Fresh User Reviews in Sunshine Coast

Displaying: 1 - 20 of 29

B R. reviewed Krung Thep, Noosaville

Restaurants, Thai, Serves Takeaway, Water View, American Express

Overall 7.2  14

My fave local Thai store! Because it's so great it is always really busy so it's best to either eat early or late, or phone in a take away order!

Mobile Review Apr 13, 2014

B R. reviewed Sirocco Noosa, Noosaville

Restaurants, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Modern Australian, Family Dining

Overall 8.1  7

I did not enjoy my experience here at all. The location was the only thing going for it with beautiful river views. The prices were horrendous, especially the over priced kids meals and desserts. Having young kids we were first in the restaurant and it still took forever to be served - there's nothing worse than watching staff gossip while waiting to be served. Finally got dinner, duck was horribly undercooked. When mentioned to staff we became the worst people in the world. I will never return.

Mobile Review Apr 13, 2014

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Seafood, Family Dining, Child Friendly

Overall 6.1  6

Our Daughter's wedding was held at Ebb Waterfront in March 2014 and we found the service very poor. We had a cocktail menu for 95 guests and at the pre wedding meeting we were assured no guests would go hungry as there is not a food amount limit but constant food service. They neglected to tell us there would only be one food waitress to 95 guests!

Apr 02, 2014

Sid S. reviewed Sitar Indian Restaurant, Caloundra

Restaurants, Indian, Banquet, BYO, Food Delivery

Overall 7.1  2

One of the best restaurants I have ever been too. Friendly staff, good food and fantastic owners. Will definitely be coming back here when in town.

Mar 15, 2014

reday reviewed Sitar Indian Restaurant, Caloundra

Restaurants, Indian, Banquet, BYO, Food Delivery

Overall 7.1  2

As a Indian food lover I can honestly say their butter chicken is 100% the worst I have ever tasted. They claim this is their signature dish! Without a doubt the mix comes straight out of a generic 'Butter Chicken' Tub that the local RSL would use. Very disappointing.

Mar 15, 2014

Restaurants, Chinese

Overall 5.2  3

Possibly the worst meal we have ever had.

Mar 12, 2014

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Bistro/Brasserie, BYO, Has Bar

Overall 7.9  8

Berardo's Bistro on the Beach is the best breakfast in Noosa! It is so tasty--highlighting fresh seasonal and local produce. They have fantastic coffee, too. And what a view! They have sensational service, food, and atmosphere. Berardo's Bistro on the beach ticks every box. I am so excited about returning on my next holiday soon.

Exquisite breakfast Fresh and tasty breakfast The perfect latte

Mar 07, 2014

Restaurants, Seafood, Steak House, Water View

Overall 7.1  17

The best meal I've ever had. All meals were huge & amazingly tasty. Thoroughly recommend the Chilli Plum lobster which was amazing & a bargain at $27 for half & $37 for whole. Mango/apple crumble was beautiful too but was so full could only eat half.

Mobile Review Feb 12, 2014

jethre reviewed Locale, Noosa Heads

Restaurants, Italian, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Child Friendly

Overall 8.5  1

We have been holidaying at Noosa for over 15 years; Lindoni's was one of our favourite Noosa restaurants, so when we heard that Lindoni's was closing we were saddened. To our delight, the owners relocated and re-named the restaurant - now known as Locale.

We dined at Locale on Thursday night and we're happy to say that the excellent food and service that we were used to is still available at Locale. Locale is located at the national park end of Hastings Street, and in our opinion, this has improved the ambience of the restaurant. The menu reflects local produce and there are still some favourites on the menu. We will definitely be going back to Locale on our next trip to Noosa.

Jan 18, 2014

jethre reviewed Augello's, Mooloolaba

Restaurants, Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian, Family Dining

Overall 7.3  13

My wife and I dined at Augello's on our first visit to the Sunshine Coast 15 years ago. We had a superb meal then, so it was with some anticipation that we had lunch there with our two boys during our recent stay at Noosa. Well we weren't disappointed; in fact it was better than we remembered. The prawn and scallop risotto was the best risotto I've ever had - just loaded with juicy prawns and succulent scallops. My wife had the carbonara and the boys had a margherita pizza. And the service was superb - spearheaded by Queensland State of Origin legend Billy Moore! We had a very memorable lunch; thank you Augello's.

Jan 17, 2014

kumag reviewed A Taste of Spice, Noosaville

Restaurants, Malaysian, BYO

Overall 4.9  2

Wanted to try a an Asian fare and saw this restaurant while driving past. I went and ordered my usual food whenever I go to an Asian restaurant. I ordered Nasi Goreng with Chicken Satay and Hokkien Noodles with Chicken. The Nasi Goreng was tasteless. The noodles was ok but nothing to rave about. It is somehow too expensive for the serving size we got. I think for a better tasting food I rather go to Wok Inn Noosa.

