Bellezza

6.9

Bellezza doesn't have enough review data for a recommendation based on its 7 reviews

6.6

Bellezza Website

Restaurant Bookings

Add a Review for Bellezza

User Reviews of Bellezza, Malvern

A leap ahead for an old established restaurant. BYO welcome. My food, the prawn parcels and main special of braised lamb shoulder was perfect for a winter's night. Staff helpful and friendly. Will be regulars now. Very busy on a Wednesday night.

Aug 09, 2012

I will never go to restaurant again. The food is so so, the only reason I booked again was because it was close to home. It was my mothers day dinner and my mother in laws birthday. I made the booking online for 7 of us at 6pm. We arrive all dressed up and the senior staff who checked the black book for bookings said we had no booking. When I said we had booked on line she continued to argue with me trying to prove me wrong infront of my family.

I asked if she could accommodate us and all she could do was accuse me of having no record of my booking. I said well it is obviously a mistake and seeing that the restaurant was not full, we were the only ones there at that time could she see if there was a later booking. She said no and asked me to check my phone to find proof of my booking!

After I was insulted and my family walked out I was left with her trying still prove me to be a liar. There was a later booking at 8, she could have offered us the table straight up and we would have made sure we were out of there by 8. I left with her offering me some meal vouchers, I Don't Think So Lady, who do you think you are to accuse a patron of lying to get a seat at your restaurant in the burbs!

May 12, 2012

I cannot believe this restaurant! 2nd time we had been here, food was only just so-so. But when we went up to pay the bill, we were asked by the senior staff of the restaurant if we "would like a dust pan and brush to clean up under my sons highchair"! She then proceeded to leave it for me to clean up once I had paid the bill!.

In shock I did as she had asked and very embarrassingly got down on my hands and knees and swept up some crumbs my son left from his bead.! In all my years of being a parent (17), I have never been asked to clean up under my sons high chair with a dustpan and brush at the end of my meal.

I was so upset after I returned home that my husband called to express these feeling to only get told to not bring our children to restaurants if they are messy, unbelievable, very upsetting.!

Mar 24, 2012

Friendly restaurant with good food, nice ambience, but still child friendly.

Mar 02, 2012

Bellezza has a very pleasant mix of ambience, good menu and now is also licensed and BYO. Great service and hosting, always nice to go back to.

Feb 27, 2012

Bellezza is a favourite of ours. The food is always tasty and servings are ample. The menu has some 'old reliables' on it so if you want avant garde cooking, this is not for you. But their service is a cut above. They always makes us feel that they care about having us there. There have been a couple of occasions where we stayed quite late and they never, ever, did anything to hurry us out of there. Being able to BYO is also a significant plus. Yes, the decor is a little dated, but it is part of the charm of the place. A super venue to have in our repertoire of eateries.

Aug 02, 2009

This is a charming old fashioned family-run business that I imagine has been running for "ever". It needs a makeover in decor but I wouldn't want to touch it because part of its charm is how homely it is. Food is alway good, and the menu never varies. All course come with mountains of vegies. It's great family meal value.

May 01, 2008

Subscribe to the Melbourne newsletter for deals, specials and news!