Little Chez's Pizza Bar & Buffalo Wings

4.5

Little Chez's Pizza Bar & Buffalo Wings doesn't have enough review data for a recommendation based on its 5 reviews

5.2

Add a Review for Little Chez's Pizza Bar & Buffalo Wings

Coffee

Coffee

User Reviews of Little Chez's Pizza Bar & Buffalo Wings, Welland

Dined in and food was ok. Staff were unhelpful but ambience was good.
    I don't know what the last review was talking about as I had a gourmet pizza an it wasn't worth the extra money not to mention pizza in Italy is totally different from pizza in most other countries.

Apr 05, 2013

Food  10

The most delicious pizza, so deliciously fluffy like being back in italy.

Apr 02, 2013

I have been getting takeaway pizzas from Little Chez's for 10 years and was a happy customer until I dined in and was shocked at the bad customer service we received from the senior staff. We found a hair in our pizza so I brought this up to the senior staff in a nice joking around way. He did not take the criticism on board and got very defensive and angry at us. We were all shocked at how rude he was, instead of apologising he yelled and said the hair did not belong to his staff.

He then acused my male friend that it was his hair, which it was not, my friend has long hair which was tied up in a pony tail the hair on the pizza was black short and curly (looked like pubic hair) We were all so shocked by his rude response especially when we went out of way to dine in as I recommened it to my friends. I never expected to be insulted and treated so bad. Why would he even accuse us of putting our own hair on the pizza like as if we like the eat our hair. That reaction was bad enough, he insulted us further by accusing us of not wanting to pay for the bill, when this was not the case, we didnt even mention anything about payment or discount.

He walked away mumbling aggressively into the kitchen insulting us to his staff. We paid the bill in full and as I left I mentioned to another staff member that we were all so shocked at the way the manager treated us, he replied saying that he sees hair all the time when he dines out and that he never complains as its not a big deal. He may be use to eating hairs but I explained to him that to me its unhygenic and not acceptable, it does happen and I accept that but I dont accept the managers reaction, his attitude was out of line and should not be tolerated by any customer. Bad customer service like that will only jeopardise his reputation. even if he had a bad day he should never blame customers for their mistakes. Unfortunately I will never go back.

Sep 11, 2011

Little Chez's is well known for their pizzas, which are always fantastic. The ribs are also delicious. I haven't tried the Buffalo Wings, so can't comment like the reviewer below but also know that this is Australia and not the USA so, perhaps, they are putting their own swing on things!

The people who work in Chez's are very friendly and the service is great, they always have food ready on time and piping hot. Perhaps, the reviewer below had trouble due to the fact that he had ordered take-away and not dine in, so, perhaps, it was seen to be rude to ask to dine-in with your take-away!

Apr 25, 2009

Yeeaaah, don't know if "Chez" has ever been to USA or looked up Buffalo wings recipes, but buffalo wings are hot and spicy wings served with bleu cheese dressing and celery sticks. Buffalo wings are not fried wings with sweet chilli, honey soy or bbq sauce drizzled over them. Nothing sweet about them for that matter. As for service, when they gave me my order and I asked if I could sit at the table and eat (being 9.30 and they close 10ish I thought it would be ok) I was told "Ciao".

Mar 06, 2009

Subscribe to the Adelaide newsletter for deals, specials and news!