Reviews

Cuban Place, The, Sydney CBD

Restaurants, Bars, Cuban, Good For Groups, Hip and Trendy

Overall 7.2  34

Food  8      Drinks  8      Ambience  8      Service  7      Value  8

Very enjoyable meal along with an extensive range of rum drink, accompanied with the festive and lively ambience. Although I found that the service was abit too rush and urging but it's totally understandable in this kind of fast pace environment and the house full of crowd.

Jul 30, 2012

Spice I Am, Darlinghurst

Restaurants, Asian, Thai, Licensed, Serves Dinner

Overall 7.1  83

This restaurant is one of the finest upscale Thai restaurant with elegant decoration and renowned for its uniquely authentic and tasty Thai dishes. Conveniently located in the middle of metro and top area, Darlinghurst. This place, however, its might sounds splurging in term of pricewise but the food and services are absolutely top knot. Booking is highly recommended here and they only do two seating times for dinner which are 6 pm and 8.30 pm.

Jul 05, 2012

Restaurants, Modern Australian

Overall 7.9  10

With this horsedrawn restaurant, I didn't put any high expectation for the food that much. Since my only concern is purely on the experience and ambience of dining on the horse carriage. That's why is very forgivable if the food would not be up to the standard. However, never judge the book from its cover as it surprised me big time.

The food on board that evening was nothing short of fantastic. I'm not overrating this place and would definitely recommend this place for sure for someone who want to celebrate a special moment with your loved one.

Jun 21, 2012

Teras Bali, Walsh Bay

Restaurants, Indonesian, Restaurant Bookings

Overall 7.1  12

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful

For the main courses some were good but some were mediocre but their dessert are absolutely delicious. The service was really friendly and approachable.

Jun 12, 2012

Restaurants, Thai, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Romantic and Intimate

Overall 7  4

New comer, Caysorn is one of a few Thai restaurant in Sydney trying to break through the ceiling and offering the uniquely Southern Thai cuisine which renown for its spiciness, marinated and local ingredient such as Sator (Stink Bean or in Indonesian we called it Pete) and Kapi - Shrimp Paste (Terasi or more famous it's called Belacan).

May 28, 2012

Overall 7  4

May 28, 2012

Restaurants, Malaysian

Overall 7.1  2

I quite like this Nasi Lemak dish, the Beef Rendang which was the hero of this classic Malaysian dish was flavoursome and juicy tender but my only concern was not having enough of the condiments on the side to go with, I definitely need more of them especially those fried anchovies, they are just so addictive and the best companion ever.

Mar 29, 2012

Restaurants, Italian

Overall 5.6  10

We actually really enjoyed our dinner for tonight, we had a nice entree and main meals but we didn't end the night on the high with the yummy desserts, which is quite a shame.

Mar 26, 2012

Think Asia, Southbank

Takeaways, Asian

Overall 7.7  2

Plenty nice food to choose from and located right in the Crown Entertainment Complex food court.

Mar 15, 2012

Nobu, Southbank

Restaurants, Japanese, Sushi, Citibank Dining Program, Good Wine List

Overall 6.3  100

A world's renowned Japanese restaurant chain and one of them is proudly housed in Crown Melbourne.

The star from the whole menu would be Yellow Tail Tartar with Wasabi Soy. Ultra fresh and finely minced Yellow Tail fish served with the hit of wasabi soy that gives them more depth in flavour and a touch of caviar to finish the dish. It's just soo irresistibly delicious.

They also have a few nice desserts like: Satandagi buns filled with pistachio and chocolate ganache then served with caramelized pistachios, berry coulis and almond ice creams. Satandagi are sweet deep fried buns with the dough similar to doughnuts and it is originally from the Japanese prefecture of Okinawa. The buns itself were light and the filling just oozed out from the inside and it blissfully pairing with the berry coulis and almond ice cream.

Mar 12, 2012

Cafe Baci, Southbank

Cafes, Italian, American Express

Overall 6.3  7

Love their big breakfast. This dish is really really gooood. All items on the plate are cooked perfectly and the most important thing is all the elements on the dish are my favourite. What more can I ask?

Feb 20, 2012