Fresh User Reviews in Melbourne

Steve B. reviewed Kent Hotel, Carlton North

Restaurants, Bars, Mediterranean, Modern Australian, Family Dining

Overall 8.2  1

Food  8      Drinks  9      Ambience  10      Service  7      Value  7

I enjoy coming here on a warm Sunday afternoon. The outdoor seating area is fantastic and the food always good.

Steve B. reviewed Seven Seeds, Carlton

Cafes, European, Outdoor Dining, Serves Breakfast, Serves Lunch

Overall 8.2  14

Food  10      Coffee  8      Ambience  10      Service  8      Value  9

Another one of my regular spots. Really enjoy coming here a lot.

Steve B. reviewed Kafenion, Moonee Ponds

Overall 3.8  3

Food  9      Coffee  10      Ambience  8      Service  10      Value  10

Best place to grab a coffee in Puckle Street these days. The only other place in the street that can make a half decent coffee is Daily Grind. I hope they introduce a full breakfast menu soon!

Steve B. reviewed Maha, Melbourne CBD

Restaurants, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Degustation Menu, Has Bar

Overall 7.9  40

One of my favourites.

Steve B. reviewed Nick's Bar, Melbourne CBD

Restaurants, Italian

Overall 3.9  2

Its nice. Pricey but nice.

Milly02 reviewed Maha, Melbourne CBD

Restaurants, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Degustation Menu, Has Bar

Overall 7.9  40

I can not praise this restaurant enough. By far the best food, service, drinks and atmosphere. Having Maltese heritage I had high expectations and they were not only met but exceeded beyond belief! Love the decor! I would give it 15/10 if possible!

Restaurants, Italian, Has Bar, Licensed, Outdoor Dining

Overall 4.7  5

I dined here with my partner before seeing a show in Melbourne. We had the pre theater 3 course dinner. From the moment we entered the ambiance was fantastic. It was laid back, relaxing and welcoming. The waitstaff were professional, welcoming and knowledgeable and our waitress offered us many suggestions. The food was prompt, tasty, presentation wonderful and affordable. We were running short on time and the waitress ensured that she had our desert out in time for us to enjoy it and get to our show.

John Michael L. reviewed Cargo, Docklands

Restaurants, Modern Australian

Overall 8.3  1

Pizza was good as well as the steak. Service was good. View was nice.

John Michael L. reviewed Federici Bistro, Melbourne CBD

Overall 8.2  2

Food  7      Coffee  8      Ambience  9      Service  8

Me and my girlfriend went for a bite and we had the japanese style chicken and the sandwich. The chicken was good but sandwich was just so-so. Wait staff gave us a good service.

John Michael L. reviewed Blue Train Cafe, Southbank

Cafes, International, Modern Australian, Pizza, Vegetarian

Overall 6  24

Food  8      Coffee  7      Ambience  8      Service  8

Food was good, we had the steak, the seafood linguini, the burger and pork belly. A bit expensive but food and service was fine.

Onara reviewed Hammer and Tong 412, Fitzroy

Cafes, Modern Australian, Family Dining, Good for Brunch, Good For Groups

Overall 8.3  1

A cut above tha average cafe menu, well executed and well priced.

Oct 21, 2014

Onara reviewed Chin Chin & Go Go Bar, Melbourne CBD

Restaurants, Asian Fusion, Thai, Vietnamese, Good Wine List

Overall 8.1  21

They have it all down pat - the food, the atmosphere, the service. I understand why people queue for and rave about Chin Chin.

Oct 21, 2014

David^B reviewed Padma's Kitchen, Werribee

Restaurants, Indian, Buffet, Licensed, Serves Dinner

Overall 7.5  1

They promote the cuisine here as “Southern Indian”. I’m not sure what that is but the menu here is very different to your normal Indian restaurant. Different but nice and as is the case with most Indian restaurants, very reasonably priced. There are a few Indian eateries in Werribee and there is usually very little to differentiate one from the other so to find one that offers a different menu with differing flavours is great. The wait staff are very friendly and happy to assist in choosing combinations of meals and accompaniments that will add to your dining pleasure.

