Enrik's

Mon to Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat to Sun 9am - 9pm

Add a Review for Enrik's

User Reviews of Enrik's, Blackburn

I dined here on the weekend with 3 other people. The first waitress that served us was rude and said that as we had a late booking that we would not be able to order from the full menu and then forgot about us. I also did not like her lack of presentation and the tattoos over her arms.

However, the manager noticed there was a problem and came over and was very friendly and fun, and after she explained the situation properly and gave us some extra attention and service we ended up staying for hours and had a great time. Its good to see a manager who makes sure each table is being looked after. Will definitely go back whilst there is good management.

Dec 05, 2011

Went in the other night to have dinner. The food was extremely good but the service was very slow. I found certain staff member's were rude, especially the tall man behind the bar. He has no customer service skills and is terribly rude to customers. Highly don't recommend this place due to the rudeness.

Dec 03, 2011

Food varies from good to very good standard. Atmosphere is casual, but can get a little noisy. When things are quiet, service is great, but when things get busy, service can be ridiculously slow. If you're seated in the alfresco area this is even worse, you can even be forgotten at times. Still eat there regularly because it's convenient, but the service standard seems to be getting worse and the menu needs more frequent refreshing.

Nov 04, 2011

The breakfasts are good, but there's always a Long wait. Several times we've arrived to find the chef is not there yet. Once the food arrives it's good though.

Service leaves a bit to be desired. Lots of standing around chatting and avoiding your eye. But the breakies are good. Although every time we go we think the next time we should ring our order in ahead!

Jul 09, 2011

My family and I just had a fantastic dining experience at this restaurant , the food was second to none and we found the staff very friendly and helpful, we had 2 small children in our group and some people with special diets , overall I would say that I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. p/s: the coffee and cakes were great.

Sep 28, 2010

When you have food allergies eating out is always a bit of a hassle, but Enriks had a good reputation so we decided to head there. I was happy when I saw that they had a specific gluten free and lactose free menu and I ordered accordingly. 15 minutes later a waitress came back and told me that they couldn't fulfil the order because they couldn't make the risotto dairy free.

Ok I said, can I have the menu again? So she went away for 10 minutes and finally came back with the normal menu to which I told her that there was actually a dairy free menu and could I have that so I can pick something off there? She went away and then her and another waitress argued with the chef for a bit before finally they said I could have the risotto because it was on the menu in the first place.

What came out was definitely not a risotto, but I guess I should have just been happy to eat at all, that was the attitude their staff have. I know food allergies are hard to deal with but don't have a special menu claiming to serve these allergies then make someone with an allergy feel bad for daring to eat at your restaurant! Everyone's food was ok but none of us were very happy with the service.

At around 9 pm they started cleaning up all the tables and trying to kick people out, and every time we wanted another drink or dessert we had to try and get their attention, while the wait staff just crowded around the bar and chatted instead of serving.

May 31, 2010

I live down the road from this restaurant, so I've seen it change a bit here and there. I have to say that breakfast and dinner is good, but I feel it's a tad expensive for the suburbs. I also think going there for lunch is a waste of money with their ordinary foccacias for around $13.90, you are better off going to a cafe for lunch. I went there the other day for lunch and couldn't get out quick enough. I think I stayed about 25 minutes tops!

Jun 12, 2009

I must say we mostly have breakfast here and the breakfast's are lovely. Decor is nice and up to date.

May 29, 2009

We booked a table of 16 with a wide variety of selections from the menu and each was superb, from the pasta to veal and kangaroo. The service was brilliant and choice of wine (I only choose Reds) was excellent along with attention to detail that included young children. I most highly recommend this restaurant and will go back.

Oct 07, 2008

Lovely place for food, shame about the grumpy people behind the bar who don't make you feel very welcome.

Jul 26, 2008

Subscribe to the Melbourne newsletter for deals, specials and news!