Champagne Brasserie

Child Friendly Menus
Has Bar
Outdoor Dining

Overview of Champagne Brasserie

With fresh local ingredients, chef - Olivier Burgos creates the best French cuisine you have ever tasted in Australia. Expect the most sophisticated service and cuisine at reasonable prices. Try Champagne Brasserie for a change. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Add a Review for Champagne Brasserie

User Reviews of Champagne Brasserie, Broadbeach

When the waiter told me I would be able to eat their steak well done with a spoon, I did not believe him... Silly me. I took my wife there and believe I found the best place to entertain myself and my friends to truly authentic and tasty eating. Atmosphere is class and the food just tops it off. Service was excellent with small touches before the meal that made made it all feel like 5 star dinning. Thanks Olivier and team. Best steak in South East Queensland.

Oct 17, 2013

Don't expect a five star location, impeccable silver service or 3 Michelin star fine dining....the location looks dubious, the restaurant is tucked behind a motel building. Soft lighting and candles create a calm, cosy atmosphere. The menu is balanced with a good range of options to suit most diners, and the value is outstanding. I had snails in garlic as an entree, fabulous, along with their own sourdough rolls.

The fillet was also excellent, perfectly cooked and well rested. I couldn't finish the creme brûlée but even that was delicious. This is a great seaside gem, if this little place was in a Sydney suburb it would be booked solid.

Nov 10, 2012

The food here is wonderful I had the duck which is sweet and tasty, the wine list is great. I went here for a family dinner and everyone was very impressed.
    It gets busy on the weekends but is quite at the beginning of the night there is plenty of seating so if you don't have time to make a reservation I don't think its going to harm your chances of getting in, all the waiters speak french and have accents which add to the ambience of the place all in all a solid 8/10.

Oct 09, 2012

The best traditional French food on the Gold Coast and better than the big names for the food. I had a very nice home made pate which I would recommend.

Aug 20, 2011

'Craving a good old Swiss Cheese Fondue'

We went there as part of the Broadbeach Restaurant Week 2010 and the was ok, the service was really slow and it was very hot in the restaurant. As result we (2 of us) went through a bottle of wine before the main was served.

Jul 21, 2010

Visited early one night on Anzac weekend. Slightly dearer than some of the cheapies on the main drag, it keeps the Riff Raff away but the food and service are excellent. Worth a visit whenever I am in town. I hope to eat my way through the menu.

Jun 01, 2010

We dined here on Friday and thoroughly enjoyed the night. We picked the restaurant because we wanted french and it was close to our hotel and were surprised at how good the food was given that when we have dined around the gold coast before, we often have had disappointing fare. Our starters of escargot had real depth of flavour and we devoured it eagerly, my wife had a beef fillet with pureed artichoke and 'devil' sauce which was melt in your mouth and again full of flavour.

I thoroughly enjoyed my duck leg confit which was tender and also in a nice sauce. The mains were served with a generous serve of shoestring fries that were served hot and crisp, perfect. Staff were friendly and were very accommodating as we dined with our 2 small young children.

Feb 07, 2010

For a special meal out, French food is hard to beat. This is a top little place. Very good food and nice atmosphere in-spite of the slightly weird location. I am a repeat customer and will be back.

Jan 22, 2010

I have been to Champagne Brasserie many times and I find their food and service very good. However, I was a little disappointed at my recent visit.
    I had the confit duck leg for main. Some part of the confit duck leg is a bit too dry only a small portion is melt in the mouth.

My partner had the rack of lamb for main. The lamb was served on a plate that looks like an upside down hat. It's like a bowl with an extended rim. Looks good but impractical for someone trying to get to the lamb. The lamb was also a bit too rare. Overall, it's still worth re-visiting.

Jan 16, 2010

This is a great little restaurant. Don't be put off by the fact it's under an oldish apartment block. The service is wonderful and the food delicious. It's great because we never feel rushed.

Sep 03, 2009

Champagne Brasserie Champagne Brasserie Champagne Brasserie « 1 of 3 photos »

Subscribe to the Gold Coast newsletter for deals, specials and news!