Glenorie Bakery Cafe Deli

Add a Review for Glenorie Bakery Cafe Deli

User Reviews of Glenorie Bakery Cafe Deli

Page: 1 2 3 Next

Food  8      Coffee  6      Ambience  7      Service  6      Value  9

There are a lot of mixed reviews here and I can understand why, we have always experienced fantastic pies, sausage rolls, cakes, bread and other baked goods here, there is no question about that. However on the flip side service can be great, or really slow and terrible, the area outside can be lovely and clean, or in need of a bit of elbow crease, the coffee is always ok, never good or great. My vote is come any buy the baked goods, buy a coffee if you are desperate and eat outside if clean (which it normally is).

Mar 09, 2014

Food  10      Coffee  10      Ambience  8      Service  10      Value  10

On Saturday morning, was at Glenorie Bakery with the kids and coffee was just right, exactly what I needed and the kids enjoyed the Pies too. Would highly recommend it.

Jun 28, 2013

Food  10      Coffee  10      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  10

We have moved into the Glenorie area almost a year ago now and have been to the bakery on many occasions. We are just so happy that this place is in our back yard the food is fantastic, ordered 2 birthday cakes for our kids birthdays and were so pleased with them. The team are very friendly and always been accommodating to our family and friends who have visited.

Things you must try.

The cronut is to die for.
    Pepper steak pie.
    Milkshakes.
    Coffee eclairs are the best I have ever tasted!

Jun 18, 2013

Food  2      Coffee  7      Ambience  4      Service  2      Value  3

My wife and I go there all the time and as she is gluten intolerant love the pies (gluten free). The last 3 times no gluten free pies and three different reasons given. Sold out, None baked and now have to pre order them 2 days before. Obviously having a 1/2 hour drive to have a coffee and a pie is now not possible. Not happy and won't bother again.

May 20, 2013

Food  3      Coffee  2      Ambience  1      Service  1      Value  2

I have visited this cafe on several occasions and I hope I don't have to return again as each time I have been greatly disappointed.

Cold coffee,
    Greasy pastries,
    Average pies
    15 minute wait for a cup of tea to take away and snobby staff.

Let it be known I only returned as this cafe came recommended to me and I was hoping I was just catching them on a bad day but the recommendation has since been taken back after that person said that 2-3 years ago the place used to be amazing but has changed for the worse.

May 13, 2013

Notwithstanding the several reviews on Glenorie Bakery Cafe Deli elsewhere on Eatability with mentions of bad service, we had nothing but smiles and efficient bustle in this small rural business. Decent coffee, healthy-tasting pies (we shared a beef burgundy and a steak and pepper, both a little above the average), and packed tables inside and out.

Jan 28, 2013

After seeing good reviews and mentions of awards on their website, my partner and I were left terribly disappointed by Glenorie Bakery.

Staff were friendly, the store itself nice, however, the pies were terrible. We purchased a curry pie, cheese and bacon pie, as well as a "Bake It Yourself" steak and pepper pie for our family's dinner. The pies taste like something you could buy from a supermarket, with my partner comparing his pie to that of a school canteen's. The pastry was not crispy and the smaller pies, which we ate when we purchased them, lukewarm. The pies are incredibly overpriced for what you receive, with the "Bake It Yourself" family pie priced at $25. I was willing to pay this believing the pies were to be good - what a mistake. Never returning.

Jan 12, 2013

Way overpriced, staff inept and occasionally rude, product average/good but nothing out the ordinary, standard cake shop fare. Had the worst coffee in my life, burnt to the point of acrid but staff not interested.

Oct 25, 2012

The pies here are to die for. These are probably the best around Sydney and worth the trip to Glenorie. The beef burgundy and chicken and vegetable pies are the best!

Jul 21, 2012

I have being going here for 2 years. Lost two stars for the average coffee. Seriously, no consistency. Great bread and pies. The service staff seriously let the chefs down, they are all gen y's with bad attitudes and they Never smile. I would like to see a tastier sausage roll.

Sep 01, 2011

Page: 1 2 3 Next

Glenorie Bakery Cafe Deli Glenorie Bakery Cafe Deli Glenorie Bakery Cafe Deli Glenorie bakery from my iphone