Cinnamon Club

Wine only

Delivery, Pick Up and Catering
Menulog Delivery and Pickup

Order Delivery or Pickup from Cinnamon Club
  • Free to order with no markup!
  • Cash or credit | Instant confirmation
  • Over 1 million meals delivered!
Order Now

Add a Review for Cinnamon Club

User Reviews of Cinnamon Club, Cheltenham

The buffet food was good, but I felt the staff to be very unhelpful. We had our 3 young children with us and I asked the staff what dishes were spicy, he told me they were all very mild enough for the children, this was not true. I was also charged per head for my 3 children who only ate the roti bread, so I felt this was very unfair. The band was excellent, and the children loved that part. If I went again I would feed the children at home first. I won't be caught again.

Jul 08, 2010

I was so looking forward to going here. Had finally convinced my husband. As we walked in, staff was unattentive and we had to wait half a minute to get their attention. Terrible music ruined the whole romantic atmosphere a fine dine restaurant should go. Believe it or not, it was punjabi rap, imagine eminem for an instance. Told them to change the song, it was good, but the song must have stayed on repeat for 45 minutes.

I say 45 minutes because we were here for a whole 1 hour 20 minutes or so because of delayed service. 'it was busy' is not a good excuse in this scenario because there was only one other table of 2 other than us. It was very, very hard to get attention of this lame staff. You'd have to walk up to them. Apparently waving hands was just not enough.

Entree came out quick enough and tasted quite nice to be honest. We were then asked if we would like our main meals served now and I said 'do bring it out in 10 minutes time' time went by, it had been around 55 minutes until we got very impatient when I decided to walk up to the kitchen (because both the waiters decided to cram in the kitchen for a chat).

I finally demanded our meals to be out. Knowing we were quite angered, a simple sorry could have helped. The only thing that cooled us down is that the food really was no doubt tasty. However, we wanted to order more naan bread but as usual they went back to the kitchen so we decided to leave it. When one goes to an indian restaurant, you'd expect them to ask you for more bread or rice because most people do want more.

We decided to have desserts, so I ordered an 'cinnamon ice cream' only to discover it was plain vanilla ice cream dusted with cinnamon powder that irritated the throat. Quite disappointed really. Service is very important when one goes to a restaurant, even though the food tastes nice, I wouldn't go back.

Jul 02, 2010

This place is great if you just want a night of fun, very casual and the food is fantastic. The band make it a very different experience.

Sep 12, 2009

Great function venue with good food. You must always book well in advance.

Jun 28, 2009

I book this place for my b'day. The food was good but the staff could be more helpful when taking us in to tell us what the buffet is about. We didn't know where the food were. Apart from that the live music was good. I did enjoy the food.

May 09, 2009

Not just a restaurant, it's a night out. Fri and sat nights there's a live band playing 80's music and requests of all sorts. Theres even a dance floor where at the end of the night there are more people on it than on their seats. Good selection of food, very friendly and helpful staff and the choice of a buffet or menu! Great for functions.

Jul 12, 2008

Whilst the interior of the club is not terrible imaginative, the quality live music on offer more than makes up for it. If you like rocking oldies (think Elvis) and a chance to jive the night away, then this is the place to be.

We love going there as it reminds us of our days back at the Supper Club at the Oberoi Hotel in Colombo. Book a table of ten and have a great night out for about $25 (BYO Wine) per adult and $15 per child and a decent Indian buffet. Doesn't get better than that! Our only gripe is that they close way too early.

Feb 10, 2008

Subscribe to the Melbourne newsletter for deals, specials and news!