Mobile Review Jan 17, 2014

Restaurants, Chinese

Overall 5.2  3

Most definitely the best chinese I have come across in a long time! Once you find a gem stick to it. You won't be disappointed, good quality and fresh food, not too salty too. Thumbs up!

Jan 02, 2014

Anthea O. reviewed Rococo Noosa, Noosa Heads

Restaurants, European, Mediterranean, Modern Australian, Tapas

Overall 4.5  16

We spent another NYE at Rococo and unlike last year, was bitterly disappointed. The techno jazz music was terrible and left every table speechless. And when the waitresses bought out share platters for main, you could see the looks of dismay on every table. We won't be back for a third year!

Jan 01, 2014

Alicat76 reviewed M@mooloolaba, Mooloolaba

Restaurants, Seafood, Has Bar, Licensed, Serves Dinner

Overall 4.1  2

My daughter and I dined here on a busy Friday night. Although the service was a bit slow it was professional yet friendly. Our food was worth the wait as it was full of flavour and well presented. I had a seafood chowder and my daughter had vegetarian gnocchi. The price was average for location and the variety on the menu. Good wine list, not big but nice range.

Mobile Review Dec 16, 2013

hungrynatto reviewed Hot Pipi's Cafe, Mooloolaba

Cafes, Has Cafe

Overall 7.3  7

Food  7      Coffee  10      Ambience  7      Service  7      Value  6

Chose Hot Pipis for its interesting breakfast menu. We both went with the Sicilian sunrise, which had meatballs and eggs. It was good, but a bit on the small side for the price and the dish was just missing something I couldn't put my finger on. The coffee however, was the best I had along this strip - couldn't fault it - except we had to wait too long as someone kept stuffing up the coffee orders.

hungrynatto reviewed Via Italia, Mooloolaba

Restaurants, Italian, Licensed, Serves Breakfast, Serves Dinner

Overall 8.2  2

Contemporary yet true Italian fare. The menu is exciting without being "Australian-ised" (aka ham and pineapple pizzas, creamy pasta sauce with chicken not here).

Had dinner and shared a few dishes as it was too hard to decide on one. Stuffed pumpkin risotto zucchini flowers, pan fried gnocchi with wild mushrooms and a spicy salami pizza. All were amazing.

Came back for breakfast, as the menu was also something out of the norm. My sister opted for the triple stack pancakes with grilled banana and caramel sauce - good but very rich. I went savoury with the bacon stuffed mushrooms with blue cheese polenta - delicious.

The price was reasonable for the food served. The service was very good at night, a bit sloppy and slow at breakfast. The al fresco location is great and love the wine barrels. Would recommend.

hungrynatto reviewed Spice Bar, Mooloolaba

Bars, Serves Dinner, Serves Late Dining, One Good Food Hat

Overall 9.5  1

Drinks  9      Ambience  9      Service  10      Value  10

Took my sister here for her birthday dinner and went with the $75 tasting menu. Could not fault a single dish, was a good amount of food and special dietary requests were catered to with pleasure. Good service and even in a candle in dessert for my sis. Some of the dishes were a bit standard (takoyaki and tataki), while some were a bit more edgy and modern (slow cooked beef shin dumpling).

Restaurants, Buffet

Overall 4.3  7

I love the food there, everything was exactly what I paid for, which was at a reasonable price. The service was good, nice and friendly, the whole evening was very smooth and enjoyable, would come back again and again and would definitely recommend to other people.

Dec 06, 2013

Julie and Jas reviewed Magic of India, Noosaville

Restaurants, Indian, Vegetarian, BYO, Serves Dinner

Overall 8.3  3

We took our extended family to The Magic of India last Friday and we couldn't have been happier. All our favourites were on the menu and we enjoyed a banquet fit for a king with Makhan Chicken, Lamb Rogan Josh, Beef Vindaloo, Palak Paneer, freshly baked Garlic Naan and Peshwari Naan breads. This Restaurant is the best Indian restaurant in Noosa, the service is excellent with friendly staff, the chef Rajesh was welcoming and even the owner Inder came out later in our meal to see we were totally happy with our choices. Highly recommended to all... our children were made feel welcome too.

Dec 04, 2013

Alisa A. reviewed Hog's Breath Cafe, Caloundra

Restaurants, Steak House, Serves Dinner, Serves Late Dining, Serves Lunch

Overall 9.8  1

Very lovely dinner & amazing service by Alysia (miss ally).

Mobile Review Nov 30, 2013