Reviews

Bars, Modern Australian, Thai, Good For Groups, Child Friendly Menus

Overall 5  75

Drinks  3      Ambience  7      Service  1      Value  1

Worst bar ever! I love Sydney nightlife and Used to think establishment was a great, beautiful bar until I had a recent terrible night there. It was a Tuesday night, I had been there for 2 hrs and was on my 3rd drink when 2 huge bouncers came over and told me I had to leave because I was too drunk. When I asked what I had done, they would not give me an answer and escorted me out the door ruining the night for me and my friends.

I was walked out by 2 thug bouncers like I was a criminal and then the manager was outside and proceeded to tell me I was too drunk without giving me a reason. I am 30 years old and have never been thrown out of a bar or treated so rude! I will never go back and give this bar $1 more of my money, and I will tell everyone I meet what a terrible place this is to party.

Jun 14, 2011