Whole Meal Cafe

Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Whole Meal Cafe Contact Info

Anna Hopkins on (02) 9358 3694

Prices $

Average Meal Price 9 - based on one main course only (entree could not be calculated)

Breakfast

Mains $6.90-$9.50

Prices last updated:  12/2010

Bookings

Bookings are preferred

Mon to Fri 6:30am - 6pm
Sat to Sun 6:30am - 4pm

Specialties

• Bacon & egg rolls on wholemeal with short rindless bacon and fruit chutney
  • Fresh salads - pear & pecan, smashed potato & grilled chicken etc

Hip and Trendy

Child Friendly Highchairs

Parking

Parking Suggestions
Along Flinders St is metered parking but only till midday on Saturday. Alternatively Bourke St which is parallel

Add a Review for Whole Meal Cafe

User Reviews of Whole Meal Cafe, Darlinghurst

Food  8      Coffee  8      Ambience  8      Service  9      Value  10

Very bright, efficient and cheerful service. Great value breakfast specials. They seem to take great care to select good quality ingredients and prepare the food well. One of the best in Darlinghurst/Surry Hills.

Mar 17, 2014

Food  10      Coffee  9      Ambience  9      Service  10      Value  10

I recently attended a workshop at a yoga studio just around the corner from this cafe. Normally I prepare my own lunch and bring it along to any workshop I attend because I am scared to go and order food at nearby cafes due to it being overpriced and low in quality, freshness and nutrition!

However, I had to travel and stay overnight in Sydney for this workshop and was not going to bring groceries/food all the way from home. Thank God I found this cafe around the corner from my hotel and the yoga studio. I was greeted early by energetic, fun staff and enjoyed a freshly squeezed juice (yes, at 6:00am in the morning on a Saturday). A bit later for breakfast, I enjoyed a very generous stack of Protein Pancakes with ricotta and blueberries. For lunch I enjoyed a 'clean' Thai Beef Salad.

Staff went above and beyond for me and made me feel very welcome each time. Looking forward to eating there again.

Jan 20, 2014

Food  9      Coffee  10      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  10

Really good coffee, friendly service.

Apr 20, 2013

This little cafe is very underrated! Love the healthy options and great coffee.

Apr 17, 2013

Was pet sitting for a friend of my at their place just off Oxford Street for he weekend and wanted to try somewhere new. Looked up what was around and thought Whole Meal Cafe sounded like a good option. Was really happy I strolled up to Flinders Street to try it out. Food and service were excellent and reasonably priced as well. Would highly recommend.

Mar 24, 2013

I am ever on the lookout for health conscious dining establishments and happened upon this great little cafe by no mistake. The menu is fresh, healthy and varied with high protein and low carb options available. The coffee was divine and the service was great with the staff ever so helpful and chatty. I ordered the protein cloud, an egg white omelette flavoured with ham, thyme and baby spinach which came with their special home-made low carb, high proetin bread. I was in heaven!

My partner ordered the wholemeal breakfast with the lot, fat free rindless bacon, mushrooms, eggs, sourdough bread and the leanest chorizo I have ever tasted. This meal also came with a fresh o.j, but the staff were happy to change this to one of their other specialty juices. We left satisfied and will most definitely be back very soon!

Aug 07, 2012

I first went to Whole Meal Cafe as part of a voucher offer and was really impressed with the menu content and thought that has gone into it. I'm very health conscious and look for good options for post-workout food combinations. I was really happy and even though not in my neighbourhood I'll be back again. I had the Blueberry Bread pudding made with Low Carb High protein bread and loved it. Had a fantastic vegie juice. Service was great and clean.

Jul 10, 2011

Love the staff, so friendly and happy to talk to you about what's in the food. Love the hints and tips you get from store owner Anna who is a personal trainer, so you can be sure what you're eating is good for you! A regular stop in for me!

Jul 04, 2011

We went to this place as we had a deal. So glad that we did. It has fantastic food and drinks which are so fresh and delicious. They have a really good vegetarian selection and you can add on bacon which is scrummy. Food is bought locally and ethically. Can't wait to go back.

May 13, 2011

The girls here are so friendly and the coffee's great. It's great to go to a cafe, have great food, and know you haven't completely undone all the work at the gym!. The ricotta berry pancakes are awesome.

Apr 06, 2011

Featured Offers

Jah Bar » Manly
    50% Off Food Bill (Dinner). Book online now!

Get news, specials and deals

The MINI BIG Breaky GREEN ENVY Skinny Latte Service Promise