Reviews

Restaurants, Fusion, High Tea, Serves Dinner, Serves Lunch

Overall 5.4  38

My friend and I bought an all you can eat tiger prawns + a glass of wine each for us + our partners. The picture they have shown in the groupon looked so good and being a fan of tiger prawns we bought the coupons and booked (And I agree with MISO22) the man on the phone while taking the reservation was rude.

After we were seated, the waitress served us a bottle of wine for the table (being 4 at a table you get a whole bottle) and prawns that were kept frozen and they weren't tiger prawns. Half the bowl was full of prawn heads that had been fallen off. They were slimy and when we asked if the prawns were fresh, she replied yes.

My husband ordered half a dozen oysters on top as he didn't want to eat the frozen, broken prawns and I ordered 6 mixed dumplings, they were over fried and meant to get 2 prawns, 2 spring rolls and 2 dim sums instead I got 3 spring rolls and 3 dim sums the size of a 10 cent coin and they were over fried.

We have taken photos and they are on my phone so I can't upload them. We also couldn't figure out the fusion part of the restaurant as their menu did not look like their food has been fusioned with anything else.

Wouldn't recommand and wouldn't go there again.

Mar 31, 2012

Reviews

Sort by Review Rating Review Date

Restaurants, Fusion, High Tea, Serves Dinner, Serves Lunch

Overall 5.4  38

Wouldn't recommand and wouldn't go there again.

Mar 31, 2012