Fresh User Reviews in Sunshine Coast

Displaying: 1 - 20 of 22

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Has Cafe, Licensed, Serves Breakfast

Overall 5.1  5

We went on a Wednesday night and both had the $15 dinner specials. I had a vegetarian pizza while my husband had a crumbed schnitzel. My pizza was a bit bland (husband commented - what do expect from veggies?! - LOL) but my husband's schnitzel was a good size and he enjoyed it. With drinks the bill came to $50. Service was pleasant and efficient. Not a memorable meal but we left feeling full and pretty content.

Bronwyn S. reviewed Entice Food & Wine, Mooloolaba

Restaurants, Has Bar, Has Cafe, Serves Breakfast, Serves Lunch

Overall 7.5  1

We have eaten here a few times whilst on holiday. Stand out to us is the friendly, professional service and lovely outlook towards the beach. We had their muesli with berries and yoghurt for breakfast and veggie burger for lunch. Coffee is good and they don't rush you should you wish to linger over coffee and enjoy the view and atmosphere of the area.

Bronwyn S. reviewed Bella Venezia Restaurant, Mooloolaba

Restaurants, Italian, American Express

Overall 6.7  18

We had a great experience at Bella Venezia. We are on holidays and must admit we walked past a few times put off by the prices - $30 for a main pasta dish. However, the pasta is made on the premises and was wonderful. For starters we shared panini bread with olive oil and balsamic and fried calamari that was melt in the mouth. For mains I had Balmain bug with sliced zucchini and spaghetti in a tomato and chilli sauce. My husband had calamari Nero risotto - it looked strange as it was back due to squid ink but was really nice. Dessert menu looked nice but we were too full. The service was friendly and professional. We both had 2 drinks and bill came to $123. Not cheap but thoroughly enjoyable and I would recommend.

Bronwyn S. reviewed It's Curry Time, Mooloolaba

Restaurants, Indian

Overall 8.5  1

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at It's Curry Time. The owner and staff are friendly and professional. Shame we are on holidays as none of the Indian restaurants near our home are as nice!

Oct 16, 2014

kombiechick reviewed Montezuma's On Hastings St, Noosa Heads

Restaurants, Mexican / Latin American, Modern Australian, Serves Takeaway

Overall 4.8  6

This isn't Mexican food... this is slop on a plate! No sign of coriander anywhere... when I inquired whether there was some available I was answered with a "huh?" from the lethargic waitress. Yuck! Shall not be returning. This "restaurant" needs a wake up call!

kombiechick reviewed Ma Boulange Cafe, Coolum Beach

Overall 3.4  1

Food  1      Coffee  3      Ambience  6      Service  6      Value  1

I had the corn fritters with avocado salsa for breakfast... it was the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten. There was something not quite right with it. I suspect it wasn't very fresh & it left a horrible after taste in my mouth. Extremely disappointed. It will be remembered for all of the wrong reasons. I am a local but will not be going back. Yuck!

kombiechick reviewed Caf Coolum, The, Coolum Beach

Overall 10  1

Food  10      Coffee  10      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  10

Loved the Baby Bene option... perfect portion & price!

foxbat003 reviewed Coffee Club, The, Caloundra

Cafes, Family Dining, Child Friendly, Serves Breakfast, Serves Dinner

Overall 4  1

Food  7      Coffee  5      Ambience  3      Service  1      Value  4

I went to many Coffee Clubs, infact i am an avid fan, the coffee was served wasn't that bad, but the waitor's behaviour was rough and terrible. Terrible service!

Sep 23, 2014

StephenDPrince reviewed Secret Door Playhouse, Kunda Park

Nightclubs, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Accessible Toilets, Ample or Convenient Parking, Free Parking

Overall 9.5  1

Drinks  9      Ambience  10      Service  10      Value  9

Bloody great place for a top night out. Great Music, Friendly Hostesses and Dancers, Drink Prices that wont Break the Bank. Oh and they have a Courtesy Bus to Drive you home if you have had such a good time that you cant drive yourself.

Well Stocked Bar Top DJ's

Sep 19, 2014

Peter M. reviewed River Deck, The, Tewantin

Restaurants, Has Bar

Overall 9.5  1

Great food, service don't mind, paying bit extra.

Mobile Review Sep 19, 2014

jivan1939 reviewed Hot Chilli Bean Thai Cafe, Coolum Beach

Cafes, Thai

Overall 8.2  4

Food always fresh and tasty, been going there for years when on holidays… never disappoints, sometimes very very busy but still the wait is worth it!

