Persian Restaurant, The (Closed)

7.7

The Persian Restaurant doesn't have enough review data for a recommendation based on its 10 reviews

7.7

Good For Groups

Child Friendly
Outdoor Dining

Overview of The Persian Restaurant

Experience the taste of authentic Persian cuisine and feel the warmth of traditional hospitality at The Persian Restaurant. A team of professional management and friendly staff will provide you with various mouth-watering appetizers, kebabs, vegetarian dishes and desserts.

Add a Review for The Persian Restaurant

User Reviews of The Persian Restaurant, Coorparoo

Not happy at all service was below average and very disappointing for what started out as a good experience did not take long to go pear shaped. Food was very nice when it finally arrived, we ordered long before the owners group of friends arrived yet they were served long before our group, extremely rude and reflects no desire to please or serve other customers. Why take our money! One staff member told my aunt who was blocking a walk way talking to other guest at our table, "when your asked to move, move". We spent over $700 as a group and I would never return recommend this resturant to any one.

Jul 29, 2011

I've been to Persian Restaurant many times with my family and I've never been disappointed. It's also BYO which is great. The food is delicious and the service is great. Love the atmosphere also!

Mar 22, 2011

I've been here twice now and find the food fantastic. I did not know a lot about Persian cuisine before coming here, so it was quite an education. It feels like an authentic family restaurant, humble decor, great staff, yet surprisingly subtle and complex cuisine. Service was great and the spirit is always honest and friendly. Outstandingly good food!

Feb 25, 2011

I found it quite shocking to read upon a negative review below as my family and I found it nothing but perfect! Staff were very friendly and we were frequently attended to. I would definitely recommend this dining experience to any of my friends. The "lamb shank" is a must.

Aug 26, 2010

I absolutely love going to this restaurant! I am never disappointed and always receive the best service and high quality meals. The ambience is very relaxing and modern, and the staff really make you feel at home! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting to enjoy a beautiful persian cuisine!

Aug 26, 2010

Thought food was plain, although not bad enough to complain I would not go back. Waitress (I think one of the senior staffs) spent most of the evening talking to what must have been friends, only did her job when the cook rang the bell to take meals out to awaiting patrons. All 4 of us had the same opinion, a bit disappointing!

Aug 22, 2010

I don't eat out often. I love cooking for myself so it takes a really good restaurant to entice me to leave the kitchen. The Persian Restaurant is my favourite of a few! I highly recommend it.

The first time I went, I was struck by how warm and friendly the staff are. I would have to give the staff 11/10 for service! The owner usually comes out and asked what I thought of the meal (depending on how busy the restaurant is at the time). In the times I have been back since, the staff have remembered me and been just as warm and friendly.

The quality of the meal is one of the most important aspects and the food has always been to a consistently high standard. One of the times I have visited the Persian Restaurant, I went with a couple of friends. We ordered a range of foods and all of them turned out beautifully.

While the main meals are really good and reminded me of home, I especially like one of the desserts they offer: "heaven"! It is so good! If you go to the restaurant, you have to order "heaven". You won't be disappointed and you'll be hard pressed to find a better dessert somewhere else.

Keep up the good work, team! I will be back.

Jul 07, 2010

Wonderful meal and dining experience. Lamb shank was amazing. Simply fell off the bone. Also had kings choice which included 3 huge servings of kebab. My wife and 2 kids struggled to finish two main dishes. I won't hesitate to recommmend this to friends.

Feb 27, 2010

Amazing food. Great service. Staff were very helpful in explaining the food and menu. Persian ice cream with Persian fairy floss is a must.

Feb 14, 2010

This restaurant has been hiding in the back streets of Coorparoo for over 5 years now. The menu is full of authentic delicious meals (trying the kebabs is a must) and for something little different, try the Fesenjan (Chicken cooked in pomegranate sauce and ground walnut).

Persian music in the background gives the place a very relaxed atmosphere. Family friendly and I would definitely recommend it for group bookings. The Akbar Mashti ice cream with persian fairy floss is to die for. The Chefs are the owners which ensures that every meal is of high quality and standard. Definitely one of the best persian restaurants in the country.

Feb 08, 2010

Persian Restaurant, The Persian Restaurant, The Persian Restaurant, The

Subscribe to the Brisbane newsletter for deals, specials and news!