not good value. The pizza my husband ordered was "mediocre" - doughy tasting, not crisp on the edges. Service ok, but not great. A shame, as we have always been impressed here before.

spj spj

Steve S. reviewed Coco Rice Thai Restaurant, Denistone East

Restaurants, Japanese, Thai, Family Dining, Air Conditioning

Overall 8.9  4

I ordered food from this restaurant online using menu log. The food did not arrive on time, the staff was rude on the phone and hang up on me after refusing to deliver and keep on claiming there was no order. Several calls back went straight to answering machine. Disgusting service, I am not even going to ever bother with this restaurant.

Pradeep W. reviewed Flavour of Ceylon, Parramatta

Restaurants, Sri Lankan

Overall 6.6  19

Flavour of Ceylon - Pendle Hill. The worst restaurant and the worst food ever! Customer service needs to be taught to whoever is at the front desk taking orders. When asked "could you please give us the naan bread first before the rest of the takeaway food", a rude sarcastic reply "we have to make it first!" is not acceptable to customers who used to dine at the restaurant regularly.

The overpriced $18 chicken biryani was lukewarm and tasted as if it were leftovers from last night's dinner. The butter naan was burnt but still cut into pieces and served to us. The egg kottu was so dry that you could take pieces apart and count them! The place looked more like a grocery store not a restaurant. Such a transformation from the food we used to have at Flavour of Ceylon - Parramatta. Overall, the Flaour of Ceylon Pendle Hill is a combination of bad management, overpriced and flavourless food - Do not waste your money!

patrickkeefer reviewed Peppercorn, Roseville

Restaurants, French, Good For Groups, Licensed, Serves Dinner

Overall 6.8  49

This restaurant is such a local treasure. We have been coming here for years and are thankful for it to be our local. The food is honest and fresh and everything is cooked to order (and perfection).

Ilovetoeatout reviewed Chocolate Room, The, Parramatta

Cafes

Overall 5.5  10

Food  1      Coffee  1      Ambience  1      Service  1      Value  1

Very very rude staff. Very arrogant owner. Would never go there again!

Ilovetoeatout reviewed Eat Love Pizza, Sydney CBD

Restaurants, Pizza

Overall 6.8  45

We bought the coupon and the food was amazing, the view and the service. They have big portions and the staff was super friendly. I loved their white wine (Part of the deal). Highly recommended. Great place to sit back, drink and watch the fireworks.

zabazaba reviewed Rubino's, Willoughby

Cafes, Italian, Family Dining, Good For Groups, BYO

Overall 9.4  5

Food  10      Coffee  10      Ambience  9      Service  10      Value  9

Been past a few times but went here for the first time today with my wife & 2 year old. Just brilliant! The food was great - good flavours and presentation (eg prawn salad and tiramisu both quite original in serving). The waiter was genuinely very helpful and charming and nothing was a problem to help including with our daughter (extra plate, spoon etc). Love the look - simple, elegant, clean and all without being "arty". This is our new favourite cafe, and we will come back very soon!

Alaena reviewed Italian Pizza Bar, The, Lidcombe

Restaurants, Italian, Pizza, Serves Takeaway

Overall 6.1  10

The veal I got wasn't very good, but the pizza that other people got looked really good, I would recommend sticking to the pizza if you go there, the outside dining area is quite nice, depending on the clientele on the day ;)

Gerko reviewed Jingogae Korean Restaurant, North Sydney

Restaurants, Korean

Overall 7.2  19

Virtually empty on a Fri night and a few things we fancied were unavailable. Not a great start but as many have mentioned this is a real homestyle place seemingly run by a mum and dad team. The food was fairly typical Korean but generous and hearty and well priced. Don't drive across town to eat here but if you happen to be in the area and just fancy some decent korean then def worth a try.

Gerko Gerko
'Dining out again'

Rocafella888 reviewed Ben's Thai Take Away, Kingsford

Restaurants, Thai, Serves Takeaway

Overall 6.9  27

I haven't eaten here for a while now since moving to Canberra. I lived in Kingsford while attending UNSW and this place was my staple. At the time I didn't realise how spoilt I was. To this day, the sukiyaki dish from here is my all time favourite take away dish. I know sukiyaki is a Japanese dish but these guys do it well, with a touch of Thai spice. Just thinking about it is making my mouth water. Might have to drive up to Sydney this weekend.

They also do all the other traditional Thai dishes and all of them are good. For chilli lovers this place won't disappoint. I can handle spicy food, but I couldn't handle the stir-fried basil and chilli dish from Ben's. I asked for "not too much chilli" but I think he thought I said "Extra chilli".

Apart from the food, the next best thing about Ben's is the price. Still the best value Thai food I've come across in all of Australia. If anyone knows of better I'd love to know. It makes me cry when a standard chicken pad thai costs $16 in Canberra. I believe it was something like $7.50 at Ben's.

Mookster reviewed Mr Crackles, Darlinghurst

Takeaways, Barbeque

Overall 7.5  15

Best swine I have ever eaten! Not much more to say.

Jay D. reviewed Sura by Ku, Woollahra

Restaurants, Asian Fusion, Good For Groups, BYO, Licensed

Overall 7.3  6

Entrees were reasonably presented and acceptable. The main course foods was tough, stringy and poorly presented. Generally inedible and in most cases, returned almost untouched. Service got lost in space and drink orders failed to arrive. Drinks, particularly beer, when and if it arrived, were generally an unknown brand with max pricing. No well known local or brand name imports available. I will not be returning and will make my thoughts known to friends and acquaintances. Very disappointing.

chann reviewed Blue Stone, Sydney CBD

Cafes

Overall 7.6  14

Coffee  9      Ambience  6      Service  7      Value  5

I went to Blue Stone randomly but it was a pretty nice cafe!! The taste of the coffee was great. The cappuccino had perfect foam, temperature and taste for me. Also the iced mocha was delicious and not too sweet. The staff were welcoming and cheerful and the atmosphere was cosy and relaxing. I really liked the cafe so I'd like to go back there again.

JohR reviewed Platia Greek Taverna, Ryde

Restaurants, Greek, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Child Friendly

Overall 3.7  3

The service was rather slow, chicken was dry and the seats had me feeling like I needed a booster seat just to reach the table. One off visit for me. Wouldn't go back.

chikey reviewed Old Vienna Coffee House, Sydney CBD

Cafes, Open on Public Holidays

Overall 4.2  3

Food  3      Coffee  3      Ambience  5      Service  3      Value  3

The atomosphere of the shop is very good. The service is not good because they took a long time to take our orders. There was a little too much foam and the temperature a little hot and no coffee art. It's a little expensive but understandable because it's in the QVB. The interior design is beautiful and the sofas are comfortable.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next