Elevation At Emerald

Elevation At Emerald Contact Info

Has Bar

Add a Review for Elevation At Emerald

User Reviews of Elevation At Emerald

Unfortunately, this place does not live up to its potential, due to apathy of staff and very poor quality of food for price. Was not greeted on entry, despite staff standing at the bar talking to each other. When we made staff aware that the live music was so loud it made it difficult to hear table conversation, they made us move to an isolated area of the restaurant, instead of turning dowm the amp a little.

I don't know if this section is usually in use, but the window sill was Covered in dead flies. Based on dining all over Melbourne, I would say the food was worth a third of its price, presentation was fine but taste was bland (Elevation Chicken and Slow Cooked Pork). Staff were Ok but certainly not hospitable. A real shame because the presentation of the actual restaurant is great.

Dec 15, 2012

We Love Elevations, moved to Emerald about a year ago now, and have tried everything on the menu just about, except the pizza, all the food has been great, meals all came out fairly quickly, not the cheapest place in town but get what you pay for.

Mar 07, 2012

Completely immovable mgmt staff, unfortunate, otherwise, our experience Could have been enjoyable. General waitstaff were great, but the food was over-priced and not cooked to anywhere near perfection. Would not return, certainly wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Dec 23, 2011

Absolutely Love the steak! My husband and I love going there, The staff are always nice. Have never left disappointed.

Dec 17, 2011

Wonderful attentive service from helpful and friendly wait staff. Great food and a big selection from a diverse menu. Also reasonably priced, and family friendly.

Oct 30, 2011

We really enjoyed our night out at this restaurant. Recently moving to the area this is one of the better places we've eaten out. Awesome views at night (very pretty) and very busy but staff were attentive. I had the surf and turf which was cooked perfectly, my sister in law had veal wich she loved and both our partners had the fish which they also rated highly. The only negative was the meals took a while to come out however with a well done steak we overlooked that. I recommend this restaurant.

Mar 01, 2011

Always had a fantastic meal there. Love the chicken elevations. Lovely staff. Lovely restaurant and views. We will go back again and again.

May 15, 2010

Bit pricey for what you get, suspect other reviews are by their own staff (glowing, 10 out of 10, by people who have only ever submitted one review). We had lunch, pasta, single serve pizza, side salad, and kids meals of pizza chips and salad (expensive kids meals at $10.50 each). Kids meals were McCain pizza singles reheated in the oven (I could have done this myself at home!) but their chips and salad were good.

My pizza had been assembled and put under a griller, cheese was melted but other ingredients still cold. Hubby liked his pasta, and the side salad was very good and generous size. Views good but avoid the windows (view mainly of road). All in all was okay but not great. Still the most appealing option in Emerald so may be back anyway.

Oct 07, 2009

Fantastic service, my partner rang up to make a booking and they gave us a table right in front of the fireplace as he requested a romantic setting.

Service was both professional and friendly and the food was well worth it. I had the chicken elevations which was beyond what I had expected and my partner had the eye fillet which was cooked to perfection.

Luckily we both had room for dessert, he had the blackberry crumble which was fantastic and I had the homemade blueberry cheesecake which was to die for.
    Overall a fantastic restaurant which we will definitely be returning too!

Jun 08, 2009

My partner and I went to eat dinner there last night and it was amazing. We both shared the salt and pepper squid for entree, the squid was tender and served on a bed of fresh greens with shaved Parmesan and a balsamic dressing. For main he had Beef Wellington and I had the Porterhouse. Both came cooked to perfection and as requested (rare and medium).

He really enjoyed his meal whilst mine was probably the best I have had all year. The salad of butter lettuce which accompanied the steak was dressed in a wonderful homemade mayonnaise and the onion rings were divine! We both opted for draught beer, and were so full we couldn't fit in desserts (which we were both sad about as the menu looked fab!).

Sep 29, 2008

Subscribe to the Melbourne newsletter for deals, specials and news!