Cafe Primo

Cafe Primo doesn't have enough review data for a recommendation based on its 4 reviews

5.9

Coffee

Coffee

User Reviews of Cafe Primo, Adelaide CBD

Food  5      Service  1      Value  1

I have never been so insulted as I was by your staff at Marion on my visit on Friday 18th Oct at around 4.30pm. If they didn't want to serve the meal I asked for they should have told me before they so eagerly took my money.

Oct 23, 2013

Cafe Primo Norwood - Good basic Italian food. It's a cheap no frills, order at counter, type place so the low service score reflects the lack of service rather than the quality of the service.

Nov 17, 2011

This is for Primo at Semaphore, not the city. Had the pain of eating there recently. The service was awful, we had to ask for cutlery after our meals arrived, the meals took an hour to come, (they were 2x hamburgers, a childs pasta and a standard 12 inch pizza) very difficult to manage with a wee toddler tearing around, she was bored witless.

You'd be forgiving if they were busy, but there was us and two other tables (of two!!). The second couple came in after us and had eaten and gone before our meals arrived. Appalling. We would have walked out if we hadn't already paid and having the money re-credited would have been an uphill battle I'm sure. The staff were stand offish and ignorant. Not cool. We won't be going back.

Oct 21, 2008

I have eaten at and had takeaway about four times. Last night after ordering takeaway they gave me the wrong pizza. When I phoned, they didn't believe me and told me how their kitchen staff knew what they were doing. They then told me to bring it back so they could look at the pizza. They then said that there were two orders for the name Michael and that it was my fault. They then said that I was being rude to complain. When I objected to this they said that I could have a free garlic bread with my next order.

I think they could have done better: Maybe they should have offered to replace my current meal. Maybe they should have known and checked that the meal that I was given was what I ordered. Maybe they should have known that if two people by the same name order food then they should be careful not to give the wrong food to the wrong person. Maybe they should believe customers who call with concerns.

I won't eat there again, not because the food isn't okay mainly because they treated me very poorly when they had stuffed up.

Jul 16, 2008

Subscribe to the Adelaide newsletter for deals, specials and news!