Reviews

Golden Dragon Palace, Templestowe Lower

Restaurants, Chinese, Yum Cha, Family Dining, Good For Groups

Overall 7.9  29

Last night (1st April 2012) our family went Golden Dragon Palace for my Mum’s Birthday dinner. We had a great time and really enjoyed. This was first time I went to there. It is a very nice suburban Chinese restaurant; especially there was a live piano performance to make everyone more enjoyable. The atmosphere is almost magical, also the waters made you very comfortable with their excellent services during the dinner. A must trying Chinese restaurant in Melbourne!!! I definitely will go back there.

Apr 02, 2012