Siam Terrace Thai Restaurant

Siam Terrace Thai Restaurant Contact Info

Thai

Add a Review for Siam Terrace Thai Restaurant

User Reviews of Siam Terrace Thai Restaurant, Wyong

I had my 50th at The Siam Terrace with 25 family and friends. I had booked a table and the last person to get their meal had to wait 2.5hrs. All takeaway meals and other people who arrived after us got their meals promptly. I complained a week later to the restaurant boss and got a weak apology. The proprietor was not around on several occasions when I went to the restaurant to complain.

May 15, 2013

Lovely little restaurant, and offers good value for money. Lunch specials are wonderful, and generous too! Dinner servings are also generous. Staff are beautiful, and the menu has a great variety. We eat here quite regularly, though usually takeaway. Penang and red curries are delicious, though the Massaman is a bit bland. The kids love their Pad Thai and Pad See Ew. Satay skewers are delicious. Be aware they only take cash.

Dec 02, 2011

My family and I are a big fan of Thai cuisine, I came up from gosford to visit a relative, We came across this restaurant, it was quite cheap but not worth buying it... I went there with my family and bought some Chicken fried rice. It was quite dry and not what I was expecting, it was quite tasteless as you kept on eating, all you could pretty much taste was a little bit of the egg and vegetables they put in. My family also ordered pak thai? I think thats how you spell it. It tasted really really plain, it tasted like a 5 minute job, I could only taste some soy sauce and I tried to add some lemon in it which normally helps the taste but it was nothing but some plain old noodles with some soy sauce added to it! The only food that tasted alright was the panang curry but I really don't recommend going there.

Oct 24, 2011

Lovely little Thai restaurant in the middle of Wyong. We've eaten the food twice now, one take out and in the restaurant. The foods fantastic they use the best freshest ingredients available. On service they need to be a little more attentive to customers as patrons get up to find staff. Great little spot we will frequent more often.

Jun 26, 2010

Working locally we eat here regularly at lunch time. The place is always buzzing and it's no wonder. At only $8.90 for a meal and a drink, it's excellent value! The food is always fresh and tastes great. Staff are friendly and polite. Best Thai food on the coast.

Mar 09, 2010

Delicious authentic Thai food. The lunch special is a bargain at $9 including a can of coke. Best Thai food in the area.

Mar 14, 2009

We moved to this area about 2 years ago and have tried all the Thai restaurants. Changed hands to the present management not long after we moved up here and this is better than the previous management. Siam is the best by far for good authentic Thai food around here at a good price, good service as well.

Sep 06, 2008

We have the great pleasure to live close to this restaurant and often enjoy their meals. The quality is always good, air conditioned, with an enjoyable atmosphere. Last night my daughter had to catch a train (the Wyong station is within walking distance) and I told the waitress that we needed quick service and they responded admirably. Highly recommended, quality food, great value.

Mar 28, 2008

During a recent 5 day stay at Kooindah Waters Resort in Wyong, we had the pleasure of dining at Siam Terrace twice. On both occasions the food was fantastic, and as good, if not better than any Thai we've had in Sydney. Our party of 6, including 2 children who had never had Thai before, really enjoyed the delicious food. Service is also great. Wish they were closer!

Feb 03, 2008

Subscribe to the Central Wyong and West Lake Suburbs newsletter for deals, specials and news!