Center Pasta

Add a Review for Center Pasta

Coffee

Coffee

User Reviews of Center Pasta, Liverpool

Not sure what the hype is about. Had the Lasanga and it was below average, very greasy and just tasted odd.

Apr 08, 2013

I don't get what the fuss is... Went here with my brother for lunch, ravioli with bolognese and boscaioli fettucine. Bosc was bland and pasta undercooked, ravioli was fine but bolognese was oily and mashed up and strangely textured... I really could have cooked better myself. I didn't hate it but I certainly wouldn't rave about it or come back. Save yourself the money and buy a packet of fresh pasta at woolies and cook it yourself. Service was friendly enough and I do agree with a previous post that it's like a food court feel.

Feb 16, 2013

I absolutely would not a be considered a picky eater, and I don't have really high standards when it comes to food nor do I normally bother about writing reviews, but the fettucini boscaiola we ordered tasted so bland like as if it was made with just pasta and creamy sauce with no salt, pepper, nothing. Never had pasta this bad before. They were extremely tight with the bacon and mushroom. So the dish was pretty much just one colour. Fettucini mariana was bland too, but was better than the boscaiola, at least they were not tight on the prawns. Garlic bread was hard, burnt black around the edges so didn't taste much like garlic, just hard bread. Service was below average. Was not offered the basic pepper, salt or cheese and it seemed the waiter just wanted to do the bare min. It had a takeaway shop like feel, but I value first and foremost, service then the food but none was even satisfactory. Overall, it wasn't disgusting, so I give it a 2, but not a very good experience. If you like your food to at least come with and taste like the basic ingredients, probably not the best place to eat. My partner and I won't be going there again. (I second Abercromie's comment from 2007. Doesn't look like it has improved).

Feb 10, 2013

I love this place and would recommend it to anyone. Rocky would have to be the best person I have ever come across. He remembers your name and is always helpful. Best customer service I have Ever received, best food, best location, best prices. Love, Love this place.

Jul 13, 2011

Absolutely beautiful food. Have never had a bad meal, the food is always spot on. The staff are always polite and willing to help. We usually go for a special lunch celebration with work and around 20 people. Our meals come out fairly close to each other and always with a smile. Thank you Centa Pasta staff.

Jan 21, 2011

Went there for breakfast last week, only to be told they had run out of sausages?, no option given to replace, why advertise big brekky if you do not have one of the main staples?

Jul 21, 2010

It not in my opinion a restaurant, it has a definite cafeteria vibe but as someone who works in the liverpool area but doesn't live there it is a perfect place for lunch. I have tried at least 6 different types of pasta which I have always found fresh, hot and delicious. I would especially recommend the spinach and ricotta cannelloni it is incredible. The food is amazing value for money and the staff were incredible helpful and pleasant.

Jun 11, 2010

Very good food but very cold, really awful service, lack of qualify staff, poor service, there are lots of really good italian places in Sydney with much better service.

Oct 23, 2009

This little cafe/restaurant has lovely food and great service. Have not been let down by either category, ever. Would highly recommend people to visit more than once instead of making an opinion after one visit.

Sep 13, 2009

Surprisingly the pasta was better than expected. Service was friendly and quick to attention. The food is reasonably priced but the place has a feel of a food court. Its a small place but does have a outside area. It also sells frozen foods here too. I've only had the pasta takeaway so I've never had the sit down experience, at least they gave plastic utensils with my take away, you won't believe how many places don't do that. I have to come back and try more.

Jul 22, 2009