Oct 20, 2014

seatbeltdr reviewed Amy's Bar & Bistro, Dingley

Restaurants, International, Has Bar, Ample or Convenient Parking, Free Parking

Overall 10  1

Service  10      Value  10

We work nearby in the Braeside Industrial estate and frequently use Amy's Bistro to take clients and suppliers. Staff are professional and informed on wines and the menu. There is a large menu daily so no matter who we take there is always a meal to suit. Never had a bad time there and would recommend to anyone travelling the area.

Oct 19, 2014

CoffeeNutt reviewed bb's cafe Werribee Plaza, Hoppers Crossing

Overall 3.2  1

Food  2      Coffee  4      Ambience  6      Service  3      Value  1

As someone who has gone to bbs cafe on a regular basis and has been a loyal customer for years now I have to say the quality of everything dropped dramatically. The staff are over worked and aren't as friendly as they use to be. Taking an extra minute to ask a customer how they are, goes a long way, but unfortunately it appears that customer-waitress relationship is long gone, as the staff seem too anxious to stay for longer then a minute. I can only assume the owners have a problem with staff talking too much, which is a shame because taking that extra minute is the difference between a one off coffee and a completed coffee card a week.

The coffee use to be good, but as staff have left its not hard to tell who the good baristas were. I say this because no matter how warm you ask for it, you will scald your mouth. Or receive a rushed sloppy coffee flavoured water with chocolate on top, by the less interested and trained staff who would rather be else where and make this very clear from the moment you walk in.

The food is downright disgusting. It's cheap and overpriced beyond belief. The logo BB's cafe stands for 'Brewed fresh Baked fresh' and I can swear on my life those muffins are not fresh. There either frozen or a day or two old. The scones are always rock hard.
The only reason I go to bbs cafe is because of the atmosphere and the ability to have a smoke outside. If another cafe opened outside I would go there. As a baker who has been a qualified barista for years and has owned their own cafe it's disappointing watching this cafe plummet into bankruptcy.

Oct 18, 2014

foodcoma reviewed Lucy Liu Kitchen and Bar, Melbourne CBD

Restaurants, Chinese, Serves Dinner, Serves Late Dining, Serves Lunch

Overall 8.3  1

We came down from Sydney for the weekend and discovered this place very close to our hotel. What a nice surprise! With all of the glass and hard surfaces it could be vey noisy but high ceilings and soundproofing help. It's a cool fit-out with a great bar and groovy music, good beats without overpowering our conversation. They have a good wine list with a variety of price points and a good selection by the glass. The food was terrific, our only complaint was that the spices are dumbed down a bit. There were a few dishes that said they were spicy, but next time we will ask for extra chili. Surprisingly the spiciest dish was the Lucy Liu coleslaw which is the best coleslaw we've had anywhere! The service was attentive and helpful, we never felt they were overbearing or missing in action. Overall it was a great evening, we'll be back next time!

Oct 17, 2014

sigrana reviewed Anatolian Fire, Bentleigh

Restaurants, Turkish, Good For Groups, Food Delivery, Outdoor Dining

Overall 9.5  1

Excellent food and service. It was a long while since we had such nice dips, meat and chicken cooked to perfection. Highly recommended and BYO as well.

Oct 17, 2014

Matt K. reviewed Chicken Shop, The, Black Rock

Restaurants, Gourmet Chicken, Family Dining, Good For Groups, Air Conditioning

Overall 9  1

Best Chicken Shop ever! Great tasting & great value food. Classic chicken shop chips as well.

johnwinty reviewed Quaff, Toorak

Restaurants, European, Modern Australian, BYO, Licensed

Overall 8  9

The lunch special at Quaff is fantastic value at $35 for 2 courses. Good choice, quality food and presentation and includes a glass of drinkable wine and coffee. As an added bonus, quality linen table cloths and serviettes.

Sarah H H. reviewed Kafenion, Moonee Ponds

Overall 3.8  3

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful

Food  1      Coffee  1      Ambience  1      Service  1      Value  1

I went to kafenion last week, I had a chocolate cake & I found a long hair that was awful, the girls were so rude so I didn't complain anyway but I don't recommended to anyone.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next