Sep 18, 2014

Cafes, Modern Australian, Vegetarian, BYO, Licensed

Overall 6.2  7

Food  3      Coffee  3      Ambience  1      Service  2

We used to frequent this cafe regularly but we got sick of being treated like second class citizens. Inconsistent service at best and very small portion sizes ended up ruining it for us and many other locals. Roadside gardens are full of bottle tops and cig butts and there are many other nicer settings to eat in.

Mobile Review Aug 04, 2014

Brissy Girl reviewed Cafe Venice, Maroochydore

Overall 4  1

Food  5      Coffee  6      Ambience  5      Service  2      Value  2

None of us liked it very much. Also, beware of the specials & extra charges they apply that they don't tell you about until you've finished eating & go to pay. We even confirmed the cost with the waitress & we still got charged more by the owner! Not good at all.

Aug 03, 2014

maree cain reviewed Tides Waterfront Dining, Caloundra

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Seafood, Has Bar, Licensed

Overall 6.3  4

I recently went to Tides Waterfront Restaurant at Bulcock Beach Caloundra and found a locals "hidden gem". With such a brilliant position overlooking the water, this really was a magical experience equally as good as any great Brissy restaurant. The food was fresh and cooked with minimum intervention - flavours were terrific and cleverly matched. Service was attentive and not intrusive, and having wines by the glass was a real bonus. I would highly recommend visiting Tides again on my next holiday to the Sunshine Coast.

Jul 14, 2014

lyndall reviewed Cala Luna, Maroochydore

Restaurants, Italian, Family Dining, BYO, Child Friendly

Overall 6.4  3

Service  1

Didn't get past the booking stage! Ever dealt with a haughty waiter with a supercilious attitude who completely put you off your food? That's how one of the managers, presents. After many, many years as a Cala Luna customer, I called back to cancel our booking and had to deal with more appalling sass. Disgusted!

Mobile Review Jul 05, 2014

Ian C. reviewed Leo's Bistro, Caloundra

Restaurants, Takeaways, International, Serves Takeaway, Menulog Delivery and Pickup

Overall 8.5  1

I visited Leos Bistro for a waiter service restaurant dinner twice in May. The food was very good with a varied menu and we were served very well. The owner who is the Chef was very accommodating and prepared a dessert specially for the second visit. Note this is a sit down Restaurant as well as a take away so should be listed as such on the web site.

Jun 25, 2014

Restaurants, Chinese

Overall 7  8

This was the worst Chinese Food I have ever eaten. The Sweet and Sour Chicken and the Sichuan Chicken both tasted and looked the same except the sweet and sour had absolutely no vegetables. The sauces were not fresh but looked like those awful ones that are bright red and come out of a jar. The fried rice was dry and had a few prawns and very little else in it. My kids wouldn't even eat it so I had to throw it out and waste $70, what a disappointment.

Jun 19, 2014

travelspoon reviewed Gaston, Noosa Heads

Restaurants, Modern Australian, Has Bar, Licensed, Serves Breakfast

Overall 5.5  4

We tried Gaston for the first time over the long weekend for dinner and while we were not disappointed, neither were we blown away by either the food or the service. The restaurant was busy and we decided to have the specials from the board. We did end up sitting for rather a long time waiting for the bottle of wine we had ordered. The food was reasonably tasty, although more home-cooking style than fine dining. It's a shame the price was not more in-keeping. Overall, a nice experience although nothing really so special that I would go rushing back for dinner.

Jun 10, 2014

szkut reviewed India Today, Maroochydore

Restaurants, Indian, Outdoor Dining, Serves Dinner, Serves Lunch

Overall 8  1

India Today is a very Bollywood style kind of restaurant. If you enter, you will know what I am talking about. We only ordered takeaway but did get lots of food. I must say, the curries were all great but the tandoori chicken and lamb sheek kebab were dry and inedible, almost like cardboard.

The Staff were very friendly and even insisted in taking the food out to our car for us. For the five of us, we spent about $20 each and had enough leftovers for dinner and lunch the next day. So seemed to be good value.

May 28, 2014

szkut reviewed Bali Rasa, Mooloolaba

Restaurants, Indonesian

Overall 5.8  1

Bali Rasa was pretty quiet so we were actually the only ones dining in. The waiter actually came to take our order without first giving us the menus. Once ordered, the food came out in decent time. We got a good array of dishes. The whole chicken was probably the best. One big disappointment was the Beef rendang, which was dry. The flavours were good but it seemed like they just used strips of rump so the meat was not tender. They also had no desserts at all so we had to go elsewhere, which was not a big issue. All these little things if fixed could actually make for a great dinner, ours was okay.

May 28, 2014