Coogee Yeeros Cafe

5.4

Coogee Yeeros Cafe doesn't have enough review data for a recommendation based on its 3 reviews

Coogee Yeeros Cafe Details

Add a Review for Coogee Yeeros Cafe

Coffee

Coffee

User Reviews of Coogee Yeeros Cafe

What a joke this place was, my friend and I chose to eat there just because it was the first place we walked past. What a mistake. We were starving and the service was absolutely disgusting. Why work there if you can't be bothered serving customers and checking up on them the right why? 2 waitresses were working that night, who knew nothing every time I asked her a question, and the other waitress who walks past you 20 times without looking at you.

Food took 40 minutes to come out and it wasn't even busy. So many empty tables, so I told the waitress bring out the bill and let them know I'm not paying full price for this disgusting service, the restaurant did not even deserve a cent.

Then another man can out (maybe a bad senior staff) and I explained how much of a joke the service was, and he was arguing with me. I said the food took 40 minutes to come out and you're not even busy. He lied to me telling me they were very busy 'doing outdoor catering' just to make it sound like he's in such high demand and really, there was only 4 occupied tables. Not my problem.

Food is expected to come out on a timely manner, with good service from waitresses, not even an apology was given. I now understand why nobody was at the restaurant. What a joke! And to my surprise they have a low rating here! Do not eat here there are so many good places you can eat in coogee, you don't have to eat here you've got plenty of choice.

Nov 25, 2012

We had a mixed experience the other day. Food was ok, not bad but expensive. Some of the salad in our meals didn't taste fresh. Waitresses were friendly but it was apparent that the senior staff was quite rude to his staff which made us feel awkward. The same big guy was even walking into the food serving area (indoors) smoking which is very average. We won't be going back. We felt awkward and felt sorry for the poor waitress.

Feb 15, 2012

This place some years ago was a small takeaway which transformed into a double fronted cafe inc under cover pavement dining. The takeaway half still exists. You can get a reasonable breakfast here and sip on tasty coffees while sitting in your cozzies opposite the beach although the noise from the bus interchange directly in front is one huge drawback.

Dec 20, 2011